Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Console Cheats?

Discussion on Console Cheats? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Console Cheats?

I am new to this cheating stuff and my PC is currently on the fritz so I have been playing on console. Is there any possible way to get cheats on console?
Old 10/13/2021, 00:17   #2

Cronus / Strike pack / Ximapex / Titan two only

It will never be like on the PC ( Aimbot , Wallhack etc.. ) , it need the game hacked which is impossible on console
Old 10/13/2021, 00:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttilaWarezHack View Post
Cronus / Strike pack / Ximapex / Titan two only

It will never be like on the PC ( Aimbot , Wallhack etc.. ) , it need the game hacked which is impossible on console
I’ve had a few people tell me there is a way to get the cheats on xbox one, with a jail break maybe? Not sure exactly but I would love to figure it out.
Old 10/13/2021, 02:10   #4

I don't think console cheats exist, at least not to the extent of PC cheats.
Old 10/13/2021, 03:57   #5

THe console cheat which was being developed was going through a pc and u could get wal hacks etc but the guy advertised it and activision caught on and probably either paid him off or warned him harshly. theres youtube vid about it
Old 10/13/2021, 04:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkewl999 View Post
THe console cheat which was being developed was going through a pc and u could get wal hacks etc but the guy advertised it and activision caught on and probably either paid him off or warned him harshly. theres youtube vid about it

No it was basically the same garbage as those AI Aimbots people sell on here that learns off the screenshots.

You will never see full cheat suites like you do on PC for console, much more secure environment. Last time that stuff existed was probably JTAGING on the xbox360.
Old 10/13/2021, 07:59   #7

Quote:
I think that was fake, or at least there was no proof it was performed on a console.
Old 10/13/2021, 18:42   #8

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,039
Quote:
It never existed. It was a scam, designed to sell physical merchandise (t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc).
They edited the video(s) to show ESP and Aimbot, but they were using a Cronus for aim and the ESP was edited in.
Old 10/13/2021, 20:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
It never existed. It was a scam, designed to sell physical merchandise (t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc).
They edited the video(s) to show ESP and Aimbot, but they were using a Cronus for aim and the ESP was edited in.
It was good editing ngl, thought it was an actual ESP first time.
Old 10/13/2021, 20:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
It was good editing ngl, thought it was an actual ESP first time.
i thought it was super sus when i first saw it.
like who sells t-shirts and sweatshirts before their own product?
also, they had setup instructions but no product.
Old 10/13/2021, 21:12   #11

Dang it and i fell right into that one hahahah
Old 10/13/2021, 23:40   #12

Buy a cheat computer use walls on join the same lobby as ur console and then kill the wall hack account spectate ur self. Then you will have wall hacks on console. Enjoy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2021, 23:57   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
Buy a cheat computer use walls on join the same lobby as ur console and then kill the wall hack account spectate ur self. Then you will have wall hacks on console. Enjoy
Lmao that's kinda 200IQ.
Only downside is you'll probably give yourself vertigo turning your head so much
Old 10/14/2021, 00:49   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
Big brain time.
Old 10/14/2021, 02:33   #15

200IQ but it doesn't do much good, as the cross play must be activated
Thanks
1 User

Tags
call of duty, cheats, cheats & hacks, console, modern warefare