Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This game is a joke?

Discussion on This game is a joke? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/26/2021, 08:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
You think nicky mercs cheats though?

You should see his Apex gameplay I dunno, I thought the dude had aim. Maybe COD aim assist on controller is really just that OP.

PO is good but I don't even wanna bother with spoofer.

You're fully HWID'd?
They have hwid banned all my hardware, even non cheese. Because I’m a dev(not cheese) they might think I’m developing cheese
Old 08/26/2021, 19:48   #17

That sucks bro.
Old 08/26/2021, 20:02   #18

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
You think nicky mercs cheats though?

You should see his Apex gameplay I dunno, I thought the dude had aim. Maybe COD aim assist on controller is really just that OP.

PO is good but I don't even wanna bother with spoofer.

You're fully HWID'd?
No I don't think he cheats, but people he kills are naturally going to spam report him because they're upset. As a prevention to stop this from happening and ultimately triggering a shadow ban, they whitelist people with his status so that it doesn't happen.
Old 08/26/2021, 21:58   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
No I don't think he cheats, but people he kills are naturally going to spam report him because they're upset. As a prevention to stop this from happening and ultimately triggering a shadow ban, they whitelist people with his status so that it doesn't happen.
Most streamers and content creators are (most likely) not cheating, I think it would be dumb to risk their career and possibly face trouble with Activision just to cheat in a video game. I mean, they have all the time and money in the world why would they do that.
Old 08/26/2021, 22:33   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Ahhhhh okay I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Most streamers and content creators are (most likely) not cheating, I think it would be dumb to risk their career and possibly face trouble with Activision just to cheat in a video game. I mean, they have all the time and money in the world why would they do that.
Many many streamers cheat, but I don't really think much of the "big ones" do at all.

Like I don't think sym ever cheated in Warzone, that kid is on the spectrum and unbelievably good at video games lol.

Plus he used to intentionally troll to make it look like he WAS cheating. I think a LOT of them do this.

Same thing with TFUE saying he "turned on aim assist" on mouse and keyboard lol. They're huge trolls.
Old 08/27/2021, 04:27   #21

Quote:

Same thing with TFUE saying he "turned on aim assist" on mouse and keyboard lol. They're huge trolls.

Idk man, Tfue has a clip breaking someone's armor through like 5 meters inside a building, just like a silent aim wound, he was being spectated by a hacker.
Old 08/27/2021, 10:06   #22

Quote:
Idk man, Tfue has a clip breaking someone's armor through like 5 meters inside a building, just like a silent aim wound, he was being spectated by a hacker.
Do you have that clip? Curios to see it if you do.
Old 08/27/2021, 14:48   #23

So 1 day later from SB to perm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMUTUTE View Post
now im banned
Old 08/27/2021, 15:26   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermann_Honk View Post
So 1 day later from SB to perm?
yeah bro i only use vpn
Old 08/27/2021, 15:59   #25

Quote:
Do you have that clip? Curios to see it if you do.

Around 8:25 timestamp. Not sure if that's just spectator lag, but he broke armor way outta hithox imo.
Old 08/27/2021, 21:33   #26

A lot of them cheat man. They have really good providers like PO but private.
I'm a software dev and with a few months I can do something with proxy computer (packet radar or something) and that would be huge!
I wouldn't share it and just use it to push my streaming career.

I make good money from my day job so lazy on the side hustles. Also risky given that i live in the burger land.

Quote:

Around 8:25 timestamp. Not sure if that's just spectator lag, but he broke armor way outta hithox imo.
Only feedback here is although video is good to expose, he should removed all the graphics bells and whistles as well as increase the FOV to match exactly what they see.

Symf could've seen the person in the gaz with a higher FOV but not the person spectating.

I still believe they cheat but they're REALLLLLLYYYY GOOD at hiding it.
Old 08/27/2021, 23:39   #27

Quote:

lol this guy is an utter clown though....and that looks like spec lag yeah.
Old 08/28/2021, 00:19   #28

Big streamers or youtube content creators especially pc platform players actually don't cheat. At least I know TGD, MPcontrol, Exoghost are really good at M&K aiming and FPS gaming in general.
But as for BR players, I am not quite sure.
Speaking of COD being a joke, yes it has always been a joke, but Actvision successfully milked it for over 10 year and I have been playing since COD4 SMH
Old 08/28/2021, 00:48   #29

Quote:
lol this guy is an utter clown though....and that looks like spec lag yeah.
Ikr, His commentary ******* annoyed me, although İ still am skeptical of these top streamers, we'll have to see how many of them will go on vacation when Vanguard comes out.
Old 08/28/2021, 11:48   #30

Quote:

That guy is a literal ******. Why not just watch the actual source?

Quote:
Ikr, His commentary ******* annoyed me, although İ still am skeptical of these top streamers, we'll have to see how many of them will go on vacation when Vanguard comes out.
"Big streamers are whitelisted bro, even if they cheat they cant get banned"