Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about PO

Discussion on Question about PO within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/17/2022, 19:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Mobius has windows 11 support yes. Mobius, like PO has never had a detection, if youíre not going hard with aimbot your chances of being shadowed are minimal. If you do get shadowed it will clear up normally within 7 days. I havenít seen any users shadows become perms. (That werenít admittedly raging)

As mentioned above no, Mobius has never been detected, if youíre using legit settings and utilizing a legit playstyle : not tracking people through walls/playing like a cheater, you wonít have any issues.

If you do get shadowed as mentioned above it will clear. If that happens take it as a reminder you arenít playing as legit as you think you are, and that you should ease back a bit.

We have lots of legit user configs including my own in the members only discord.
What you mean about configs? You cant change the smoothnes of it yourself? You need to download some kind of configs
Old 02/17/2022, 19:48   #17

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsii View Post
What you mean about configs? You cant change the smoothnes of it yourself? You need to download some kind of configs
You can customize everything yourself.

I mean users post the settings that they use so you can match your settings with theirs etc if you wish to do so.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2022, 20:05   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
You can customize everything yourself.

I mean users post the settings that they use so you can match your settings with theirs etc if you wish to do so.
I sent you private message
Old 02/18/2022, 01:28   #19

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsii View Post
Almost every provider you're interested in will have the options to change settings, including smoothness. Additionally, almost every provider will have a community that allows you to discuss the best settings with other users.