Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Review] Top 3 Clash of clans bot Review!

Discussion on [Review] Top 3 Clash of clans bot Review! within the Clash of Clans Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Clash of Clans category.

View Poll Results: What bot is the best in your opinion?
RaccoonBot 108 26.09%
LazyPressing 30 7.25%
GameBot 154 37.20%
ClashBot 122 29.47%
Voters: 414. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 21
Arrow [Review] Top 3 Clash of clans bot Review!

Hello everyone and welcome to my bot review!
For several months I have tested different bots for Clash of Clans and I want to give you a short review of each of them!

So let’s get started.
Clash Of Clans bots are usually on your PC and by using Bluestacks (android emulator), you can login to your CoC account and play directly from your PC!
These bots are not installed on your phone!


What do the bots do?
Most bots automatically train troops for you and attack 24/7 without your base disconnecting, meaning you can’t get attacked either because you are always online

There are no bans reported for using such bots so far and it’s 100% safe for now!

I’ll begin the reviews from the best in my opinion to the worst:

1) RaccoonBot -
I chose RaccoonBot as the best bot, since they have literally made 2 years worth of progress in 2 months. They are the first bot that have a smart attacking algorithm, a dead base feature, smart troop building and more amazing features that are completely written in C# and can work in the background without any problems while not using your mouse, and is very stable!
They have also never acted illegally against other bot companies and have maintained a fair competition! ClashBot for example have DDoSed them simply because RaccoonBot is better, but now RaccoonBot has worked hard to secured their servers from such threats, and STILL have not taken revenge on ClashBot`s kids.

Summary:
If you are looking for a great community, fast updates and amazing features that can’t be added to other bots due to their limited and inferior programming languages/technology usage and knowledge, RaccoonBot is the perfect solution for you!

URL:

2) LazyPressing
LazyPressing is the best AutoIT bot around, has many features and updates are released quite often.
The main disadvantage of this bot is that it can’t work in the background and must use your mouse, meaning that you cannot do anything on your computer while the bot is running.
Its stability is amazing and also has a lot of features. However, the disadvantage is that the bot written in Auto IT and is will not be able to add any more features than it currently has! In addition, the user interface is very complicated and not user friendly at all, so you will have to test many things before you can understand the features fully.
This bot is paid and costs 10$ a month.
URL :

3) Gamebot
At the beginning I wrote GameBot and ClashBot together, but after making some research I understood that ClashBot is fully stolen from GameBot, they just use GameBot code and selling it for premium users. The proof for that is here:
https://i.imgur.com/686PIEm.png

GameBot is an AutoIT bot which have background feature and its not using your mouse. It has a lot of features as well like LazyPressing, but the attacking algorithm isn't smart like the other two, but they making nice progress with that and I believe they will have nice algorithm as well soon.
If you want a free Auto IT bot, you should choose GameBot. and not the other AutoIT bots that just stole GameBot code.

URL:

Summary,
RaccoonBot will definitely be the best and biggest bot for Clash Of Clans in the next few weeks, as the others are simply too far behind in their approach and programming languages. The rest are also paid bots that are using AutoIT and all of them based on same code.

That's my experience so far and I hope it helped you guys to choose the perfect bot for you

Have a great day and thanks for reading!
Jarvan144 is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/08/2015, 13:15   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLAY 安全 View Post
i hate this clashbot.org stuff...
100% stoled by Gamebot.
Never used one of them, but I heared that as well, seems to be a bit strange there.

Personally I used LazyPressing since this was the only and probably first CoC Bot out there (started botting 6 Months ago already). Suddenly a lot new bots have been released. I tried using RaccoonBot because the auth system at Lazypressing was so annoying, I just had to release my key to often there by writing the dev a email -.-. Anyways since yesterday they also have a attacking algorithm - I only tested it overnight, but it gave good results.

Curious what is coming up by other bots as well.
eldorax is offline  
Old 05/08/2015, 15:19   #3

 
elite*gold: 135
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,763
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvan144 View Post
[SIZE="4"]
3+4) Gamebot and Clashbot
These bots are the same as LazyPressing but with less features and are much less stable, using AutoIT as well, meaning that you cannot do anything on your computer while the bot is running as your mouse will be grabbed by the bot.


Hello, this is not true. There´s a Background mode. First I used C# -Version of Clashbot but now I switched to Gamebot.
Gamebot is awesome because the admins aren´t greedy and there´s a really awesome troup-drop mechanic (drop troops near mines etc.)
deathcursed is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2015, 20:25   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcursed View Post
Hello, this is not true. There´s a Background mode. First I used C# -Version of Clashbot but now I switched to Gamebot.
Gamebot is awesome because the admins aren´t greedy and there´s a really awesome troup-drop mechanic (drop troops near mines etc.)
I wrote that Game bot community and admins are better than clashbot, about background, I talked about ClashBot AutoIT bot becuase the C# version is a joke.
Jarvan144 is offline  
Old 05/08/2015, 20:28   #5



 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 888
Received Thanks: 155
definitely raccoon
DeniMM is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2015, 22:10   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 158
Gamebot is more advance as compare to other paid bot .....it is free open source and have all functions which an advance bot should have
like "Troops deploy near collectors/pumps/Dark elixir drills"

you should keep gamebot and clashbot different.....

Clashbot steals gamebots source and give it for vip/premium


Autoit bot was started as open source by Antidote and released till v5.5.1.1 with the help of Antidote, GkevinOD, AtoZ, Envyus, Dinobot ,Safar46 after that thebytecode owner banned these people and merged the bot and members with clashbot for money.....

