I think there is a misunderstanding. I sell HoneyHacks.net. I did sell Ghost but I don't currently. Just HoneyHacks.net for now. And yes, Ghost is very good.
There wasn't a misunderstanding.
You made a thread on another community selling "your" cheat, which was in fact GhostAim. Today, you deleted that original post and edited to it this new HoneyHacks.
You made an implication in your post that you were the developer, which isn't true.
It's OK to resell, but don't imply that you run a service when you indeed don't. It misrepresents a product and confuses buyers as reseller customers are always treated much differently than direct buyers.
Which it isn't obviously because I have aimex lmao
He literally said it was GhostAim, what are you even talking about?
Should probably stay out of conversations if you’re coming into them halfway through.
So i am 80% sure that as of 11/11/2020 EO is detected again.
Played yesterday for the last time and came online today to a Permanent ban.
I never raged since i play with irl friends, always ULTRA LEGIT settings and since i know how to hide my cheats due to my CSGO Cheating experience i have barely been called out. I don't even play that long, max 2 hours per day and never raged and still got immediatly perma banned, without shadowban first so yeah i think it's detected again, Activision working in silence.
I also saw many people reporting on EO's forum that they're banned as well, instant perma ban as well, so gg's.
Making this thread hoping it's not too late for some of y'all so stop using EO if u dont want to get banned, IF u get banned please report below so i can see that i'm actually not alone.
Regards
CS
It is definitely detected... I don’t understand why the staff said it’s an updating, not detected.
It is definitely detected... I don’t understand why the staff said it’s an updating, not detected.
New management. They're not as transparent as the last.
Most of their profits come from COD, so naturally, they're going to try and protect their name.
I ussed for 1 Month systemcheats wich is really good .. but i'm not happy with the aimbot .. how is the aimbot by Aimex?
I used that for a week, its an external cheat, and aimbot is not that great, esp is not that great.
Cheat is a lot weaker than x22 or AA in my opinion.
You can only use it in borderless or fullscreen borderless.
From 150-170fps the cheat dropped my performance to 60-90 fps.
Overall the cheat is not worth it, maybe I would pay 10 EUro per month if it also had a spoofer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeee12
Noob question if you are caught what happens? and are u able to play again on that same computer havent cheated but i am tempted haha
with a spoofer and a new account you can play again in 1 minute
He literally said it was GhostAim, what are you even talking about?
Should probably stay out of conversations if you’re coming into them halfway through.
I clearly skipped the part where you said he made a thread selling ghostaim.
I thought you said VoidCheaters/HoneyHacks was a resell of ghostaim, hence why i said the esp/menu was different lol
New management. They're not as transparent as the last.
Most of their profits come from COD, so naturally, they're going to try and protect their name.
does seem like it.
old management probably got served a CND notice from Activision so they sold it off to other people.
Crotle and a couple OG admins have not been online for a while now, nor have they said anything.
A lot of their current admins are also mentally challenged. One was literally ranting on discord about how it was only retarded people getting banned and that EO is undetectable due to the improvements they made. And then viola the "undetectable" cheat been down for 2 weeks plus ever since.
4 detections in 3 months. That alone is a a huge red flag to anyone.
EngineOwning detected again 10/17/2020 - Call of Duty - 15 Replies Has been detected within 24 hours while they promised it will stay UD for months again!
Anything to recommend for future usage?