Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

Discussion on Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/25/2021, 04:44   #886

elite*gold: 0
Can someone give me some pointers on how to proceed please.

HWID flagged back in March for RUT. Account was perm banned.

Started playing again in August, new account...got shadow banned...waited 7 days and was released to play normally. Leveled up legit for a few weeks, all was good...

Now I've literally been shadow banned 3 times in the past 2 weeks. First lasted for 7 days. When it ended I logged in, loaded an undetected cheat, played a few games and got sb again 2 days later (no rage play, I never do).

When that sb ended I logged in to 1 game of br (used cheat), died pretty early, then played beta for 1 day (no cheat), and got sb again.

That ended 2 days ago. Since that time I have not used cheat once, but tonight after work I played 4 matches of warzone, normal lobbies... no cheat use at all..and now after trying to get into 5th lobby Im sb again. Like wtf is going on.....

I suck without cheat, 4 matches tonight, 1 kill total, no gulag wins...clearly not reported lol.

Do I keep getting shadowed because of my previous hwid flag?
Old 09/25/2021, 12:21   #887

HWID banned

Legit!!...after permaban my main account for using cheat,,i simply make new account and then instant shadowbanned,,,7 days only guys you can play again warzone,,legit,,,but sad to say your first acc that got permaban is gone forever,,,

in short
main account - permaban
new acc - shadowbanned 7/14days but in my case it takes only 7days
HWID unbanned..
Delete tracer, Reinstall the game and go play with no cheat
BACK TO NORMAL

Little advice!!!!!....

Dont use unlock all tool [Camo, Weapon BluePrint, etc.] if you do, activision immediately check your account and shadowbanned straight to permabanned/HWID banned.

be careful for those who got perma banned, when your HWID unbanned and play again with cheat and got caught again,,for sure your HWID is permanent banned

REMEMBER:
Today activision group hunting for spoofer users...Be careful if you do spoof or cheat,,no warning if you get caught. Repeat offenders high chance in HWID Permanent banned goodluck guys..
Old 09/27/2021, 14:12   #888

I just can't understand what kind of ban it is in my case. I keep getting shadow banned over and over. My account is fine for 1-2 days then shadow ban again I wait 1 week then play 1-2 days then sb again and so on. So is it a HWID Flagg or HWID Ban or what. And yes after it lifted I tried to play without cheese but still does it ever go away or is it stuck in that sb loop for eternity. Honestly **** that I even tried a permanent cleaner which changed my HWID permanently but it didn't work I tried infinite spoofer which worked but infinite spoofer is getting detected a lot so won't pay for that. I am quiting COD ggs to activision for stepping up their game. I will wait for BF 2042.
Old 09/27/2021, 20:29   #889

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterbro View Post
Honestly **** that I even tried a permanent cleaner which changed my HWID permanently but it didn't work
I'm guessing you used Cynical's cleaner? They don't work for everybody.
Old 09/28/2021, 00:28   #890

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
I'm guessing you used Cynical's cleaner? They don't work for everybody.
no actually I used cynical like 3-4 months ago and it did work. Now I've been using the cleaner from golden gun and it did not work. Idk if I should go with infinite or cynical again...
Old 09/28/2021, 02:45   #891

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterbro View Post
no actually I used cynical like 3-4 months ago and it did work. Now I've been using the cleaner from golden gun and it did not work. Idk if I should go with infinite or cynical again...
If Cynical worked for you, go with them.
Old 09/28/2021, 09:22   #892

I have always used the same provider, been banned 3 times. This provider has a built in HWID spoofer. Does this mean my HWID that was spoofed was banned and not my real HWID? Looking at switching to PO which doesn't have a spoofer, I assume I should be good to go?
Old 09/28/2021, 10:14   #893

Quote:
Originally Posted by watacooled View Post
I have always used the same provider, been banned 3 times. This provider has a built in HWID spoofer. Does this mean my HWID that was spoofed was banned and not my real HWID? Looking at switching to PO which doesn't have a spoofer, I assume I should be good to go?
Your real HWID probs got banned. Why dont you just create a new account and play without a spoofer for a couple weeks and see?
Old 09/28/2021, 18:11   #894

When to use cheese again

So my alt account got perma banned. New accounts have been shadowed and releases after a full 14 days.

I understand the difference in bans now.

My question is, when can I use cheats again on my PC with my new account. It’s the same pc that was hwid flagged. I’ve read in the thread that it’s a month.

Any one have any info on this?
Old 09/28/2021, 20:45   #895

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateProlapse View Post
So my alt account got perma banned. New accounts have been shadowed and releases after a full 14 days.

I understand the difference in bans now.

My question is, when can I use cheats again on my PC with my new account. It’s the same pc that was hwid flagged. I’ve read in the thread that it’s a month.

Any one have any info on this?
Gotta run a spoofer.
Old 09/28/2021, 23:12   #896

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Gotta run a spoofer.
Thanks for the reply. I have to use a spoofer forever if I want to cheese now? The flag will never be removed?
Old 09/29/2021, 00:09   #897

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateProlapse View Post
Thanks for the reply. I have to use a spoofer forever if I want to cheese now? The flag will never be removed?
It will, but there is no say when that happens.
I could be weeks, it could be a year.
Old 09/29/2021, 16:24   #898

Hi all I’m a bit confused

I can’t tell if I’m hardware banned or not. I also don’t know the difference between hardware banned and hardware flagged

Basically, my main account was hacked and banned about 3 weeks ago (I play Xbox and pc through a laptop when I’m away) I made a new Xbox account and started playing that for two weeks. I then linked it to blizzard account and played it on my laptop. After one game I was shadow banned. I have made 5 new accounts all have been shadow banned within a game. 4 of the accounts was a week ago and are all now unbanned and I can use them again. One of the accounts I made yesterday and was shadow banned again.

Is it safe for me to continue using my new main account ? And am I Hwid banned? I don’t mod at all.
Old 09/29/2021, 19:42   #899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryler100 View Post
Hi all I’m a bit confused

I can’t tell if I’m hardware banned or not. I also don’t know the difference between hardware banned and hardware flagged

Basically, my main account was hacked and banned about 3 weeks ago (I play Xbox and pc through a laptop when I’m away) I made a new Xbox account and started playing that for two weeks. I then linked it to blizzard account and played it on my laptop. After one game I was shadow banned. I have made 5 new accounts all have been shadow banned within a game. 4 of the accounts was a week ago and are all now unbanned and I can use them again. One of the accounts I made yesterday and was shadow banned again.

Is it safe for me to continue using my new main account ? And am I Hwid banned? I don’t mod at all.
HWID ban = permanent ban, not shadow ban.
If you're not cheating, just wait for the shadow to expire. Don't make new accounts or else you'll be shadowed again.
Old 09/30/2021, 09:34   #900

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
HWID ban = permanent ban, not shadow ban.
If you're not cheating, just wait for the shadow to expire. Don't make new accounts or else you'll be shadowed again.
The account I want to use shadow ban has expired. Would it be safe for me to start using it again without being shadow banned? Does it mean my pc is Hwid flagged ? And will it eventually stop banning new accounts ?

What’s difference between HWID Ban and HWID flagged

Tags
hwid ban, shadow ban