Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WARNING] Read before you are about to purchase KNOX SPOOFER

Discussion on [WARNING] Read before you are about to purchase KNOX SPOOFER within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down [WARNING] Read before you are about to purchase KNOX SPOOFER

Been a user of a different hwid spoofer (the one which is well known and cost 24$/m). I though, why not just try the KNOX spoofer since its cheaper with a 20-25$ lifetime subscription.

Here are some facts which you should consider before making your purchase on KNOX or their resellers...
  • Supports only specific WIN10 builds (1909 etc.)
  • Their after-sale support is the worst of all. Every request gets answered with "just google" or so. If you ask for specific problems their wont even reply. In the end when its clear that they **** doesnt work they just said "but it worked for others". WTF, "it worked for others", how does it help me?
  • Got no cleaner for COD traces
  • Frequent bluescreen
  • Does not work with M2 SSDs
  • Does not always work
  • Drops MW2019 Dev Error 6071 which they got a "Fix" for which does not work. You wont hear anything then "go google" from their support.
  • They got a lot of resellers (i think around 20?)
  • Hidding detections, they recently got detected in Apex but still call it "undetected"
  • No refunds when it does not work

Dont get yourself fouled by the low prices. Better watch out for quality spoofer which are frequently recommended here. I think their strategy is simple, you purchase something cheap and they hope that it works. If it doesnt work they hope you wont cry around since its just 20-25$.
Old 02/27/2021, 18:08   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Knox is Avalanche, rebranded.
Everything said here is accurate.
Old 02/27/2021, 19:18   #3

elite*gold: 116
You get what you pay for guys, Just use infisoft spoofer,
Old 02/27/2021, 22:29   #4

Hello,
I am sorry you had this happen.

I will not comment on -0x41^4- and The legendZ since they don't seem to like us that much, but I would like to say that ever since knox and Avalanche merged we have definitely improved support from what heashey did himself.
We are still not the best with support and try to improve even further.

Yes, we do not support Windows versions 2004 and 2009, we very specifically list 1909 and older as our supported versions. If you find something where it still says 2004/2009 are supported, please inform us so we can remove this, since support for it was removed we may have a few places where this is still not updated.
That is all on us, not your fault.

No, we do not have a cleaner for COD traces, that's because it's not a COD specific spoofer but just include COD as well. I don't think a spoofer has to have a COD cleaner included, but I will take this as suggestion and maybe we add a new COD cleaner.

Frequent bluescreens happen on 2004 or 2009, which is a version we do not support. Otherwise a bluescreen shouldn't happen, if you do get a bluescreen on 1909 or below (we have had 2 persons who had this before) then contact us again and we can try to help you with that. 1 person who had this before had faulty drivers, we were able to help him though, the other person I am talking to right now and going to refund him.

I myself am using an M.2 NVMe SSD (Patriot Viper VPN100 1TB) and it works just fine, our other admins have no issues either. We will ask our customers with M.2 SSDs how the spoofer works for them and look at their feedback on this. If you were on 2004 or 2009 and your M.2 did not spoof, that's because you are on an unsupported version of Windows. If not, then please tell us what exact M.2 SSD you have and we will look into it.

It not always working has to do with 2004/2009 as well, on 1909 it works 100% of the time for myself and other customers.

I apologize if the support did not help you fix the Dev Error 6071 issue, we are not sure what exactly caused this for you but we may know better if you provide us with logs, then we can take a deeper look at it.

Yes, we have a lot of resellers, that is not knox's fault but heashey's for taking too many, I will still take the blame for this. I think we currently have 15 total resellers. We are going to try and reduce the amount of rebrands but we will not reduce the general resellers that resell our own version.

We are not trying to hide detections, but we have about 3 reports of the spoofer not fully working for Apex Legends, that's 3 users out of 426 roled spoofer customers on our server. I myself, Diverex and lots of other customers are even rage cheating in Apex and have no issues whatsoever when using the spoofer. My main, on which I play legit, hasn't been banned and I am very confident will not get banned any time soon.

Yes, we do offer refunds to people if they have genuine issues with the spoofer.
We however do not offer refunds to people that have bought the spoofer and try to use it for Windows 2004 and 2009.
If they downgrade to 1909 or below and it is still not working, we obviously refund them.
If you are on 2004 or 2009 and want a refund without being able to / wanting to refund, we won't do it because we state that the spoofer only supports 1909 and below. In very special cases we do offer refunds for people who thought we support 2004 or 2009. For this they have to prove that we stated 2004 or 2009 as supported. We have this special exception since we might have an old thread that is still stating 2004 and 2009 are supported, in this case it's all our fault.

