Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

Discussion on Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/13/2021, 07:09   #466

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickel2005 View Post
I am using spoofer and a new account. My question is if the new account is permanently banned, do I have to delete it. Files and cleaning game files to put a new account to not track files, or if you use spoofer, start again with a new account immediately?

Thank you for the help
I want to know the answer to this too
Old 04/13/2021, 09:13   #467

hey,

yesterday i got perm banned in warzone. after that i created a new acc which is instantly shadowbanned.

my question is if i reinstall Windows, never log in back in old warzone accounts, wait 14 days and then create a new warzone account, can i play the game again or this account will banned to?

the account which i created yesterday only got a shadowban, not instant permaban. I mean, this is not a hwid ban or i am wrong?
Old 04/13/2021, 13:12   #468

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeness_2 View Post
hey,

yesterday i got perm banned in warzone. after that i created a new acc which is instantly shadowbanned.

my question is if i reinstall Windows, never log in back in old warzone accounts, wait 14 days and then create a new warzone account, can i play the game again or this account will banned to?

the account which i created yesterday only got a shadowban, not instant permaban. I mean, this is not a hwid ban or i am wrong?

If you’re not using cheats your account will be fine after the two weeks
Old 04/13/2021, 15:10   #469

Hi, was in the x22 banwave yesterday. I understand I can buy a new account and it'll certainly get shadowbanned for 7-14 days.

But I'm seeing some talk about needing to reinstall Windows, and I don't understand why. I plan on playing 100% legit from now on.
Old 04/13/2021, 15:45   #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeGirth View Post
Hi, was in the x22 banwave yesterday. I understand I can buy a new account and it'll certainly get shadowbanned for 7-14 days.

But I'm seeing some talk about needing to reinstall Windows, and I don't understand why. I plan on playing 100% legit from now on.
can someone answer? so I was banned, created new acc got shadowbanned, what I can do now?
Old 04/13/2021, 16:25   #471

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeGirth View Post

You only need to reinstall Windows if you use battlelog or iwantcheats.
Get revo uninstaller, uninstall the games, re-download, force the shadow ban, wait your 7 to 14 days, and then you’ll be able to play again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastrox™ View Post
can someone answer? so I was banned, created new acc got shadowbanned, what I can do now?
Do you want to cheat again?
Old 04/13/2021, 16:44   #472

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
You only need to reinstall Windows if you use battlelog or iwantcheats.
Get revo uninstaller, uninstall the games, re-download, force the shadow ban, wait your 7 to 14 days, and then you’ll be able to play again.

Do you want to cheat again?
yes cheat again with the new account but the new one has shadowbann now
Old 04/13/2021, 16:49   #473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastrox™ View Post
yes cheat again with the new account but the new one has shadowbann now
Buy a spoofer, I recommend INFINITE.
Make a new account and use it with INFINITE + cheat.
After a month you can drop the spoofer.
Old 04/13/2021, 20:06   #474

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Buy a spoofer, I recommend INFINITE.
Make a new account and use it with INFINITE + cheat.
After a month you can drop the spoofer.
x22 Forum post
Q: Will i need a spoofer now?
A: This is possible, but we work on a solution for that as well.

lets see, whats coming here
Old 04/13/2021, 20:50   #475

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickydev1 View Post
Hi, I got banned for using battlelog hacks and made a new account with a spoofer and used different hacks and got banned again. I have since made three new accounts which are all shadow banned. The spoofer isn't working so it looks like I need to wait the 14 days for the account to be un shadowed banned. but after the 14 days can I use cheats again? and if I am HWID banned will it be impossible to use cheats on my pc? will replacing the motherboard remove any detection of cheats as long as there safe to use? What tracers do I need to delete and where do I find them on my pc?
I have been HWID banned, and tried everything, somethings worked, others didn't, but even the ones that did, eventually didn't, within a week. If you opened up Battlenet and saw in orange writing next to the play button "your account has been banned" then you are HWID banned, your account is gone forever, and they target your hardware to keep you banned, meaning any account made on your pc will be banned. There are a few ways around this, but most are temporary. You can make a new account, or buy one, my suggestion is to make your own since it's much safer, heres where you can get verifications for phone numbers,

Next, you will need to verify your account, you can verify your account through your PC, but only for Blizzard, when it comes time to verifying your account through Activision, you will need to do so on a different device, like a phone, if you verify on your PC, you will be insta shadow banned, and then perma banned.

