Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

perma ban

Discussion on perma ban within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/13/2021, 17:15   #16

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by ___DUBZ___ View Post
I always being said that if you got Perm ban, and every account you made after got SB you are HWID ban or flag or whatever you want to call that.

In the past I got perm ban, made a new account and everything was good. But the second account I got HWID ban so every other account I made was sb. And without spoofer I can't play and this since the second ban wave of EO
HWID bans are permanent bans that occur without shadow bans, as well as they happen immediately.

Shadow bans after a permanent ban are just shadow bans.

If you didn’t, you should either revo the game or reinstall Windows.
Next, if you’re trying to cheat, you need to use a spoofer.
If you’re still being banned while spoofing, you need to upgrade your spoofer.
Old 04/13/2021, 17:49   #17

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
HWID bans are permanent bans that occur without shadow bans, as well as they happen immediately.

I know I'm HWID flag. Every account I made is insta SB. But after 7 days it's gone. But if I don't use my spoofer it get SB again.

I'm using infinite spoofer and if I spoof I can play without any problem. But if I forget my acc get insta Sb but not perm ban.

I made the test 3 weeks ago. I wipe my pc and reinstall windows, I use 4 sms acc without spoofer it get SB right away. After a weeks I tried this accounts with my spoofer and I played on it without any problem. But I log back without spoofer and get sb again but not perm ban. Today was my 8 days of Sb i log back with my spoofer and my 4 account are still fine. No perm ban. That's why I said you can be HWID flag(ban) without getting perm ban every time. And I know ALOT of user that are in the same boat of me. Getting sb but not perm ban. And it's been like that for over 3-4 months ahah

And i didn't cheat on those account. Only log in
Old 04/14/2021, 15:27   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ___DUBZ___ View Post
I know I'm HWID flag. Every account I made is insta SB. But after 7 days it's gone. But if I don't use my spoofer it get SB again.

I'm using infinite spoofer and if I spoof I can play without any problem. But if I forget my acc get insta Sb but not perm ban.

I made the test 3 weeks ago. I wipe my pc and reinstall windows, I use 4 sms acc without spoofer it get SB right away. After a weeks I tried this accounts with my spoofer and I played on it without any problem. But I log back without spoofer and get sb again but not perm ban. Today was my 8 days of Sb i log back with my spoofer and my 4 account are still fine. No perm ban. That's why I said you can be HWID flag(ban) without getting perm ban every time. And I know ALOT of user that are in the same boat of me. Getting sb but not perm ban. And it's been like that for over 3-4 months ahah

And i didn't cheat on those account. Only log in
Yeap happened to me before. Although i dont use cheats, i got falsely Shadowbanned previously. Then every account that i log into also get shadowbanned after 1-2 search. Obviously its HWID tagged. So i switch motherboard and log into a friend's account and no Shadowban.

7 days later my accounts that was shadowbanned went back to normal and i can play normally

Then i used RUT unlocker while it was detected, the account i used on got instant shadowban and 2 days later perma banned but its not HWID tagged as i can still play on other accounts normally. Why was i not HWID banned for using RUT? because activision wants us to spend real money on their cosmetics so they rather HWID ban cheaters who use aimlock/walls than unlocker.
Old 05/12/2021, 08:28   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post

Been chillin a SB acc after my perm. been almost playing for a month or so, is it possible to cheat on a acc that has been SB before or do i have to create a new account?.. also is spoofer needed if i want to cheat on a SB acc that has 1 month almost passed?

Do i have to wait for my flag to dissapear be4 cheesinn? on an account that has been SB?