Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Console Cheats?

Discussion on Console Cheats? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/14/2021, 17:44   #16

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by AttilaWarezHack View Post
200IQ but it doesn't do much good, as the cross play must be activated
Most people play with cross-play on.
Old 10/14/2021, 18:37   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Most people play with cross-play on.
The majority of console gamers do not. There is no point in doing this 200IQ trick as in any case the person must have the game on the PC.
Old 10/14/2021, 18:47   #18

console cheats exists for real??
Old 10/14/2021, 19:01   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxichigo94xx View Post
console cheats exists for real??
Only what i said on the first post
Old 10/14/2021, 20:06   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttilaWarezHack View Post
The majority of console gamers do not. There is no point in doing this 200IQ trick as in any case the person must have the game on the PC.
That's simply not true.
Out of the 100+ friends on my list, more than half are console players and they all keep cross-play on.
Additionally, I have IRL friends that only play console and they keep it on.
I don't know any console players that disable it.

Also, as of not too long ago, Xbox players couldn't even turn cross-play off as they didn't have that function. It was exclusive for PS.
Old 10/15/2021, 08:10   #21

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
That's simply not true.
Out of the 100+ friends on my list, more than half are console players and they all keep cross-play on.
Additionally, I have IRL friends that only play console and they keep it on.
I don't know any console players that disable it.

Also, as of not too long ago, Xbox players couldn't even turn cross-play off as they didn't have that function. It was exclusive for PS.
I haven’t turned on my Xbox for a very long time… however I used to be able to turn off cross play (not through in game) but through Xbox privacy settings.

With that being said, I did have turned back on shortly because some of my friend were on PS and PC as well.
Old 10/19/2021, 16:08   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-DOS View Post
I haven’t turned on my Xbox for a very long time… however I used to be able to turn off cross play (not through in game) but through Xbox privacy settings.

With that being said, I did have turned back on shortly because some of my friend were on PS and PC as well.
Tried turning off crossplay on Xbox but I couldn't find a match. Waited 30 minutes and nothing.
Old 10/19/2021, 22:02   #23

elite*gold: 116
I mean they did exist on the Wii, in blackops 1
Old 10/19/2021, 23:16   #24

What's the best thing a Cronus can even do?

I would've bought one a long time ago if it had auto weapon detection, meaning every weapon I pick up has automatic anti recoil values specific for THAT gun, and say I had an AK47 (lots of recoil) and a DMR - both floor loot, it would be amazing if the cronus could adjust the recoil properly for the AK47, then when I swap to DMR have rapid fire for it. But it's not like that, nothing near it.

You have to put individual anti recoil values in for EVERY SINGLE GUN, which is so impractical for a Battle Royale.

If I'm wrong please correct me, I'd cop a Cronus if the thing actually was capable of weapon detection...
Old 10/20/2021, 00:17   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post

I would've bought one a long time ago if it had auto weapon detection, meaning every weapon I pick up has automatic anti recoil values specific for THAT gun, and say I had an AK47 (lots of recoil) and a DMR - both floor loot, it would be amazing if the cronus could adjust the recoil properly for the AK47, then when I swap to DMR have rapid fire for it. But it's not like that, nothing near it.

You have to put individual anti recoil values in for EVERY SINGLE GUN, which is so impractical for a Battle Royale.

If I'm wrong please correct me, I'd cop a Cronus if the thing actually was capable of weapon detection...
There must be some kind of universal recoil script for all guns, since it's COD and gun spray patterns aren't really that different especially with attachments. A simple vertical adjustment with a little wiggle to left/right should do the trick for most guns.
Old 10/20/2021, 02:13   #26

Quote:

You can increase aim assist so that you almost bot someone. It's about 30-50% stronger than the default aim assist depending on how high you set it.

It's not impractical. It's literally what no-recoil providers like MacroKingz does. Just have to put the time in to find what works best for you.
Old 10/20/2021, 20:08   #27

Quote:
You can increase aim assist so that you almost bot someone. It's about 30-50% stronger than the default aim assist depending on how high you set it.

It's not impractical. It's literally what no-recoil providers like MacroKingz does. Just have to put the time in to find what works best for you.
Yeah but putting on "aim abuse" or strong aim assist or whatever with a Cronus makes your screen shake to a ridiculous degree...

What's the best thing you can do with a strike pack?

Is there any Cronus thread on here?
Old 10/20/2021, 20:54   #28

Quote:
Yeah but putting on "aim abuse" or strong aim assist or whatever with a Cronus makes your screen shake to a ridiculous degree...

What's the best thing you can do with a strike pack?

Is there any Cronus thread on here?
I haven't touched my Cronus in like a year and a half.
You used to be able to change the curve to prevent screen shaking from happening.
I don't believe there is a Cronus thread here, it would be best to use their community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2021, 10:48   #29

Use a zen I used to use it like 2 months before moving to real chairs, is overpowered if your decent at the game already

Tags
call of duty, cheats, cheats & hacks, console, modern warefare