Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

supportcheats.com Review

Discussion on supportcheats.com Review within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
supportcheats.com Review

I've noticed this provider, but they don't have a forum/discord. Just a website and Facebook. Has anyone use them, do they stay undetected? Thanks for the info.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2020, 06:42   #2

^^ Also looking, thanks for this. !!
Old 06/30/2020, 14:54   #3

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by My700Twitch View Post
I've noticed this provider, but they don't have a forum/discord. Just a website and Facebook. Has anyone use them, do they stay undetected? Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBabyCarrott View Post
^^ Also looking, thanks for this. !!

You guys are just promoting your website here. COD spoofer for 30$ / months is a joke. Many people including me selling it for 10 Euro lifetime. Even your beep function is copy-paste. Grow up.
Old 06/30/2020, 15:11   #4

Is it UD?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2020, 16:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVision View Post
You guys are just promoting your website here. COD spoofer for 30$ / months is a joke. Many people including me selling it for 10 Euro lifetime. Even your beep function is copy-paste. Grow up.
First, I hope you're ready to back up your idiotic statement. Good luck.

Who the hell said anything about the spoofer? I asked about COD: Warzone. If you're gonna talk, lets stay on the subject or maybe try re-reading a post before your IQ10 brain comments.

If you review my post history. You can clearly see I'm not a reseller or coder. I do research and provide people with great feedback to avoid people being scammed. (And if you google me. You'll find even more factual evidence.)
That's probably hard for you. Considering you can't even keep an active URL in your signature. LUL.)

On top of that you literally came in here accusing me of selling a site, but you just promoted yourself??? " Many people including me selling it for 10 Euro lifetime."
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/01/2020, 03:44   #6

Wait, LOL.... what?

I just want to know if you've used their cheat. Obviously not, thanks for your review.
Old 07/01/2020, 17:58   #7

im going to test it.. I will let ya guys know if this is legit or not.

its not the rar file its an exe file and looks supicious not gonna risk it
Old 07/02/2020, 01:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil1485 View Post
im going to test it.. I will let ya guys know if this is legit or not.

its not the rar file its an exe file and looks supicious not gonna risk it
You saying you tried the downloaded, but it was an .exe so you backed out? I might go ahead and try the trail this weekend, but seems odd no one has heard or tried this product yet.
Old 07/03/2020, 14:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwenhasa View Post
To answer your question, they are a reseller. They aren't even an authorized reseller either. If you run into any problems with the programs, you will not be refunded, and the developer will not provide any support for you either as you bought it through unauthorized channels.

When you buy from them, they basically just go to the developer's website, and pay them the same way as you had paid them, get the key, and then give it to you.

So, why even use them?

Just buy it from the developer directly.
That way, if it doesn't work or if you run into technical problems, the developer can provide technical help to you directly and immediately, and possibly even issue a refund if it doesn't work. AND it is MUCH cheaper.

They marked up their products' prices by 50-100%.

So, don't be stupid and buy it from the developer directly. The developers can be easily found through google searches or by looking around on this forums. The 40min trial for the spoofer even has the developer website on the spoofer page!

Thanks for the info! I still have yet to find much more information on them. How did you discover they were a reseller? Do you know what COD product they're reselling? Thanks again.
Old 07/14/2020, 13:14   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwenhasa View Post
To answer your question, they are a reseller. They aren't even an authorized reseller either. If you run into any problems with the programs, you will not be refunded, and the developer will not provide any support for you either as you bought it through unauthorized channels.

When you buy from them, they basically just go to the developer's website, and pay them the same way as you had paid them, get the key, and then give it to you.

So, why even use them?

Just buy it from the developer directly.
That way, if it doesn't work or if you run into technical problems, the developer can provide technical help to you directly and immediately, and possibly even issue a refund if it doesn't work. AND it is MUCH cheaper.

They marked up their products' prices by 50-100%.

So, don't be stupid and buy it from the developer directly. The developers can be easily found through google searches or by looking around on this forums. The 40min trial for the spoofer even has the developer website on the spoofer page!
yes they are authorized intermediaries, ask the russian site administrator, information is missing for you.
Old 12/21/2020, 23:49   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dea2x View Post
yes they are authorized intermediaries, ask the russian site administrator, information is missing for you.
How can i find the original russian developer? I was looking for days without success.
Old 02/19/2021, 14:55   #12

Testing now, just purchased, downloaded, ect.. will keep this updated.

awaiting activation i guess lmao.

was activated, however unable to test out the cheese because it conveniently went on update.

ive been asking questions about the cheat left and right, such as when it was going to be updated, for an entire day i got one response, that simply said wait.
Support 3/10.

I will rate the squad cheat if it gets updated

still no word on the update. so far my belief is that its not going to be updated for quite some time
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2021, 18:03   #13

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by slurpcity View Post
Testing now, just purchased, downloaded, ect.. will keep this updated.

awaiting activation i guess lmao.
There is nothing to test, lol.
They're a reseller.
Old 09/17/2021, 10:07   #14

wrost tech support

noreply if you need help.
its take more then 48hrs for 1 reply and also its not proper reply
i think its no more intrested for selling
when you face issue its resolve time is more than 3 days
and its not re credited in your licence validity. so you lost your 3 day money or more
Old 10/20/2021, 20:46   #15

They're a reseller. Support is 0, non existent.

I bought a cheat stupidly, it was way more expensive then the original manufacturer.

To make it worse, I had an issue with it, and they blocked me on their discord.

Don't give your money to these scumbags