Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

Discussion on Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/19/2021, 05:25   #736

elite*gold: 0
do you get ban hwid ban right away in warzone or how many account before it happens?
Old 06/22/2021, 20:40   #737

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by idontknow007 View Post
do you get ban hwid ban right away in warzone or how many account before it happens?
Random for everyone.
Being HWID banned first time is extremely rare.
Old 06/22/2021, 22:24   #738

Unhappy

So I have been reading this thread alot and just want to be clear with one thing.
1. I was banned on my main about a year ago and now all my friends sarted playing warzone so I wanted to play too.
2.I made a new Account and got shadowbanned directly after the tourtorial so I thought it was a hwid ban because I was using a vpn at that time.
now its been around 3 months since I toutched warzone on that account and have only been playing cold war on it since then and now I want to try to play warzone again because many of you say that the shadowban is only 2 weeks long but I am scared that I will loose my cold war progress just like I did a year ago on my warzone and modern warfare account!
Is it safe for me to play on that warzone account without getting banned there and on my cold war account?
Old 06/23/2021, 21:34   #739

my situation
i had a mail.ru account that hacked once with x22 6 months ago, never detected, never Perma and on a completely separate PC (calling is Computer B). and I stopped using it 10 months ago.

now - 2021. I logged in with that account to play legit, it's good, no ban, nothing, using a side computer (Computer B).

(So i log in with that account on my main never hacked computer Computer A) 3 games in, I get SB. like what? And then the other accounts I logged in with (except my main) get's SB.

Only thing I can think of
1. the accounts I logged in with doesn't recognize my main Computer A, so it think it's sus.
2. Because I logged in with a mail.ru, so it now thinks Computer A is sus.

my situation
i had a mail.ru account that hacked once with x22 6 months ago, never detected, never Perma and on a completely separate PC (calling is Computer B). and I stopped using it 10 months ago.

now - 2021. I logged in with that account to play legit, it's good, no ban, nothing, using a side computer (Computer B).

(So i log in with that account on my main never hacked computer Computer A) 3 games in, I get SB. like what? And then the other accounts I logged in with (except my main) get's SB.

Only thing I can think of
1. the accounts I logged in with doesn't recognize my main Computer A, so it think it's sus.
2. Because I logged in with a mail.ru, so it now thinks Computer A is sus.
Old 07/01/2021, 20:07   #740

Me and 2 others I know got WZ hacks.

One of us has been perm banned, and 2 of us have avoided it to date. The one that got banned used aimbot in plunder and got 75 kills which we believe was the reason for the ban.

None of us are using a 'Spoofer' currently. Where is the best place to get one?

If you only use the cheats for walls, what are the chances of getting banned? I myself, haven't used the aimbot yet. Currently in WZ, I think alot of people are paranoid and believe everyone is hacking, so the amount of reports per game that Raven is receiving must be off the scale.

Also if I've already played 100+ games with the hacks on, will a 'Spoofer' still prevent me from getting banned as they could easily see what HW my username is linked to?
Old 07/02/2021, 10:19   #741

Has anyone been banned for these permanent uav's yet? What if all your using is the perm uav? What are the chances you will get banned for this?
Old 07/02/2021, 17:03   #742

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillNI View Post
Me and 2 others I know got WZ hacks.

One of us has been perm banned, and 2 of us have avoided it to date. The one that got banned used aimbot in plunder and got 75 kills which we believe was the reason for the ban.

None of us are using a 'Spoofer' currently. Where is the best place to get one?

If you only use the cheats for walls, what are the chances of getting banned? I myself, haven't used the aimbot yet. Currently in WZ, I think alot of people are paranoid and believe everyone is hacking, so the amount of reports per game that Raven is receiving must be off the scale.

Also if I've already played 100+ games with the hacks on, will a 'Spoofer' still prevent me from getting banned as they could easily see what HW my username is linked to?
Once you inject the cheat you risk being banned. It doesn't matter if you use zero or all the features; once theres a detection you will be banned regardless of what features you used. (Many reports due to blatant aimbotting/walling will lead to a ban or shadowban, but that has nothing to do with cheat but rather the user)

The spoofer only aims to protect your true HWID from being banned as well as allowing anyone on a banned HWID to play. So using a spoofer doesn't affect the odds of your "account" being banned. Unless I misunderstood your question?
Old 07/02/2021, 18:28   #743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgethitman View Post
Once you inject the cheat you risk being banned. It doesn't matter if you use zero or all the features; once theres a detection you will be banned regardless of what features you used. (Many reports due to blatant aimbotting/walling will lead to a ban or shadowban, but that has nothing to do with cheat but rather the user)

The spoofer only aims to protect your true HWID from being banned as well as allowing anyone on a banned HWID to play. So using a spoofer doesn't affect the odds of your "account" being banned. Unless I misunderstood your question?
I meant to ask, if I've been playing without a spoofer on my main account, is there any point in getting one now as they will be able to see what HW my account has been playing on previously.