Next, when launching the game, NEVER quit to desktop, always exit the game by pressing alt + f4, in my experience when I quit to desktop, I was always perma banned, don't ask me how or why, I just know what I've experienced, even when using a spoofer, this means they're detecting us through ways that we don't know yet, but it's easy to bypass, and also easy to screw up!

There's a lot of confusion regarding HWID bans, specifically what's being targeted, I know a guy who was banned on his PC for using the unlocker tool, and his sons account was also banned, but he played on a Play Station and obviously under a separate account, so It's a good idea to change your MAC address while you're at it, I wouldn't worry about IPs but if you want to, go ahead, most IPs today are Dynamic which means every time you reset your router, you get a new IP, this to protect yourself from DDos attacks, which also makes IP banning useless.

Personally, even when I did the stuff I just mentioned, I was eventually banned, it's complicated but what I suspect especially with games like Warzone that do not have an Anti-Cheat, is that the spoofers we use are detected, and sometimes fail or is detected whenever your online and using it. Once your HWID banned they will insert certain files which are known as a key logger, this is how they constantly keep you banned, I've deleted all my files before, only to be banned again. So I'd imagine that these files are going into other folders, idk, is anybody going to go through every single file? No. But I have heard you can find the key logger by using the task manager, that's all I know though.

Fortunately, I have a spare PC that I use upstairs, and have never ran any cheats on it or been banned, so I decided to swap my parts to see if it would work, and going on almost two months now, I still have my account, I also cheat a lot differently now too, but even when I tried that with my old parts, I would still be banned. Here's what I changed,

CPU, Motherboard, RAM.

Made sure that Warzone or Blizzard was NOT installed on my hard drives.

Completely updated every driver.

Before I did this, my accounts would last maybe 24 hours to a few days, and that's using legit settings, I never raged and honestly I'm not into raging.

I plan on dropping cheats all together, It's expensive, and stressful once your banned, and seeing Raven is currently developing an Anti-Cheat for the next COD title, there's really no point, my first account on warzone made it about 6 months until I was banned, with an AC, you'll probably last hours, and if you're lucky, days. Modern software def favors game developers in terms of keeping hackers at bay. Battle Eye is seriously sufficient, I used cheats on R6S for maybe 3 hours and was caught by Battle Eye, they seem to be more reliable to catch aimbot cheaters than ESP cheaters, nonetheless, they catch both at the end of the day. The only way you can bypass an Anti Cheat is to map your kernel driver, and as of today, kernel driver ACs are the best, so i'd imagine that's what Raven is developing theirs for. Basically, they have access to your entire PC so you'd have to be a genius to get passed it, and even then, it would still be patched.

This is just my two cents though, and one last thing, they're doing mass ban waves to make it harder for us to know who's actually undetected or not, but we know from previous ban waves that Battlelog, and engine owning have been caught. Therefore I wouldn't recommend using any of their services again, the people making their hacks won't change anything to make it safer, because they already make good money the way it is, and can use their "HWID spoofer" to keep those customers. There priority is not keeping your PC safe, nor their spoofer "undetected". It's strictly in making more money, even after the ban waves, we can still see a large amount of dumbasses buying Engine Owning's product, so don't do it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2021, 21:04   #476

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesPilot View Post
If you opened up Battlenet and saw in orange writing next to the play button "your account has been banned" then you are HWID banned
Wrong.

A HWID ban is a ban that takes permanent action against all future accounts.
Creating a new and being permanently banned after logging in = HWID ban.
Creating a new account and being shadow banned after playing a game = review enforcement.

rickydev1 said that new accounts are being shadow banned, this is not a HWID ban.
HWID bans are extremely rare.