But generally we do offer refunds.

I DO NOT want this comment to be targetted against you or anyone else. I just want to explain everything.
Please do not take this as anything against you, take it as honest answer to your list of issues with us.

Yes, we ourselves would like to support 2004 and 2009 as well, we would like to do everything better, but we aren't able to do everything.
If anyone reading this still feels like we are trying to scam, feel free to join our discord server (I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to it here, but I think you're able to find it by searching for knox on epvp) and look at our vouch channel, ask anyone of our 400+ roled customers or try it for yourself with a day key.
If you need any help, DM the Support Planet bot and he will open a support ticket for you.
We have gone through over 1.2k support tickets since beginning of 2021 (as of today, 27th February) and apologize for any bad experience you had with our support. Please contact us again, we will try to do our best this time.

I am taking your feedback serious and will talk to everyone actively doing support about this so we can do better.

As we speak I am offering someone a refund because the spoofer did not work for him. He has been searching for a spoofer that works for him for 2 days and is still struggling to find one that does. Our spoofer does not work for everyone, if it does not work we refund, except for people not willing to downgrade to 1909 & below.
PAPI#0001, he is fine with you contacting him about the refund.
He was on Windows 2009 and downgraded to 1909, due to the spoofer still not working for him I have offered him a refund and refunded him fully, he at least tried using it on 1909 and genuinely failed doing so.

If you have read this far, thank you, we try to do our best because we know how many bad people are in this community, but we are not the best either. We try to be as honest as we can.

If you want a refund, contact us and we will do so.
Old 02/28/2021, 01:52   #5

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by crck View Post
No, we do not have a cleaner for COD traces, that's because it's not a COD specific spoofer but just include COD as well. I don't think a spoofer has to have a COD cleaner included, but I will take this as suggestion and maybe we add a new COD cleaner.
Then might remove this:

If @-0x41^4- says its true then its true. Man is the COD cheat ***.

From my personal experience here on elitepvpers and from your resellers i only hear bad feedback.
Old 02/28/2021, 02:02   #6

Thank you, I will ask the original thread poster to remove it.
Edit: I have just noticed, no that is not knox spoofer, that is avalanche spoofer in the screenshot. Since the rebrand a lot has changed. there was a cod cleaner included but it's been removed and since our rebrand there has not been any cod cleaner advertised.

You're free to believe what you want, and if what -0x41^4- said is what you want to believe sure. I have no problem with it, we have enough customers and enough vouch on our discord server to say otherwise.

We don't do anything for our resellers other than providing them with a dedicated reseller panel and the spoofer itself, everything else is on them. And from my personal experience with our resellers, yes most of them are pretty retarded, just like we are.
Old 02/28/2021, 02:08   #7

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kekoroto View Post
Been a user of a different hwid spoofer (the one which is well known and cost 24$/m). I though, why not just try the KNOX spoofer since its cheaper with a 20-25$ lifetime subscription.

Here are some facts which you should consider before making your purchase on KNOX or their resellers...
  • Their after-sale support is the worst of all. Every request gets answered with "just google" or so. If you ask for specific problems their wont even reply. In the end when its clear that they shit doesnt work they just said "but it worked for others". WTF, "it worked for others", how does it help me?
  • Frequent bluescreen
  • Does not always work
  • Drops MW2019 Dev Error 6071 which they got a "Fix" for which does not work. You wont hear anything then "go google" from their support.
  • Hidding detections, they recently got detected in Apex but still call it "undetected"

Dont get yourself fouled by the low prices. Better watch out for quality spoofer which are frequently recommended here. I think their strategy is simple, you purchase something cheap and they hope that it works. If it doesnt work they hope you wont cry around since its just 20-25$.
First of all, it does say that we only support 1909 and below, we aren't a cleaner and we can choose wether we want to add a cleaner or not, it doesn't bluescreen at all unless you're above 2004, or you didn't disable secureboot/antivirus. The fix only works after you spoof, "hiding detections" mate we have reports of people getting banned and not banned. Yes we don't refund as we state that in our tos
Old 02/28/2021, 02:53   #8

elite*gold: 665
Quote:

• Their after-sale support is the worst of all. Every request gets answered with "just google" or so. If you ask for specific problems their wont even reply. In the end when its clear that they shit doesnt work they just said "but it worked for others". WTF, "it worked for others", how does it help me?
  • Frequent bluescreen
  • Does not always work

Fake news. Stop crying being and being a triggered liberal like CNN.

Their support is great, I've used this personally for weeks and it works like a charm. The only reason it doesn't work for you is because you don't have any clue how to use it. You can't blame them if you can't figure it out.

