Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 09:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



allen5o4 allen5o4 is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 07/21/2021 01:46
  • Join Date: 04/17/2021

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

07/14/2021
17:19 - 0x41^4 quoted allen5o4 in post Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans
Using x22 + Infi. I got SB'ed about a month and a half ago on my main because I accidently left head only mode on but with fov 3 and speed 3 (legit settings). Got my SB lifted afte...
06/06/2021
18:50 - 0x41^4 quoted allen5o4 in post Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans
Got it. Thanks. I'll just use a spoofer for 2 months and try it. If I get SB'ed without a spoofer after my sub, I'll just quit tbh. You can play with a new account and a spoofer ...
18:37 - 0x41^4 quoted allen5o4 in post Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans
Forever or just for a month ? I believe by ban was from getting too many headshots. I accidently left x22 on head aim only. For several months.
06/05/2021
03:46 - 0x41^4 quoted allen5o4 in post Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans
Been using infi since the x22 ban wave a few months ago. Tested x22 on my secondary to see if I'm good to play without a spoofer. My secondary is good play with x22 and without a spoof...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.