Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Safest / Best COD:MW / COD:CW Cheat.

Discussion on Safest / Best COD:MW / COD:CW Cheat. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/07/2021, 19:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
you can try golden gun. hasnt ever been detected
Old 06/07/2021, 19:53   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
What cheats are you referring to? The only ones that seem limited are crap like Ring-0 with uses Intel only hypervisor stuff. Majority of stuff on the market for COD supports both AMD and Intel?

Security/Privacy:

- HoneyHacks (Excellent coders with top level streamproof with 0 detections but new sales are closed)
- PerfectAim (Private, minimal features but also streamproof, never had detection issues and nice and cheap at like $25)

Currently public/available stuff:

- Aimex (streamproof, 0 detections)
- x22 (1 detection in april / systemcheats)

Ragey stuff where you don't care about your account or bans both have Psilent rage feature:

Engine Owning
Apple Cheats

Other than that you're starting to look at new and/or unproven devs that *could* be good but why risk it just pick something from this list. If i didn't have PA and HH I would go with Aimex from the public stuff I listed.
Aimex does not work for good / new amd cpus, Engine owning does not support CW, Honeyhacks Closed as you said ( No clue why you mention them ), Perfect aim - invite is expensive, and hard to get if you dont know someone, Applecheats does not support CW, Which i wrote. That leavs x22, which is where i am now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OminousHvh View Post
Sadly only seems to be for MW / WZ also, I wrote in my new message for CW.
Old 06/08/2021, 00:12   #18

Not many people mention ArtificialAiming, but I think they're good. Works for both MW and CW. Stream proof and totally customizable to your liking. They have my vote.
Old 06/08/2021, 01:08   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerefortheDubs View Post
Not many people mention ArtificialAiming, but I think they're good. Works for both MW and CW. Stream proof and totally customizable to your liking. They have my vote.
AA is run by a bunch of autists that will instaban you for any sort of question on their forum and afaik they have been detected no?
Old 06/08/2021, 02:18   #20

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,061
Quote:
AA is run by a bunch of autists that will instaban you for any sort of question on their forum and afaik they have been detected no?
Yes, they've been detected.
Old 06/08/2021, 17:57   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by OminousHvh View Post
for me the best so far!
Old 06/10/2021, 07:59   #22

Quote:
Yea, I try and source my help through various discord channels. Only a feature caused them to be detected, which was their unlock-all feature. But I rate their Sp00fer big time.
Old 06/10/2021, 09:27   #23

Wink

Ive been with AA for almost 6 months now, and before that i was with eo for one week. During the last (almost)6 months AA has been detected; once for the UnlockAll feature only. And again a couple months after but for CW not MW. Before that i was with eo for a week maybe and got banned within a day (not rage hacking)

Aside from people say about the aa admins, i still continue using aa 110% they have a solid foundation. Admins are just sifting out all lazy leeches, if you cant read a sticky and figure out how to use their tool, then maybe AA isnt for you..

Regards.
Old 06/10/2021, 19:32   #24

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDirkDiggler View Post
x22 has psilent now but EO is still the best. Most likely to get detected, yes. But, best ESP best psilent best aim prediction. Plus no detections since they removed built-in spoofer. Still largest risk though so depends on if you care about getting banned.
They had a detection on launch of removal of the spoofer, wym lol?
They were down for 2 days and haven't had a detection since, but it happened almost immediately.
Yes, unfortunately, Aimex requires higher end PC's. i7's tend to lag a bit. Don't blame you for not wanting to cap. I wouldn't either.
Old 06/10/2021, 19:57   #25

elite*gold: 44

Come check us out! Awesome community, lots of activities and giveaways. If your looking to be treated like a human being and enjoy the people around you come join GG. Not to mention the cheat is realllly good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman84 View Post

Come check us out! Awesome community, lots of activities and giveaways. If your looking to be treated like a human being and enjoy the people around you come join GG. Not to mention the cheat is realllly good.
Undetected as well lol. Never have been.
Old 06/10/2021, 20:05   #26

Golden Gun

I prefer the newer Golden Gun cheat over anything else.
- Never once been detected. I've been playing semi-legit on it for 2 months on the same account.
- Streamproof on OBS
- Amazing ESP. Best I've seen.
- Really smooth aimbot and great bullet prediction
- Rapid Fire, which turns all semi-automatic guns into automatic ones

It does not however have silent aim, but it does the fundamentals really really well.
Old 06/10/2021, 21:35   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
They had a detection on launch of removal of the spoofer, wym lol?
They were down for 2 days and haven't had a detection since, but it happened almost immediately.
Yes, unfortunately, Aimex requires higher end PC's. i7's tend to lag a bit. Don't blame you for not wanting to cap. I wouldn't either.
Oh no you got me by 2 days! Sorry I didn't have the specifics but I knew it was somewhere around that time.
Old 06/10/2021, 23:40   #28

Quote:
What cheats are you referring to? The only ones that seem limited are **** like Ring-0 with uses Intel only hypervisor stuff. Majority of stuff on the market for COD supports both AMD and Intel?

Security/Privacy:

- HoneyHacks (Excellent coders with top level streamproof with 0 detections but new sales are closed)
- PerfectAim (Private, minimal features but also streamproof, never had detection issues and nice and cheap at like $25)

Currently public/available stuff:

- Aimex (streamproof, 0 detections)
- x22 (1 detection in april / systemcheats)

Ragey stuff where you don't care about your account or bans both have Psilent rage feature:

Engine Owning
Apple Cheats

Other than that you're starting to look at new and/or unproven devs that *could* be good but why risk it just pick something from this list. If i didn't have PA and HH I would go with Aimex from the public stuff I listed.
Honey hacks was in fact detected earlier this year
Old 06/11/2021, 06:18   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman84 View Post
Honey hacks was in fact detected earlier this year
Are you talking about the Cold War Zombie lobby XP wave? Afaik their Warzone has never been detected. @ might know better though.
Old 06/11/2021, 06:35   #30

Quote:
Are you talking about the Cold War Zombie lobby XP wave? Afaik their Warzone has never been detected. @ might know better though.
They were for a brief period.