Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

x22 detected?

Discussion on x22 detected? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/17/2021, 13:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
x22 is amazing, don't get me wrong at all.
obviously with any provider there is a risk of being banned.
Old 02/20/2021, 13:15   #17

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by suwoop69 View Post
There 100% is a current issue with x22. There are hundreds of people reporting that they are getting SB'd after playing 1 or 2 games. This recently happened with systemcheats for one day but was patched but this has been happening for almost a week with x22.

same like a artificialaiming i play only one day next day SB
Old 02/20/2021, 13:22   #18

Make sure you delete tracers properly
Old 02/20/2021, 20:17   #19

Something is definitely up with X22. I got shadow banned last week. It lasted 7 days. Then the shadow ban was removed and after 2 games I am shadow banned again. There is something going on with the chair. Dont care what any of you "professionals" say on here there is something up. I did a complete reinstall and then loaded this account after 7 days. It was unshadowbanned. Played 2 freaking games and boom. Activision is on to X22.
Old 02/20/2021, 20:21   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by headshotz8765 View Post
Something is definitely up with X22. I got shadow banned last week. It lasted 7 days. Then the shadow ban was removed and after 2 games I am shadow banned again. There is something going on with the chair. Dont care what any of you "professionals" say on here there is something up. I did a complete reinstall and then loaded this account after 7 days. It was unshadowbanned. Played 2 freaking games and boom. Activision is on to X22.
ShadowBan is Stat based. Cuz it's get checked by a Bot.

Thats has nothing to do with x22 or any other cheat provider.
Old 02/20/2021, 20:50   #21

dont believe to them people who say the cheat is good (x22) its detected af, you use the cheatc legit, rage or even just use it with out using any hack, you just get Shadow banned after 1=2 games, something wrong with x22 atm going 2 weeks by now
Old 02/20/2021, 20:52   #22

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,088
Quote:
Your shadow ban wasn't expired.

Simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagrave View Post
dont believe to them people who say the cheat is good (x22) its detected af, you use the cheatc legit, rage or even just use it with out using any hack, you just get Shadow banned after 1=2 games, something wrong with x22 atm going 2 weeks by now
Using x22 now.

0 shadow bans.
Old 02/20/2021, 23:42   #23

If my shadow ban wasn't expired then why did it let me log in and not shoot me to 350 MS ping, but rather started at 25 MS and found a game right away at 42 MS. My shadow ban was lifted. I played 2 games and boom shadowbanned again. There is something going on. It may not be with X22, but rather former EO banned players. Last week after the update I was shadowbanned a few games in. Shadow ban lasted 7 days to the day. I was banned on an EO account 6 months ago. After the update and shadowban last week I did a full windows clean install. I even hard wiped my SSD. My PC was completely clean. I waited 7 days and logged in and it let me play a few games then boom shadowban AGAIN.
Old 02/20/2021, 23:48   #24

Quote:
If my shadow ban wasn't expired then why did it let me log in and not shoot me to 350 MS ping, but rather started at 25 MS and found a game right away at 42 MS. My shadow ban was lifted. I played 2 games and boom shadowbanned again. There is something going on. It may not be with X22, but rather former EO banned players. Last week after the update I was shadowbanned a few games in. Shadow ban lasted 7 days to the day. I was banned on an EO account 6 months ago. After the update and shadowban last week I did a full windows clean install. I even hard wiped my SSD. My PC was completely clean. I waited 7 days and logged in and it let me play a few games then boom shadowban AGAIN.
Shadow bans often have intermissions between the 7-14 days. The system pauses the ban due to inactivity on the account, which tells a member of the enforcement team that there is no reason to investigate the suspension per inactivity. From that point, it sits in a queue until it is ready to expire (which is sometime before the 14th day.)

This typically occurs to people who have been banned frequently as the system is expecting you to simply abandon the account and moreover not waste the time of someone on the enforcement team.
Old 02/21/2021, 02:25   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Shadow bans often have intermissions between the 7-14 days. The system pauses the ban due to inactivity on the account, which tells a member of the enforcement team that there is no reason to investigate the suspension per inactivity. From that point, it sits in a queue until it is ready to expire (which is sometime before the 14th day.)

This typically occurs to people who have been banned frequently as the system is expecting you to simply abandon the account and moreover not waste the time of someone on the enforcement team.
Is the x22 cold war zombies features safe to use?
Old 02/21/2021, 03:08   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by vezfxv View Post
Is the x22 cold war zombies features safe to use?
Yea. They removed the functions that Treyarch has been using to stat check people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouKanga View Post
Time to get a butthurt admin too.

I checked the forum and see about 11-15 Instant shadowban reports, none of any longterm customers all those post's come from new customers. Weird.

11-15 Users, lets even round it up to 50 User's. 50 Users with a shadowban, that LESS than 1% of the Users of the cheat, that has absolutely nothing to do with a detection at all.
On a detection you would see hundreds of perm ban reports or all the people posting about their shadowbans, but that amount of posts is really nothing to even mention.

As well as many people expect our WZ Cheat to have a spoofer just because EO has one and then wonders why their HwID ban from their previous provider reflects on the new one.

Playing myself for 6 months on the same FREE acc with just number added.
Not even once shadowed, never used any unlockers, spoofers, hexeditors, mods, extras, chair cheese woofer boofer whatever you guys call it nowadays.
Here some of the footage from the acc (same goes for almost any person i know which uses really only x22 since the start of mw2019 )

-snip-
To add to this.

I have a few accounts that I only use x22 on. None of them have been shadow banned recently, and I played for 12 hours the other day to test.
I also average 15-18 kills per game on those accounts.
I also use unlockers on those accounts.
I also have shadow bans on the same HWID I play those on from other providers, still no shadows on my x22 accounts.

There are over 5K people in x22's Discord, lol.
Of those 5K, you maybe see 10 that are talking about shadow bans.
If there was a detection, they would be forced to put the chat in slow mode due to server lag of people chatting.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/21/2021, 03:56   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Yea. They removed the functions that Treyarch has been using to stat check people.

To add to this.

I have a few accounts that I only use x22 on. None of them have been shadow banned recently, and I played for 12 hours the other day to test.
I also average 15-18 kills per game on those accounts.
I also use unlockers on those accounts.
I also have shadow bans on the same HWID I play those on from other providers, still no shadows on my x22 accounts.

There are over 5K people in x22's Discord, lol.
Of those 5K, you maybe see 10 that are talking about shadow bans.
If there was a detection, they would be forced to put the chat in slow mode due to server lag of people chatting.
Have you used rut on those x22 accounts? I'm thinking of buying rut ultimate but I'm not sure if it's wise to use both x22 and rut on the same account. You think it's safe?
Old 02/21/2021, 04:39   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitevers69 View Post
Have you used rut on those x22 accounts? I'm thinking of buying rut ultimate but I'm not sure if it's wise to use both x22 and rut on the same account. You think it's safe?
I do use RUT, yes.
I wouldn't use it if I didn't think it wasn't safe.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2021, 04:49   #29

Oh I trust it's safe and I know you use it I just wasn't sure if it was safe to use both on the same account. Thanks of the assurance.
Old 02/21/2021, 04:57   #30

i use x22 very nice safe good esp no detect tbh i use on my main and am very confident it will be safe the entire time cus i believe in x22 is one of the best providers out there no detect in 3 cod series
and tbh i use it for so long that i never got sb on it i do have to say i get screenshoted sometimes witch is fine nothing to worry about
Thanks
1 User