Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EngineOwning Detected AGAIN

Discussion on EngineOwning Detected AGAIN within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/02/2020, 19:13   #46

elite*gold: 1281
Received Thanks: 1,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by libraeu View Post
I opened Infinite's spoofer, I selected hwid spoofer and i activated it and by mistake I clicked again on after I received the blue screen of windows, the pc restarted and from there I was no longer able to use it.
Now I get this error without being able to use the program

What ver of windows are you on?
Old 12/02/2020, 19:38   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
What ver of windows are you on?
i resolved, infinite sproofer have best dev ever! Now i need to find warzone hack
Old 12/02/2020, 19:47   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by libraeu View Post
i resolved, infinite sproofer have best dev ever! Now i need to find warzone hack
x22 is my current favorite for Warzone.
Old 12/02/2020, 19:55   #49

Quote:
x22 is my current favorite for Warzone.
I can't recommend x22 enough! Great support, quick updates, and very reasonable pricing.

I've been using the CW cheat since launch with no issues whatsoever.

There are even talks of x22 adding zombie mods to the menu. (*** mode, infinite ammo, etc.)
Old 12/02/2020, 19:57   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by skata3000 View Post
There are even talks of x22 adding zombie mods to the menu. (*** mode, infinite ammo, etc.)
Yup! It's in development right now.
Old 12/02/2020, 19:59   #51

No its not im using the beta right now
Old 12/02/2020, 20:01   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaKeZoNe View Post
No its not im using the beta right now
Public beta != developer beta
Old 12/03/2020, 18:34   #53

elite*gold: 312
Funny to see that EO still has a big fanbase in terms for their MW cheat, which in my eyes, is not understandable. Their cheat will never be undetected anymore. Activision will just continue the cat and mouse game until one side gives up (which presumingly will be EO). I heard and saw a lot of people complaining that they trying to hide or better said, take the wind out of the ban reports of their customers by deleting all threads / posts. Many people just went on and chargebacked.
Old 12/03/2020, 19:06   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemsTV View Post
Funny to see that EO still has a big fanbase in terms for their MW cheat, which in my eyes, is not understandable. Their cheat will never be undetected anymore. Activision will just continue the cat and mouse game until one side gives up (which presumingly will be EO). I heard and saw a lot of people complaining that they trying to hide or better said, take the wind out of the ban reports of their customers by deleting all threads / posts. Many people just went on and chargebacked.
ďsee that EO still has a big fanbase in terms for their MW cheat, which in my eyes, is not understandable.Ē
Itís actually quite understandable... Iíve played the game with EO after it rereleased (currently its down again), I must say EO is still the best cod warzone cheat in turns of feature. It still has big fanbase simply because it is good and it is addictive. There is no cheat can even compare to EO in turns of aimbot and bullet prediction thatís why those fans always come back when EO is back. For me personally, EO is the cheat that Iím willing to take the risk and enjoy the gameplay while my account lasts, the fun Iím having in the game is more important than afraid of getting banned. You might disagree with me, but I just wanna say that the aimbot bullet prediction and ESP EO provided are the things I can never get from other providers, thatís why every time when EO comes back I canít stop myself to use it again.
Old 12/03/2020, 19:20   #55

Quote:
Of course they have a big fanbase. They're still the best regardless of detection, and their userbase is predominately ragers which don't care if they get banned. It's a paradise if you're a rager.
Old 12/03/2020, 19:29   #56

Quote:
Of course they have a big fanbase. They're still the best regardless of detection, and their userbase is predominately ragers which don't care if they get banned. It's a paradise if you're a rager.
Indeed, but if you consider the high downtimes for the detection fix, it will look like a bad deal to go with. As of now they have the best cheat in terms of functions. I would also think that many of the customers before and after the first detection care more about being under the radar instead of a rage cheat since EO had a excellent detection history before Activision said no.
Old 12/03/2020, 19:32   #57

Quote:
I would also think that many of the customers before and after the first detection care more about being under the radar instead of a rage cheat since EO had a excellent detection history before Activision said no.
They don't. Their community is one of the biggest for buying/selling bulk accounts. Their base only care about ruining the game for other people via raging. They couldn't care less if they got detected or not.
Old 12/03/2020, 19:59   #58

Quote:
They don't. Their community is one of the biggest for buying/selling bulk accounts. Their base only care about ruining the game for other people via raging. They couldn't care less if they got detected or not.
Well, then you got difference sources. Even on their sites dozens if not hundreds of people were complaining. Not to mention the countless messages i saw at other discord servers and so on. But if you consider to purchase a cheat to use it for a 1 week or so, get banned and then wait 1-2 weeks for a fix, it will be the right option for a cheaper and bit more advanced cheat. Im not using them for a months now so idc.
Old 12/03/2020, 21:02   #59

The Black Market: 147/0/0
It's better for us legitplayers if EO keeps existing and the ragers stick with EO instead of going to x22 or other provider, so idc eo is a waste of time but i like the fact the ragers keep sticking to EO ^^
Old 12/03/2020, 21:27   #60

Quote:
Well, then you got difference sources. Even on their sites dozens if not hundreds of people were complaining. Not to mention the countless messages i saw at other discord servers and so on. But if you consider to purchase a cheat to use it for a 1 week or so, get banned and then wait 1-2 weeks for a fix, it will be the right option for a cheaper and bit more advanced cheat. Im not using them for a months now so idc.
You should NEVER look at a providers primary forum as a source of information. That's a rookie mistake. Competitors will spam negative reviews and falsehoods to direct players from one platform to another.

Their downtime is not long at all. Their longest was their first detection. It's hardly 1-2 weeks, you're just exaggerating at this point. Not to mention that for every day it's offline, they give you a day back, and when it comes online, they comp 2-3 additional days. So, if you buy a week, you can play essentially for free per all of the comped days it's down.