Where can I acquire a spoofer?
Old 07/02/2021, 21:41   #744

elite*gold: 383
Quote:
I meant to ask, if I've been playing without a spoofer on my main account, is there any point in getting one now as they will be able to see what HW my account has been playing on previously.

Where can I acquire a spoofer?
Good question, answer as far I know is: they ban the HWID that is used at the time the ban is given when you are detected using cheats.

As for a spoofer I know there are a bunch to choose from, I will name what I believe are the two best rated on this forum: Cynical Cleaner and Spoofer or Infinite Spoofer. Keep in mind some cheats come with built in spoofers as well, so you could save some money there if you get one of those.
Old 07/02/2021, 22:05   #745

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughjanus0 View Post
Good question, answer as far I know is: they ban the HWID that is used at the time the ban is given when you are detected using cheats.

As for a spoofer I know there are a bunch to choose from, I will name what I believe are the two best rated on this forum: Cynical Cleaner and Spoofer or Infinite Spoofer. Keep in mind some cheats come with built in spoofers as well, so you could save some money there if you get one of those.
The ones I have say:

"Supported Anti Cheats:

Battle.net - Supported
Call of Duty Anti-Cheat - Secure
Warning: You can get manually banned for cheating obvious"

Alot of this goes straight over my head
Old 07/02/2021, 23:10   #746

Quote:
The ones I have say:

"Supported Anti Cheats:

Battle.net - Supported
Call of Duty Anti-Cheat - Secure
Warning: You can get manually banned for cheating obvious"

Alot of this goes straight over my head

I assume you are reading this off the cheat you have, not a spoofer? If that's the case the cheat claims to be undetected by Call of Duty's anti-cheat, so you don't technically need a spoofer. But in the event that it does get detected you could get banned.

Personally I've been using the same cheat on Warzone for over a year now (esp only) without a spoofer for that game, only got a shadow ban but that's because I dropped a 30kill solo game and didn't give af so you're probably ok. (shadowban lifted after two weeks)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2021, 02:23   #747

Quote:
I assume you are reading this off the cheat you have, not a spoofer? If that's the case the cheat claims to be undetected by Call of Duty's anti-cheat, so you don't technically need a spoofer. But in the event that it does get detected you could get banned.

Personally I've been using the same cheat on Warzone for over a year now (esp only) without a spoofer for that game, only got a shadow ban but that's because I dropped a 30kill solo game and didn't give af so you're probably ok. (shadowban lifted after two weeks)
Yes that's whats in the cheat specification.

The game is flooded now with hackers, not sure how they will stop it.
Old 07/03/2021, 02:41   #748

Quote:
Yes that's whats in the cheat specification.

The game is flooded now with hackers, not sure how they will stop it.
They won't be able to stop it to be honest. I imagine soon they will do another ban wave but it doesn't do much.
Old 07/03/2021, 02:59   #749

To be honest, they never will stop it unless they get a third party anti-cheat like EAC or BattlEye, but knowing Activision and whoever develops COD nowadays, they won't do it

Like I've said I've been using the same esp for over a year on the same account and I actually haven't used a spoofer at all (the esp doesn't have built-in either..). I only got that shadow ban for having that 30kill solo because I just wanted to get high kill games.
Old 07/03/2021, 08:48   #750

Quote:
To be honest, they never will stop it unless they get a third party anti-cheat like EAC or BattlEye, but knowing Activision and whoever develops COD nowadays, they won't do it

Like I've said I've been using the same esp for over a year on the same account and I actually haven't used a spoofer at all (the esp doesn't have built-in either..). I only got that shadow ban for having that 30kill solo because I just wanted to get high kill games.
Did you keep using the esp on the sb account when it ended?

I have been using the same cheat in my main 6 months and I have received sb now, I would like to continue using cheese in that account but I have read in the forum that it cannot be because it is marked

Thx

Tags
hwid ban, shadow ban