Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about PO

Discussion on Question about PO within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about PO

I have played Warzone over 4000 hours with my main account. I cheated using cynical at Verdansk. Do I even need a spoofer if I use very legit settings and never rage with PO? What are my changes on getting caught?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2022, 15:39   #2

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsii View Post
I have played Warzone over 4000 hours with my main account. I cheated using cynical at Verdansk. Do I even need a spoofer if I use very legit settings and never rage with PO? What are my changes on getting caught?
If you havent been banned nor shadow banned then you should be very good with PO as long as you are not sus.

using spoofer (which has been a struggle with multiple providers not all) in your case is just adding unnecessary of layer to be detected.
Old 02/14/2022, 15:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-DOS View Post
If you havent been banned nor shadow banned then you should be very good with PO as long as you are not sus.

using spoofer (which has been a struggle with multiple providers not all) in your case is just adding unnecessary of layer to be detected.
I've never been shadowbanned. I used aimbot and esp legit settings at Verdansk like two months. I would like to start cheating again and I'm considering PO without spoofer. Very smooth settings and legit looking play. So there is no high change of getting shadow banned? If I get shadow banned can there be possibility of perm ban first time?
Old 02/14/2022, 16:44   #4

Quote:
I've never been shadowbanned. I used aimbot and esp legit settings at Verdansk like two months. I would like to start cheating again and I'm considering PO without spoofer. Very smooth settings and legit looking play. So there is no high change of getting shadow banned? If I get shadow banned can there be possibility of perm ban first time?
Basically the chances of you getting shadow banned using PO totally depends on your gameplay and if you get reports. (Period) because PO being detected on a PC has never happened and the same thing goes with all other decent cheats.
Old 02/14/2022, 17:16   #5

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,103
Quote:
You shouldn't use a spoofer unless you need one.

An example of needing a spoofer is if you are positive that you are HWID banned. Keep in mind that you can be game banned, make a new account, and not be HWID banned. You can also be shadow banned and not be HWID banned. So this requires you to actually make new account(s) yourself using a friend's phone number or SMSPVA to test if you get game banned while just playing legit.

If you are confirmed HWID banned, cleaner/spoofer is required.

If you are shadow banned from a previous provider, it's not. Just wait out the shadow ban. It will likely lift.

As for Phantom Overlay, you can absolutely cheat without a spoofer and not worry. Our cheat has never been detected and Ricochet server side really isn't able to catch my users who are careful because of how PO's aimbot and other features operate, my feature line up, and the information I provide.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2022, 18:16   #6

Quote:

Can someone confirm this who have used PO? How long have ppl used it without getting shadowbanned?
Old 02/15/2022, 06:41   #7

Quote:
Can someone confirm this who have used PO? How long have ppl used it without getting shadowbanned?
Shadowban is up to your Gameplay and not the Provider you choose. Duno how people still dont know about this. You can also get shadowbaned with PO, MOBIUS, AIMEX.
Their security is top for detections but they cant hold your hand during your gameplay.
Reports = Shadowban
Inhuman Aim = Shadowban
Detection = perma ban
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2022, 08:24   #8

elite*gold: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddowwalker View Post
Shadowban is up to your Gameplay and not the Provider you choose. Duno how people still dont know about this. You can also get shadowbaned with PO, MOBIUS, AIMEX.
Their security is top for detections but they cant hold your hand during your gameplay.
Reports = Shadowban
Inhuman Aim = Shadowban
Detection = perma ban
This should be pinned ^.

Also playing with PO for month legit and never got shadowbanned.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/15/2022, 22:28   #9

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x1106101 View Post
This should be pinned ^.
Not quite, because shadow bans can be a direct result of a provider.

For example, x22 had a period of a month where a large portion of their users continuously got shadow banned due to a changed vector that they didn't detect.

There is a long checklist when it comes to shadow bans, but it always starts with the provider.
Old 02/17/2022, 11:56   #10

Hey, is PO working on windows 11?
Old 02/17/2022, 14:11   #11

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Hey, is PO working on windows 11?
I do not believe PO has windows 11 support at this time
Old 02/17/2022, 14:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
I do not believe PO has windows 11 support at this time
What about Mobius? What are my chances to get banned on my main if I play very legit?
Old 02/17/2022, 14:46   #13

Quote:
What about Mobius? What are my chances to get banned on my main if I play very legit?
Mobius is on the top with PO and Aimex in my book… so same things apply to those (3) providers
Old 02/17/2022, 14:53   #14

Quote:
Mobius is on the top with PO and Aimex in my book… so same things apply to those (3) providers
Do ppl get easily banned for using it? If I play about 5-8 hrs / week and play with very low settings and look legit? If I get shadowbanned should I stop cheating with that account? Is there chance of getting perma banned for first shadowban if I play very legit looking?
Old 02/17/2022, 15:19   #15

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Mobius has windows 11 support yes. Mobius, like PO has never had a detection, if you’re not going hard with aimbot your chances of being shadowed are minimal. If you do get shadowed it will clear up normally within 7 days. I haven’t seen any users shadows become perms. (That weren’t admittedly raging)

Quote:
Do ppl get easily banned for using it? If I play about 5-8 hrs / week and play with very low settings and look legit? If I get shadowbanned should I stop cheating with that account? Is there chance of getting perma banned for first shadowban if I play very legit looking?
As mentioned above no, Mobius has never been detected, if you’re using legit settings and utilizing a legit playstyle : not tracking people through walls/playing like a cheater, you won’t have any issues.

If you do get shadowed as mentioned above it will clear. If that happens take it as a reminder you aren’t playing as legit as you think you are, and that you should ease back a bit.

We have lots of legit user configs including my own in the members only discord.