When you get hit with a ban, you have 2 choices.
1. create a new account, force the shadow ban, wait 7-14 days and then play without cheats from now on.
2. create a new account, buy a spoofer, only play on that account while spoofed so you can cheat.
Old 04/13/2021, 21:18   #477

Quote:
Wrong.

Creating a new account and being shadow banned after playing a game = review enforcement.

rickydev1 said that new accounts are being shadow banned, this is not a HWID ban.

1. create a new account, force the shadow ban, wait 7-14 days and then play without cheats from now on.
2. create a new account, buy a spoofer, only play on that account while spoofed so you can cheat.
I use to be HWID banned, even made accounts from that PC with no spoofer or anything, and would be instantly shadow banned followed by Perma ban. The fact that he was banned and now insta banned on every account means he is more than likely perma banned. The reason why shadow bans come first is because Blizzard must be notified and deliver the ban, this is what keeps you from accessing the game in total, and it's when the hwid ban takes effect. You can usually tell if you'll be banned within 24-48 hours after the shadow ban has been put on you.

2. The fact that he is constantly shadow banned means what? Means whatever spoofer he's using is **** and doesn't work, so they have his IDs linked to multiple accounts and will without a doubt result in a perma ban.

If your account is banned in general, then you are HWID banned, hence why their motto is revolved around "zero tolerance for cheaters"
Old 04/13/2021, 22:11   #478

Quote:
Wrong.

When i want to cheat again do i EVER need a spoofer or one day i can stop using it? and what about aimex spoofer, is it working for warzone?
Old 04/13/2021, 22:47   #479

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesPilot View Post
I use to be HWID banned, even made accounts from that PC with no spoofer or anything, and would be instantly shadow banned followed by Perma ban. The fact that he was banned and now insta banned on every account means he is more than likely perma banned. The reason why shadow bans come first is because Blizzard must be notified and deliver the ban, this is what keeps you from accessing the game in total, and it's when the hwid ban takes effect. You can usually tell if you'll be banned within 24-48 hours after the shadow ban has been put on you.

2. The fact that he is constantly shadow banned means what? Means whatever spoofer he's using is shit and doesn't work, so they have his IDs linked to multiple accounts and will without a doubt result in a perma ban.

If your account is banned in general, then you are HWID banned, hence why their motto is revolved around "zero tolerance for cheaters"
What an embarrassing post.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about, lol.

For starters, he said he was being shadow banned, not permanently banned.

The reason you become shadow banned is because it allows their system to monitor unknown memory and determine whether or not you're cheating, thus why if you become shadow banned and don't continue to cheat, it simply expires. This system flags the unknown memory, checks stats, and others such as account activity, and determines if you're high risk.

The fact that he is constantly shadow banned is due to how AAC's flagging system works. This is why when you are shadow banned, it expires, you use cheats right after, it flags you as your account is in bad standing and a cheater point has been applied. The only way to avoid this is via playing on a spoofer with a new account for a month.

It's a simply concept.

Permanently banned each new account you make? you're HWID banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeness_2 View Post
When i want to cheat again do i EVER need a spoofer or one day i can stop using it? and what about aimex spoofer, is it working for warzone?
No it doesn't and you'll need to spoof for a month.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2021, 11:37   #480

Please help!?

Hi, I have read every thread. Just wanted to post to just get one final confirmation.

I play PC and gaming laptop (both HP Omen). I got killed by 3 hackers in 2 games and thought okay.. let’s see what it’s all about. I injected for 4 hours then completely tried to remove all files (obviously didn’t) and I have been banned on the last ban wave. My OG account was then perma so I thought I could just make a new one. That one has been SB straight away. Day 6 and still SB.

I’ve read that HWID bans are rare but do happen. Will it more than likely just be that I am SB for another 7 days max and then will be good to go with my new account? I will not inject again it’s not worth the hassle.

My laptop has no files for cheating etc on. Only my pc must have some left over but I am going to fully reset my PC and install new windows etc. I have not been on my PC since being SB.

Thank you for any replies. As I don’t want to have spent £2000 on Pc and laptop and not be able to play again

Tags
hwid ban, shadow ban