Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

Discussion on Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/03/2021, 20:36   #751

elite*gold: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valaraukar80 View Post
Did you keep using the esp on the sb account when it ended?

I have been using the same cheat in my main 6 months and I have received sb now, I would like to continue using cheese in that account but I have read in the forum that it cannot be because it is marked

Thx
I think I used the ESP in like 10 games after the shadowban and I haven't gotten banned again. I actually don't play warzone as much anymore but I logged in this morning to check before answering this, and I last played a game about a week ago with esp so.
Old 07/04/2021, 02:30   #752

elite*gold: 0
So I'm officially perm ban on my HwID . So now I gotta buy a whole new tower . Can anybody help me understand what brand uses AMI bios ? And how I can get a setup that I can use cleaner with . I currently have HP but I pushed it to the end with the Bans . & today I logged in and automatically SB me bt my last accounts I used got Sbed then perm . So I know I'm HWID perm. I'm trying to buy a new rig bt need a specific one that uses AMI bios bt don't want to buy the wrong set up
Old 07/05/2021, 21:08   #753

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohimlegit View Post
So I'm officially perm ban on my HwID . So now I gotta buy a whole new tower . Can anybody help me understand what brand uses AMI bios ? And how I can get a setup that I can use cleaner with . I currently have HP but I pushed it to the end with the Bans . & today I logged in and automatically SB me bt my last accounts I used got Sbed then perm . So I know I'm HWID perm. I'm trying to buy a new rig bt need a specific one that uses AMI bios bt don't want to buy the wrong set up
Old 07/08/2021, 02:15   #754

perm banned and HWID flagged a couple months ago and haven't really played since, thought id try again, uninstalled battlenet/WZ with revo uninstaller and reinstalled, made a new account using my phone (I actually made it shortly after the perm ban 2/3 months ago but didn't even log into it on my PC until today) trialed infinity spoofer which i launched BEFORE logging into battlenet, fired up WZ and played one game then got insta shadowed, any ideas why? Could be the spoofer didn't work properly? Or maybe my IP is flagged?
Old 07/08/2021, 03:06   #755

Quote:
Originally Posted by ni9e.9 View Post
perm banned and HWID flagged a couple months ago and haven't really played since, thought id try again, uninstalled battlenet/WZ with revo uninstaller and reinstalled, made a new account using my phone (I actually made it shortly after the perm ban 2/3 months ago but didn't even log into it on my PC until today) trialed infinity spoofer which i launched BEFORE logging into battlenet, fired up WZ and played one game then got insta shadowed, any ideas why? Could be the spoofer didn't work properly? Or maybe my IP is flagged?
IP's only get flagged if you live in a country that has a ban on VPN's.
Either you didn't spoof correctly, or it was an issue with the account.
Old 07/09/2021, 12:26   #756

So, got shadow banned last night uninstalled everything with revo unninstaller changed Ip made a new account with spoofer started the game (with my pc spoofed) and joined a plunder match and all seems to be fine what i want to know if the shadow ban is instant on other accounts if you are flagged and if i really need to change also the computer name and my computer account name. Thanks
Old 07/09/2021, 18:07   #757

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripus View Post
So, got shadow banned last night uninstalled everything with revo unninstaller changed Ip made a new account with spoofer started the game (with my pc spoofed) and joined a plunder match and all seems to be fine what i want to know if the shadow ban is instant on other accounts if you are flagged and if i really need to change also the computer name and my computer account name. Thanks
Shadow bans happen after 1 game on new accounts.
Old 07/14/2021, 02:16   #758

Using x22 + Infi.

I got SB'ed about a month and a half ago on my main because I accidently left head only mode on but with fov 3 and speed 3 (legit settings). Got my SB lifted after 7 days. I barely played this past month. Coming back from vacation I decided to hop randomly after a few weeks of taking a break and got SB'ed a second time. This time it's been about 11 days since.

In between the shadow ban, I've been playing on my alt account that has never been shadow banned and going back between my main to check if my SB expired. Did I mess up by continuing to check on my main account playing on my alt? I've always restarted infi between account switching.
Old 07/14/2021, 17:19   #759

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen5o4 View Post
Using x22 + Infi.

I got SB'ed about a month and a half ago on my main because I accidently left head only mode on but with fov 3 and speed 3 (legit settings). Got my SB lifted after 7 days. I barely played this past month. Coming back from vacation I decided to hop randomly after a few weeks of taking a break and got SB'ed a second time. This time it's been about 11 days since.

In between the shadow ban, I've been playing on my alt account that has never been shadow banned and going back between my main to check if my SB expired. Did I mess up by continuing to check on my main account playing on my alt? I've always restarted infi between account switching.
If you reset the HWID each time, you’ll be fine.
Old 07/18/2021, 09:40   #760

Hi All,

Need your expert 2 cents on how to bypass a HWID ban in WZ and im out of options.

Had my main account banned over a month ago (not for cheesing, but for a Microsoft Office crack).

Things I have tried:
- Using infinite spoofer
- Reinstall Windows (4 times)
- Changing my external IP address with my ISP
- Cleaning COD and Bnet tracer files
- Used a mixture of fresh accounts pre-created and locally created accounts
- Fresh pre created accounts will get me shadowbanned in 2 games (followed by a perma ban after 5-7 days
- Locally created accounts (with local phone numbers get perma banned within 24 hrs)

Honestly out of options and dont want to waste more accounts and dont want to go down the route of changing my mother board and hard drives.
Old 07/18/2021, 11:05   #761

every time after an day they ban permanent, hwid flagged? what solution?
Old 07/18/2021, 11:55   #762

elite*gold: 362
I have a question and confirmation about banning.
After account 1 is permanently banned, I create a new account 2 without spoofing my HWID, play 1 to 3 games, then account 2 is shadow banned and it lasts for 7-14 days. that's right?

The first question is, if I wait 14 days after account 1 is banned, and then create account 2 and play the game, am I correct in assuming that I will be shadow banned and have to wait another 7-14 days?

The second question is, if I create a new account 2, get shadow banned, wait 14 days, and then the shadow ban is lifted, and then I create a new account 3 and play the game, will account 3 get shadow banned?
Old 07/19/2021, 21:52   #763

Did you check your serials before and after using INFINITE to make sure they're being changed?
Old 07/25/2021, 10:57   #764

any one know how to reset HWID
Old 07/25/2021, 20:02   #765

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharindulakmal View Post
any one know how to reset HWID
Turn off fast-boot and make sure the drivers unload.

Tags
hwid ban, shadow ban