Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

perma ban

Discussion on perma ban within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
perma ban

Hey,
I've been hacking for 4 weeks (only esp) and I did it lowkey, I looked like a legit player with a +2 kd. But for some reason my account just got banned permanently. I was never shadow banned or anything, so thats why Im wondering how come some people rage hack and get shadowbanned first, and I get perma banned after a few weeks only using walls and never dropping more than 10kills lol.
Old 04/07/2021, 22:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
When theres a detection it doesn't matter what features of the cheat you were using , you will get banned.

Which provider were you using?
Old 04/07/2021, 22:14   #3

What provider did you use?
Old 04/07/2021, 22:38   #4

elite*gold: 141
Which provider was it? Do you use a spoofer?
Old 04/07/2021, 22:38   #5

i wonder which provider got hit
Old 04/07/2021, 22:43   #6

Xmodus
Old 04/07/2021, 23:14   #7

elite*gold: 1015
In the end you always get banned. Comes to us all. My first was my main I had for years and I was gutted. Now I don't have serious accounts aside my ps5 one as kmow they won't last.
Old 04/08/2021, 01:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post

i wonder which provider got hit
xmodus and battlelog
Old 04/08/2021, 16:14   #9

elite*gold: 7
I just tried a new account, after one game (without cheats) It got shadowbanned... is it perm or just a few weeks?
Old 04/08/2021, 16:16   #10
Chasing

The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by #lnfention View Post
I just tried a new account, after one game (without cheats) It got shadowbanned... is it perm or just a few weeks?
Shadowban is only for 7-14 Days

Everything about it
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2021, 20:02   #11

Banned battlelog exclusive ? Hwid?

Hey guys,

New to this forum, I would like some advise I went over a few post from it. But I would like to start a new conversation over this

I used battlelog exclusive for warzone. Defiantly a detection issue because I play it off very well. No aim bot, just esp and I but uavs and only kill people who shoot at me first.

I noticed one day a couple weeks back I got a random update a day after a update. Looked suspicious so I deleted everything downloaded everything with Different account. Played everything was fine. Signed into the account and got same suspicios update.

So I played on the account because no signs of shadow banned or anything.

Yestaday I was perm banned in both accounts and only hacked it on one.

I deleted all files partitioned my disc downloaded warzone using a old account that was never used on my pc.

I played all night and as of right now no shadow ban or perm ban.

Should I expect either or? Did I bypass a shadow ban because I didn’t use a new account?
Old 04/09/2021, 03:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
Hey guys,

New to this forum, I would like some advise I went over a few post from it. But I would like to start a new conversation over this

I used battlelog exclusive for warzone. Defiantly a detection issue because I play it off very well. No aim bot, just esp and I but uavs and only kill people who shoot at me first.

I noticed one day a couple weeks back I got a random update a day after a update. Looked suspicious so I deleted everything downloaded everything with Different account. Played everything was fine. Signed into the account and got same suspicios update.

So I played on the account because no signs of shadow banned or anything.

Yestaday I was perm banned in both accounts and only hacked it on one.

I deleted all files partitioned my disc downloaded warzone using a old account that was never used on my pc.

I played all night and as of right now no shadow ban or perm ban.

Should I expect either or? Did I bypass a shadow ban because I didn’t use a new account?
Im in the same boat. I just got perm banned yesterday and I havent injected hacks for over 3 weeks. I dont even have the files on my pc anymore that I am aware of. I did get shadowed when I hacked about 3 weeks ago using Battlelog but was able to play after that up until yesterday.

I made a new account and don't plan on hacking anymore so I hope I don't see another perma ban soon.
Old 04/13/2021, 16:53   #13

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by #lnfention View Post
You are probably HWID ban. So every account you will try to play will be sb. No one know how much time it can last.

So from now if you want to play you need a spoofer.

And BattleLog is ALWAYS detected... it's not new that alot of user of this chair got banned.
Old 04/13/2021, 16:57   #14

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by ___DUBZ___ View Post
You are probably HWID ban. So every account you will try to play will be sb. No one know how much time it can last.

So from now if you want to play you need a spoofer.

And BattleLog is ALWAYS detected... it's not new that alot of user of this chair got banned.
Shadow bans are NOT hwid bans.
Hwid bans = permanent bans immediately on new accounts.
Shadow lasts 7-14 days.
If you want to cheat on it, it takes 1-1 1/2 months and requires playtime with a spoofer.
Old 04/13/2021, 17:02   #15

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Shadow bans are NOT hwid bans.
Hwid bans = permanent bans immediately on new accounts.
Shadow lasts 7-14 days.
If you want to cheat on it, it takes 1-1 1/2 months and requires playtime with a spoofer.
I always being said that if you got Perm ban, and every account you made after got SB you are HWID ban or flag or whatever you want to call that.

In the past I got perm ban, made a new account and everything was good. But the second account I got HWID ban so every other account I made was sb. And without spoofer I can't play and this since the second ban wave of EO