Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 21:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

Discussion on Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/10/2021, 18:47   #451

elite*gold: 0
It’s funny I got banned my self. Deleted everything partitioned my disc made a new boot disc. And logged in using an aged account. No ban what so ever been playing normal for 3 days now. I was using battlelog but honestly prefer to play legit.

But I just wanted to know how come I was banned permanently but not hwid or shadow banned.
Old 04/10/2021, 20:35   #452

My main bnet account was perma banned from Warzone, made new account and was instant SB

I plan on waiting out the shadowban and playing WZ legit after. I used renvo to uninstall everything related. My question is, I have WoW, Diablo, and some other games on the bnet account, if I log into that account to play those games, will that trigger another shadowban rotation? Or is it only if I try and launch COD on that bnet account. Because my main account is banned warzone, but i play other games with that account. So will playing these other games while being logged in with banned account reset shadowbans in the future? or only if i start up warzone.

Thanks!
Old 04/11/2021, 03:19   #453

Hi I just wanted to ask a question to the community
I got banned on my main account and I had a ALT account but Im scared to sign into it from battlenet to check if that is also PERM banned.
So lets say it isn't PERM banned and I sign into it from battlenet but I dont press PLAY, where does the shadowban start from? Does it start once you login to BATTLENET or once you press PLAY and go into game?
Old 04/11/2021, 04:41   #454

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by arlobarlo94 View Post
HI! I got permanenty banned on my account and i want to play again normally warzone again, what should i do? i made new account and when i searchin a new game, it never find any game and the ping is 350ms.
I guess i wont be able to play anymore on my main account is that right? So what can i do to play normaly warzone without getting again banned or something? Do i need to reinstall fresh windows, buy new hardware or something else? thanks
Start off by reading the dozens of threads with an answer to this exact question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate0673 View Post
My question is, I have WoW, Diablo, and some other games on the bnet account, if I log into that account to play those games, will that trigger another shadowban rotation?

Thanks!
No it will not.
You can play your other games without worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyegan View Post
Hi I just wanted to ask a question to the community
I got banned on my main account and I had a ALT account but Im scared to sign into it from battlenet to check if that is also PERM banned.
So lets say it isn't PERM banned and I sign into it from battlenet but I dont press PLAY, where does the shadowban start from? Does it start once you login to BATTLENET or once you press PLAY and go into game?
You can login and check next to the play button if you're banned or not.
Just don't click play.
Old 04/11/2021, 05:05   #455

Oh maaaad! One other thing, I'm also going to permanantly spoof my PC and on my main account I have black ops which I love to play, will I still be able to use both accounts but not press play to WZ on the banned account? I should be OK yeah?
Thanks for the reply aswell mate, appreciate it.

HAHAHAHA I just had a look at the account and it is also BANNED, **** IT WHO CARES *****.
Old 04/11/2021, 16:53   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
After a permanent ban, all new accounts will be shadowed for 7-14 days UNTIL the shadowban expires.

You can either wait this out yourself, or you can purchase a spoofer to play with until it (shadowban) expires.

If you don’t go with the spoofer route, I highly recommend reinstalling windows as new to clear out any tracers, before cheating again.
thx for info but..
The concept of HWID ban, is something quite diffuse for me I used the RUT skin unlocker in my main account and invested too much money in my main account and I was a victim of the wave of bans, since then I have not played the game for a long time , for almost a month now, can I play again regardless of the fact that my main account was banned last month? Either I'm going to go into shadow ban or I have to buy a spoofer if I want to play again?
Old 04/11/2021, 17:32   #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyegan View Post
Oh maaaad! One other thing, I'm also going to permanantly spoof my PC and on my main account I have black ops which I love to play, will I still be able to use both accounts but not press play to WZ on the banned account? I should be OK yeah?
Thanks for the reply aswell mate, appreciate it.

HAHAHAHA I just had a look at the account and it is also BANNED, **** IT WHO CARES *****.
Just don’t click play on Warzone on any banned account and you’ll be fine.
Old 04/11/2021, 20:24   #458

Quote:
Just don’t click play on Warzone on any banned account and you’ll be fine.
Do you know how the hell on a fresh installed windows and new account on battlenet when i tried to purchase the game my card infos was already filled? I ususally save my infos on google auto fill but it didnt ask me as usually does.
And from your experience is it possible if i use the same card if it will lead to a ban? 2 weeks now after the SB i play normally.
Old 04/11/2021, 21:30   #459

Hi there, somewhat new to this whole post-ban way of life. I am interested in a new account though to avoid starting over and grinding for unlocks. Curious to learn more about how to acquire a new account and for how much/avg? Thank you.
Old 04/12/2021, 14:51   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonVas View Post
Do you know how the hell on a fresh installed windows and new account on battlenet when i tried to purchase the game my card infos was already filled? I ususally save my infos on google auto fill but it didnt ask me as usually does.
And from your experience is it possible if i use the same card if it will lead to a ban? 2 weeks now after the SB i play normally.
I'm using the same payment and credit card on a new account for more then 4 months now. Nothing to worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab2418 View Post
Hi there, somewhat new to this whole post-ban way of life. I am interested in a new account though to avoid starting over and grinding for unlocks. Curious to learn more about how to acquire a new account and for how much/avg? Thank you.
You can either create new account or purchase one. I'd recommend you this shop:

I bought several accounts for either COD or other games there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/12/2021, 16:23   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab2418 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quniix View Post
I'm using the same payment and credit card on a new account for more then 4 months now. Nothing to worry.

You can either create new account or purchase one. I'd recommend you this shop:

I bought several accounts for either COD or other games there.
Domo is nice, but his accounts are grossly overpriced.
If you need new accounts, buy from Albert.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2021, 00:10   #462

Hi, I got banned for using battlelog hacks and made a new account with a spoofer and used different hacks and got banned again. I have since made three new accounts which are all shadow banned. The spoofer isn't working so it looks like I need to wait the 14 days for the account to be un shadowed banned. but after the 14 days can I use cheats again? and if I am HWID banned will it be impossible to use cheats on my pc? will replacing the motherboard remove any detection of cheats as long as there safe to use? What tracers do I need to delete and where do I find them on my pc?
Old 04/13/2021, 03:58   #463

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickydev1 View Post
Hi, I got banned for using battlelog hacks and made a new account with a spoofer and used different hacks and got banned again. I have since made three new accounts which are all shadow banned. The spoofer isn't working so it looks like I need to wait the 14 days for the account to be un shadowed banned. but after the 14 days can I use cheats again? and if I am HWID banned will it be impossible to use cheats on my pc? will replacing the motherboard remove any detection of cheats as long as there safe to use? What tracers do I need to delete and where do I find them on my pc?
Due to using battlelog, you need to reinstall windows and reformat your disks.
After that, buy a month of INFINITE, play with that on a brand new account, and you'll be good.
Old 04/13/2021, 06:31   #464

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Due to using battlelog, you need to reinstall windows and reformat your disks.
After that, buy a month of INFINITE, play with that on a brand new account, and you'll be good.
Wait, after i got Perma ban, i need to reinstall windows and format my disk to play with cheats again?
Old 04/13/2021, 06:47   #465

I am using spoofer and a new account. My question is if the new account is permanently banned, do I have to delete it. Files and cleaning game files to put a new account to not track files, or if you use spoofer, start again with a new account immediately?

Thank you for the help

Tags
hwid ban, shadow ban