Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 07:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Looking for a certain provider

Discussion on Looking for a certain provider within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 2
Looking for a certain provider

I'm mainly focused on security, accurate aim prediction at long ranges
lolicant is offline  
Old 02/14/2021, 02:27   #2

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2241
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,892
Received Thanks: 1,695
Quote:
accurate aim prediction at long ranges
Doesn't exist.
0x41^4 is offline  
Old 02/14/2021, 17:04   #3

 
FusionPower's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Doesn't exist.
I found YouTube videos with high prediction for Snipers after Cold War integration. Did engineowning a better job in predicting than any other (actual available) hacks? The guy headshoted 40+ moving targets over 200 meters with a hdr and fal 😂
FusionPower is offline  
Old 02/14/2021, 21:54   #4

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2241
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,892
Received Thanks: 1,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionPower View Post
I found YouTube videos with high prediction for Snipers after Cold War integration. Did engineowning a better job in predicting than any other (actual available) hacks? The guy headshoted 40+ moving targets over 200 meters with a hdr and fal 😂
Yes. EngineOwning is extremely advanced in comparison to others.
Nobody has prediction the way they do.
0x41^4 is offline  
Old 02/15/2021, 00:14   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Yes. EngineOwning is extremely advanced in comparison to others.
Nobody has prediction the way they do.
strange all providers got the money how come no body cannot do the work they do jeez
imherelol is offline  
Old 02/15/2021, 05:02   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 13
Some programmers are better than others...
elitevers69 is offline  
Old 02/17/2021, 15:47   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MouKanga View Post
Exactly, some stay rather UD than placing many hooks into the game to get caught on every banwave, just to improve a prediction from 300 meter shots to 500 meter ones.

If your a paster then sure there are better ones, but often its more a thing of limitations and compromise instead of failure and missing knowledge.
so what do you suggest?
lolicant is offline  
Old 02/25/2021, 15:49   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
I am looking to get x22. I was perm banned on my alt acct with eo. I since have got through sb on my main and new alt acct. Do i need to use a spoofer with x22 since i have been detected before ? Thanks.
Zipps31 is offline  
Old 02/25/2021, 16:38   #9

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2241
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,892
Received Thanks: 1,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipps31 View Post
I am looking to get x22. I was perm banned on my alt acct with eo. I since have got through sb on my main and new alt acct. Do i need to use a spoofer with x22 since i have been detected before ? Thanks.
Only if you’re HWID banned.
0x41^4 is offline  
Old 02/25/2021, 16:40   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Im not sure how to tell if i am hwid banned. Any new acct i make gets sb. Does that mean im hwid banned ?

Also i have been playing on my new alt acct without any spoofer or chair yet. It is lvl 14. Is it pointless to use a spoofer since i have already played on it ?
Zipps31 is offline  
Old 02/25/2021, 18:38   #11

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2241
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,892
Received Thanks: 1,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipps31 View Post
Im not sure how to tell if i am hwid banned. Any new acct i make gets sb. Does that mean im hwid banned ?

Also i have been playing on my new alt acct without any spoofer or chair yet. It is lvl 14. Is it pointless to use a spoofer since i have already played on it ?
HWID ban = cannot log into the game at all.
If you're playing the game, you're not HWID banned.
0x41^4 is offline  
Old 02/25/2021, 18:50   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
HWID ban = cannot log into the game at all.
If you're playing the game, you're not HWID banned.

Ok thanks. One last question. I do not rage but if i was to get banned on my new alt acct without spoofer does it put my main acct at risk to get perm banned or will it just sb it again ?
Zipps31 is offline  
Old 02/25/2021, 18:57   #13

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2241
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,892
Received Thanks: 1,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipps31 View Post
Ok thanks. One last question. I do not rage but if i was to get banned on my new alt acct without spoofer does it put my main acct at risk to get perm banned or will it just sb it again ?
Yes it does put it at risk.
0x41^4 is offline  
Old 02/25/2021, 19:04   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Yes it does put it at risk.
So if i used a spoofer would it help or since im flagged already does it matter ?

Im just tryin to figure out the best route to take this time
Zipps31 is offline  
Old 02/26/2021, 09:48   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MouKanga View Post
For safety x22cheats
if you are hwid flagged you cant use x22 without spoofer -
2. x22 aim prediction is not that good
but in other aspects x22 is 10/10
only the aimbot is weak especially with sniper
cant hit any headshots
x22 need to make some updated on aimbot
it was great before cold war integration with warzone
yn4ever is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to award certain player certain items
01/14/2015 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
hi there, trying to figure out how to award items to certain players for donating and such. lets go with the newbiegift as example, how would i get it to a non pm player?



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.