Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ghostaim not working with infinite spoofer?

Discussion on Ghostaim not working with infinite spoofer? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ghostaim not working with infinite spoofer?

Hi there, so i basically used ghost aim without any problem some time ago, now that im hwid banned, using infinite spoofer with a regular legit sub bought from the site, when im loading the cheat up, and the it sais press f5 when your in game, and i start up infinite spoofer, the pc just rebot when i press launch, is it cause of virtualization? did anyone face this problem?
Old 03/05/2021, 16:17   #2

They don't work together, I assume your HWID was banned during the last EO banwave?

You have three options:

1. Use x22 with infinite, I haven't personally used it but I believe they work together. Maybe someone that has used them together can confirm this.

2. Try using the "cleaner" which GhostAim sells as a separate product. Although it seems like it does not always work.

3. Just wait our your shadowban and don't spoof, once it is lifted, you should be able to use GhostAim without the need to run infinite.
Old 03/05/2021, 16:44   #3

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
GhostAim has a tendency to force the use of their cleaner and spoofer on you, despite commanding it not to, which is why it doesn’t work with other spoofers.

As wizard said, your best option is to simply use something else with infinite, like x22 or aimex.
Old 03/07/2021, 17:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
GhostAim has a tendency to force the use of their cleaner and spoofer on you, despite commanding it not to, which is why it doesn’t work with other spoofers.

As wizard said, your best option is to simply use something else with infinite, like x22 or aimex.
Im using aimex now, working fine with infinite !
Old 03/07/2021, 23:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreaeaeae View Post
Im using aimex now, working fine with infinite !
Btw, if you still have the GA subscription they just rolled out the cleaner as part of the cheat, so you don't have to pay extra for it. I haven't tested it personally so I am not sure if it works.