Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sb/permban

Discussion on sb/permban within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sb/permban

- i been perm ban twice in cw when i tested on the free mp/zombie week i played 2 games and i was shadowban does that mean i am hwid flagged. do i even need a spoofer or can i just wait 7-14days
Old 03/05/2021, 16:42   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Any reason why you’ve asked the same question over and over despite being told directions, recommendations, and steps to take to prevent it from the future?

Like I’m genuinely confused if you’re trolling this sub forum or if you’re just not grasping the information you’re being told.
Old 03/05/2021, 22:57   #3
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TS3 Permban umgehen?
09/24/2013 - Technical Support - 5 Replies
Hi kann mir jemand helfen wie ich auf Teamspeak 3 Server, wenn ich gebannt wieder drauf komme, ohne das derjenige mich wieder entbannen muss. Kann als Gegenleistung auch etwas eGold geben. Hoffe jemand kann mir helfen. Skype: tomoko1908 falls nötig
Permban, have I any chance for unban?
04/04/2013 - League of Legends - 9 Replies
As i said in title. Im banned 1 month ago, said to support 2 times but 2x same reply from support (automatical i think) Hi This League of Legends account has received a permanent ban. I have personally taken a look at your account and consider the ban justified. Before joining the League of Legends community, you agreed to comply with our Terms of Use (and Summoner’s Code) which were established to help keep the environment of League of Legends a fun and sportsmanlike atmosphere for...
TS3 Permban
11/06/2010 - Technical Support - 14 Replies
Ich wollte fragen ob es möglich ist dein ts3 Permban zu umgehen ? Den Timeban von ts3 kann man ja ganz einfach mit hide my ip umgehen : ) aber gibt es auch ne möglichkeit für den permban ? bzw. was genau wird beim ts3 permban gebannt ? die internet ip ist es sicherlich nicht ? bitte um hilfe = ) €: neu Inst. hilft leider auch nicht : / ...
Permban neuer Acc?
01/22/2008 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
Ich erinnere mich mal gehört zu haben das jemand nen neuen Account bekommen hat nach nem Permban weil er meinte er hat draus gelernt blabla, kann das wer bestätigen...wenn ja wohin muss die mail und wie soltle die aussehen? :D