Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoofing only the HardDisk serial number

Discussion on Spoofing only the HardDisk serial number within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spoofing only the HardDisk serial number

I need some help with spoofing only the HardDisk serial number
I just dumped my motherboard I changed the mac address and all the info and all set successfully
but I don't have another SSD to raid0
So can you help me to spoof just the hard disk serial number
I wanna make sure if I got rid of the ban.
if you already have this service done I can pay you BTC
Thanks in advance
Old 12/06/2020, 17:34   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
What are you going to do about your GPU UUID? Or PSU? Or journals?

They pull from all major components, not just SSD/HHD/Mobo.

I can show you how to change serials but nothing beyond that point as I’m not trying to become tech support
Old 12/07/2020, 02:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
What are you going to do about your GPU UUID? Or PSU? Or journals?

They pull from all major components, not just SSD/HHD/Mobo.

I can show you how to change serials but nothing beyond that point as I’m not trying to become tech support
I'm sorry but I can't even list one AC that actually bans off GPUID. COD is clearly bypassed by just spoofing Mobo + HDs as I just had to do it recently.

The AMI/ASUS Bios method works to bypass Faceit/Vanguard/COD/ESEA/BE/EAC so if you want to avoid using a spoofer just make sure you have the following:

1) ASUS Mobo
2) Two SSDs to run Raid0

After that you can pretty much just re-do your setup indefinitely without buying a new PC and not running dodgy spoofers that get you banned eventually.

Anyone who wants my guide I compiled with matching youtube videos I found that match what you need to do can PM me so they don't pay for this free/open information.

To bypass COD it's simply just Mobo + HDD serial changes and I always do IP just to be safe but I cannot verify if COD tracks IPs as I haven't tried spoofing without changing IP.

1) Flash Bios serials
2) Delete/kill your Raid Array and redo as Raid0 or swap/buy a HD if you don't have a raid setup
3) Format

Done.

I have verified this method on pretty much everything.
Old 12/07/2020, 08:23   #4

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
I'm sorry but I can't even list one AC that actually bans off GPUID. COD is clearly bypassed by just spoofing Mobo + HDs as I just had to do it recently.

Most, lol. Especially EAC.

Hell, EAC bans simply for unloading VBoxDrv.sys a couple of minutes before running an EAC game which is what fixdse uses, lol.

Quote:
The AMI/ASUS Bios method works to bypass Faceit/Vanguard/COD/ESEA/BE/EAC so if you want to avoid using a spoofer just make sure you have the following:

1) ASUS Mobo
2) Two SSDs to run Raid0

After that you can pretty much just re-do your setup indefinitely without buying a new PC and not running dodgy spoofers that get you banned eventually.

Anyone who wants my guide I compiled with matching youtube videos I found that match what you need to do can PM me so they don't pay for this free/open information.

To bypass COD it's simply just Mobo + HDD serial changes and I always do IP just to be safe but I cannot verify if COD tracks IPs as I haven't tried spoofing without changing IP.

1) Flash Bios serials
2) Delete/kill your Raid Array and redo as Raid0 or swap/buy a HD if you don't have a raid setup
3) Format

Done.

I have verified this method on pretty much everything.
Egor @ INFINITE said he would like to see your method, as would I.

We’ve gone through of 60 CW bans already and hundreds of WZ, and haven’t seen a single that pulls only drive and mobo.

Send me a DM with your method if you would please.
Old 12/11/2020, 05:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post

Most, lol. Especially EAC.

Hell, EAC bans simply for unloading VBoxDrv.sys a couple of minutes before running an EAC game which is what fixdse uses, lol.

Egor @ INFINITE said he would like to see your method, as would I.

We’ve gone through of 60 CW bans already and hundreds of WZ, and haven’t seen a single that pulls only drive and mobo.

Send me a DM with your method if you would please.
I feel KGB should hire you guys lmao, just kidding. This aroused my interest in computer science and coding hmmm