Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

Discussion on Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/28/2021, 03:00   #586

elite*gold: 0
I am honestly sick of waiting for this shadow ban I need a spoofer not a permanent one just a temporary one. And a aged account. I’m a legit buyer money will be sent instantly as long as you are real deal. Infinit spoofer I heard is the best but isn’t it permanent someone please help you want to get this going tonight haven’t played in 8 days and it’s starting to **** me
Off
Old 04/28/2021, 03:39   #587

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
I am honestly sick of waiting for this shadow ban I need a spoofer not a permanent one just a temporary one. And a aged account. I’m a legit buyer money will be sent instantly as long as you are real deal. Infinit spoofer I heard is the best but isn’t it permanent someone please help you want to get this going tonight haven’t played in 8 days and it’s starting to **** me
Off
INFINITE is temporary.
Old 04/28/2021, 12:50   #588

First, thank you very much for the response

1) If i get it right, every account i will create on this HWID (even after the shadow ban expires) will be shadow banned in the first time and will expand after 7 to 14 days right?
If i want to play in the time of the shadow ban, i could use a temporary spoofer.

2) Another Question just for my interests: Is there something like a difference between a HWID Ban and a flag? I understand it like this:

HWID flag: Account 1 got completely banned and every account after just get shadow banned and but can be played again after 7 to 14 days

HWID Ban: Account 1 got completely banned and every account after also gets banned (Not even a shadow ban)
Old 04/28/2021, 13:09   #589

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Shadow bans do last 7-14 days.
Nah, you cant say this generally. Im still shadowbanned >21 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gestas View Post
First, thank you very much for the response

1) If i get it right, every account i will create on this HWID (even after the shadow ban expires) will be shadow banned in the first time and will expand after 7 to 14 days right?
If i want to play in the time of the shadow ban, i could use a temporary spoofer.

2) Another Question just for my interests: Is there something like a difference between a HWID Ban and a flag? I understand it like this:

HWID flag: Account 1 got completely banned and every account after just get shadow banned and but can be played again after 7 to 14 days

HWID Ban: Account 1 got completely banned and every account after also gets banned (Not even a shadow ban)
1) yes, use infinite
2) yes
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2021, 13:16   #590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainn. View Post

1) yes, use infinite
2) yes
When you queue after 21 days, you are still matched in 350ms Lobby? lmao
Old 04/28/2021, 13:21   #591

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by quniix View Post
When you queue after 21 days, you are still matched in 350ms Lobby? lmao
yup idk why. But i just use infinite and everything works fine
Old 04/28/2021, 16:45   #592

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainn. View Post

1) yes, use infinite
2) yes
I can say that as we have collectively burned thousands of accounts perfecting INFINITE, ensuring that we know exactly how bans work, their lengths, and how the ban process is initiated on Activisions side.

Shadow bans do not last longer than 14 days. Period.
If yours is longer than 14 days it is because you have done something to extend it.
Example - creating another account, logging in, then logging in to the shadowed account.
Cheating on a shadowed account immediately after the ban expires.
Failing to spoof and exposing an account on an existing flagged HWID.

The process is automated. After 14 days, the system lifts the restriction on your account. Nobody on the enforcement team can extend it, they can only remove it before the system does (which is where the 7 days comes from). It is possible for a shadow to expire earlier than the 7 days depending on how fast the enforcement team picks up the ticket, but it cannot extend longer than 14 days consecutively.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2021, 20:34   #593

Over in a discord channel that provides a HWID cleaner there has been an announcement that says they have confirmed activision are now banning/flagging external IP addresses....can anyone here confirm this?

Would be a major pain in the *** for me personally because i don't have a dynamic IP and cant change it by simply unplugging my router for a while, cant even ask my ISP to change it for me because they don't do it
Old 04/28/2021, 20:42   #594

Quote:
Originally Posted by ni9e.9 View Post
Over in a discord channel that provides a HWID cleaner there has been an announcement that says they have confirmed activision are now banning/flagging external IP addresses....can anyone here confirm this?
They've always done this, but it's region specific to Asia/Middle East.
Areas it's illegal to use a VPN.
Old 04/28/2021, 22:05   #595

Thank you for your fast responses and information

I created an new account today and it was, of course, shadowbanned. tried to find lobby and he showed 350 ping. Now i try to use infinite but he doesn't find any lobbys either. He searches for 350 ping lobbys. Is this caused because of a infinite problem (used the trial) or because i logged in once without the Spoofer?
Old 04/29/2021, 01:33   #596

Shadowban for me is putting in Plunder with other cheaters. All other modes are stuck at 350ms.
Old 04/29/2021, 12:25   #597

I have a Masterquestion:

i got hit last banwave.
Do all steps, Revo.....
Spoofed with infinite and can play without problems with an aged account.

Yesterday i delete my tracers and tried without spoofer on a other aged account.
I got no perm ban and no shadow ban. I can play normaly.

what does this mean? i´m not HWID banned and not HWID flagged?

what happens if i inject x22? i think i get a SB, or?

Thx
Old 04/29/2021, 15:27   #598

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermann_Honk View Post
I have a Masterquestion:

i got hit last banwave.
Do all steps, Revo.....
Spoofed with infinite and can play without problems with an aged account.

Yesterday i delete my tracers and tried without spoofer on a other aged account.
I got no perm ban and no shadow ban. I can play normaly.

what does this mean? i´m not HWID banned and not HWID flagged?

what happens if i inject x22? i think i get a SB, or?

Thx
If you can inject no problem without being spoofed, then you followed the directions and your flag expired. Now you can play without a spoofer.
Old 04/29/2021, 17:36   #599

Thx for answer.
I read the thread.
So i understand if i wanna inject with x22 i ned an Account which was not shadow banned before.
Right?
Old 04/30/2021, 01:43   #600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord10 View Post
Can I hack on previously shadowbanned account with a spoofer? Or will I get insta banned and shadowed again? Accounts now 2 weeks out of shawdow ban
No you cannot.

Tags
hwid ban, shadow ban