Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadowbans Warzone

Discussion on Shadowbans Warzone within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Shadowbans Warzone

Does anyone actually know what we need to spoof to bypass the hwid flag? End up just getting shadowbanned after 1-2 games so I tried spoofing the following serials: Diskdrives, baseboard, cpu, bios and system uuid but I am still getting detected.

What else is there that we need to spoof? Keep in mind, I'm doing this manually and I cleaned traces, even reinstalled the game.
Old 02/27/2021, 18:10   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Old 02/27/2021, 23:03   #3
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
hwid, hwid spoofer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Читы для COD warzone SmurfHack | Чит на Call of duty warzone | Warzone
04/10/2022 - Call of Duty Trading - 26 Replies
#
Spoofer that is able to fix shadowbans
11/17/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 5 Replies
As title says, im looking for a spoofer provider that is able to evade shadowbans on fresh created accounts. Add me on discord o comment the thread if you know anyone. andrea#5821
[Selling] COD Spoofer & Cleaner (SHADOWBANS/HWID BANS)
08/04/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 13 Replies
Frankie's COD Spoofer/Cleaner My spoofer is outdated dont buy, if u purchased add me on dm for refund. Prices 24 h - $6.50 1 week - $25.00 About
[Selling] Читы для COD warzone Pom Pom Hack | Чит на Call of duty warzone | Warzone
05/04/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 5 Replies
Cheat for Call OF Duty Warzone (Pom Pom Hack) =========================== Functionality: Esp 2D Box (Circles enemies in a square ) Esp Line (Leads lines to enemies ) Esp Distance (Shows the distance to the enemy ) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Aim Bot (Autocontrol on the head ) - setting up the PCM or LCM AimBot has a fairly large number of modifications built in: • FoV (target Range ) - you can't see it!