I would recommend KNOX to ANYONE. Absolutely the best spoofer in the market.

Once again, the ENTIRE community would appreciate it if you would stop shitting on random people's threads.

Stop being a liberal please.
Old 02/28/2021, 02:57   #9

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequila2020 View Post
Fake news. Stop crying being and being a triggered liberal like CNN.

Their support is great, I've used this personally for weeks and it works like a charm. The only reason it doesn't work for you is because you don't have any clue how to use it. You can't blame them if you can't figure it out.

Once again, the ENTIRE community would appreciate it if you would stop ******** on random people's threads.

So stfu you communist and crawl back into your hole.
Being a bit more polite would help. Would have saved my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequila2020 View Post
Would be more confident if it wouldnt come from a Knox reseller.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2021, 03:03   #10

elite*gold: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Being a bit more polite would help. Would have saved my post.

Would be more confident if it wouldnt come from a Knox reseller.

so what? I resell it because its the best stuff on EARTH.

trump 2020
Old 02/28/2021, 03:17   #11

elite*gold: 40
Quote:

• Frequent bluescreen
  • Does not always work

Most of the information you mentioned is false, we most definitely state that we don't support windows builds 2004 or 20H2, it's stated in the graphic design as well as the description in all caps. Support also doesn't tell you to "google it" we go out of our way to help all of our customers to the full extent.

Frequent bluescreens mean that you were on an unsupported windows version (which clearly you didn't read about because it's stated everywhere, INCLUDING our discord server), it DOES work with M2 SSD's, I have one, my admin has one and a good portion of our customers have one, and they have no issues spoofing.

Dev error fixer tab of the spoofer does work, and even if it doesn't we offer a video tutorial on how to manually fix the error we don't send you off to "google it"

We never hide detections, we update our status channel regularly, only game that has had detection issues with KNOX Spoofer is Rust. Everything else is working completely fine. You're likely talking about our Apex Chair that has had detection issues (unrelated to the spoofer), but we always constantly update the status of our products, we'll NEVER say something is undetected if it's obviously not.

We've built up a good reputation with our customers and a quick trip to our discord server would prove that to anyone wondering. We do offer refunds if the product doesn't work for you at all. (With the exception of purchasing without ensuring they meet the requirements, and even with that said we've still refunded people in that case.)

It seems like you made this thread out of spite man and it shows. I'm about 99% sure we refunded you and this incident happened over 1-2 weeks ago but you're just posting about it now. With false information yet.
Old 02/28/2021, 15:53   #12

how do I mention users lol

@ thank you for that, but as @ already said a reseller vouching doesn't mean too much for us.
Old 03/03/2021, 14:37   #13

Sorry to say, but i do stand to my point.

For sure its written that you only support specific windows builds, yet it shows that the quality of the spoofer i not very good. Most other spoofer supports the new windows builds (2004 / 20H2).

Many complain of getting banned with the spoofer in apex and one of your admins even made a announcement regarding it. Has been deleted as of now.

Also advising customers to do a clean install of their OS instead of having a cleaner included, which you advertised, is just bad.

Saying that you got 1.2K support tickets within two months shows that customers have a high demand of help / after-sale support with your product.

Im not saying that you are trying to scam. Just want to warn others over the rather bad quality. Especially for EFT and Coldwar it sucks when you trust a spoofer, still get banned and there from wasted 30-60 Euro on a new account.
Old 03/05/2021, 01:12   #14

Small update regarding the spoofer.

Its offline again because of security reasons after being up for 1-2 days. Thats very poor to be honest. Other spoofers never such high downtime rate for this long. Low level communication from the staff and no ETAs given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crck View Post
We are not trying to hide detections, but we have about 3 reports of the spoofer not fully working for Apex Legends, that's 3 users out of 426 roled spoofer customers on our server. I myself, Diverex and lots of other customers are even rage cheating in Apex and have no issues whatsoever when using the spoofer. My main, on which I play legit, hasn't been banned and I am very confident will not get banned any time soon.

First people complained about bans. Then they made a announcement that the spoofer might be detected for apex. Deleted it quickly from their discord. Now they made a pool on who gets banned with the spoofer and it looks like a 40/60 ratio.

Spoofer still doesnt support newer windows builds and the cleaner is a joke with windows reinstall. I talked with a few dudes in private and most of them are leaving.
Old 03/08/2021, 13:49   #15

Just bought a Spoofer from Aimex, it had been down for over a week, and fought they might add big changes, such as win 20h2 support, and cod cleaner. Buuuut it apparently is a resell of Knox Spoofer, so won't even use it.