Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Radar Only?

Discussion on Radar Only? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Radar Only?

Does anyone know if theres a safe radar only cheat? I know theres a couple that give you a constant UAV but i just want a 2d radar (moveable preferably)
Used a provider for aim/esp for a year straight but finally got hit with a hwid ban so just want to really lowkey it with just a radar now.

Thanks!
Old 03/27/2021, 16:03   #2

elite*gold: 141
I don't know of any providers that provide a 2d radar only. You could continue using your previous provider since they've done you well for a year and just use a spoofer this time. If you're wanting to switch providers check out this link: - he goes into detail and gives a great review for each provider.

The only radar cheats I know of are the ones that are out that use your current mini-map.
Old 03/27/2021, 18:00   #3

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,085
you can use x22 for radar only but that’s kind of pointless imo.
braavosix sells a radar that overlays the existing minimap (that’s all it is).
Old 03/27/2021, 18:42   #4

I've been considering AA as on their forum it says they have radar/esp only, but then their cod package is pretty good value also. Checked out the thread review you made and they seem decent, and i need a spoof now ideally cause manually changing hwid is just too much effort haha
Old 03/27/2021, 19:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLQuantumFluxx View Post
I've been considering AA as on their forum it says they have radar/esp only, but then their cod package is pretty good value also. Checked out the thread review you made and they seem decent, and i need a spoof now ideally cause manually changing hwid is just too much effort haha
they have one built in but a lot of spoofers have been causing shadow ban issues as of late, including theirs.
Old 03/27/2021, 19:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
they have one built in but a lot of spoofers have been causing shadow ban issues as of late, including theirs.
Can you turn the spoofer off or is it automatic? Currently 2 days in without SB/PB after another manual HWID reset, might last this time so in that case wouldn't want to use spoof for the moment anyway lol
Old 03/28/2021, 01:50   #7

Quote:
Its untrue, ive been using AA and spoofer works fine up to date. You can check their forums
Old 03/28/2021, 01:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by malpheasant View Post
Its untrue, ive been using AA and spoofer works fine up to date. You can check their forums
"iT wOrKs FoR mE sO iT wOrKs FoR eVeRyOnE" - malpheasant, pizza hut employee of the month.
Old 03/28/2021, 03:14   #9

Quote:
"iT wOrKs FoR mE sO iT wOrKs FoR eVeRyOnE" - malpheasant, pizza hut employee of the month.
Not just for me.. thats why i said check their forums. Its works as well for my friends and everyone i know using it.
Old 03/28/2021, 03:23   #10

Quote:
Not just for me.. thats why i said check their forums. Its works as well for my friends and everyone i know using it.
Check the forums of a provider that is known to delete posts, lol?
Let me guess who you're reselling and therefore trying to bullshit your way out of this, AA?
Old 03/28/2021, 03:29   #11

Quote:
Check the forums of a provider that is known to delete posts, lol?
Let me guess who you're reselling and therefore trying to bullshit your way out of this, AA?
Nah, im just stating the truth that work coz its working for me, my friends and those i know thatís using them. I donít say stuff bout others coz i dont use them. Thats all im sayin.
Old 03/28/2021, 03:33   #12

Quote:
Nah, im just stating the truth that work coz its working for me, my friends and those i know thatís using them. I donít say stuff bout others coz i dont use them. Thats all im sayin.
Who are you reselling then?
Let's see.
Old 03/28/2021, 04:39   #13

-0x41^4- is probably one of the most knowledgeable person about cod cheats in this forum, id stick on what he says lol...
Old 03/28/2021, 06:49   #14

Quote:
LMAO 😂