Now the original creaters Antidote, GkevinOD, AtoZ, Envyus, Dinobot ,Safar46 , and others are at Gamebot.org

and if you talk about clashbot C# version then you better now that it is just a converted autoit bot
M Khalid is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2015, 22:14   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Khalid View Post
Gamebot is more advance as compare to other paid bot .....it is free open source and have all functions which an advance bot should have
like "Troops deploy near collectors/pumps/Dark elixir drills"

you should keep gamebot and clashbot different.....

Clashbot steals gamebots source and give it for vip/premium


Autoit bot was started as open source by Antidote and released till v5.5.1.1 with the help of Antidote, GkevinOD, AtoZ, Envyus, Dinobot ,Safar46 after that thebytecode owner banned these people and merged the bot and members with clashbot for money.....

Now the original creaters Antidote, GkevinOD, AtoZ, Envyus, Dinobot ,Safar46 , and others are at Gamebot.org

and if you talk about clashbot C# version then you better now that it is just a converted autoit bot
Thanks for your reply
Ill make some research on the information you said about CB and GB and edit it if its true
I agree that ClashBot are bunch of scrubs that claim their AutoIT bot is C#. will check the other facts ^^
Jarvan144 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2015, 22:17   #8

 
elite*gold: 135
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,763
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvan144 View Post
I wrote that Game bot community and admins are better than clashbot, about background, I talked about ClashBot AutoIT bot becuase the C# version is a joke.
There´s only an AutoIT version of Gamebot, and you can use that in background.
deathcursed is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2015, 22:19   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
Lol what M Khalid just posted is shocking me. That is really a very very rude step what they have done there. Stealing someone else's source code and even making money out of it.

I really pray for the original owner that he can take legal actions against them. In the end quality will win I think and ClashBot doesn't make progress compared to others.
youmetoo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2015, 12:11   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 21
I will rewrite GameBot and ClashBot part today!
Jarvan144 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2015, 14:57   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 526
Received Thanks: 257
Too many wrong information and scamming accusations here hahah haters gonna hate.
Clashbot is the best and the biggest Clash of Clans botting community and w'all know that




[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2cofmew.png[/I
iSl3nd3r is offline  
Old 05/09/2015, 16:32   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSl3nd3r View Post
Too many wrong information and scamming accusations here hahah haters gonna hate.
Clashbot is the best and the biggest Clash of Clans botting community and w'all know that






My body is ready to ban more ****.Btw we reached 100k members and we are doing 14000gems + Lifetime VIP giveaways If you spammers wanna participate you know where we are
What`s exactly wrong here? Two of your developers, Jordan and Explicit, DDoS`d and admitted that they did your rivals.
In addition, you stole GameBot full code and started coding on that.
You claim you will always stay free, but your bot is paid now.
You bug your free bot on purpose so people will be forced to buy VIP.

and doing more illegal stuff.

This review is my own opinion after testing and being part of all communities
Your community is the worst, especially the admins!
Jarvan144 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/09/2015, 18:00   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 526
Received Thanks: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvan144 View Post
What`s exactly wrong here? Two of your developers, Jordan and Explicit, DDoS`d and admitted that they did your rivals.
In addition, you stole GameBot full code and started coding on that.
You claim you will always stay free, but your bot is paid now.
You bug your free bot on purpose so people will be forced to buy VIP.

and doing more illegal stuff.

This review is my own opinion after testing and being part of all communities
Your community is the worst, especially the admins!
Hhahah cool story, we didn't stole any code we are the original thebytecode.club bot developers page We'll keep the bot always free in addition to our VIP members we'll keep them updated with better bots, thats the point. Worst? Compared with? Dont say me raccoonbot or gamebot you cant compare huge forums with crappy boards.
If you don't trust me

-Im not gonna answer in this s**ty conversation anymore I've said enough :*Haters gonna hate baby.

btw Clashbot.org is the best, will keep being the best, we have reacheed 100k members, we'll keep providing the most stable Free+VIP bots meanwhile the rest of the "bot" developers will keep trying to promote their crappy bots in our forums
iSl3nd3r is offline  
Old 05/09/2015, 18:36   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSl3nd3r View Post
Hhahah cool story, we didn't stole any code we are the original thebytecode.club bot developers page We'll keep the bot always free in addition to our VIP members we'll keep them updated with better bots, thats the point. Worst? Compared with? Dont say me raccoonbot or gamebot you cant compare huge forums with crappy boards.
If you don't trust me

-Im not gonna answer in this s**ty conversation anymore I've said enough :*Haters gonna hate baby.

btw Clashbot.org is the best, will keep being the best, we have reacheed 100k members, we'll keep providing the most stable Free+VIP bots meanwhile the rest of the "bot" developers will keep trying to promote their crappy bots in our forums
Well when I compare GameBot and RaccoonBot to your bot, you arent even close. They are ages ahead in terms of features and community.
You are the most popular ATM, but with your current attitude and "haters" you are gaining, Im sure the picture will be changed soon and people will realize how greedy ClashBot admins are.

its for the best that you wont comment in this thread anymore, you acting like 10 years old kid that just flame everyone that say anything against your bot this is a review, like it or not you have a lot of work to do!

P.S: edited the thread now and rewrite the clashbot/gamebot part. I removed ClashBot from the review since its a stolen bot so ill only show Gamebot side.

Thanks
Jarvan144 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2015, 19:36   #15

 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,520
Received Thanks: 217
If racoonbot or gamebot is good enough why they spamm in clashbot.org forums?
saya is offline  
Thanks
1 User

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.