Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/25/2022, 03:14   #2761

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddowwalker View Post
Wieso kein Skeleton Esp ?

Grüße
You cheating on me?

MobiusCheats MW2 Beta access available now via pre order or stand alone beta purchase.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2022, 14:00   #2762

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post

You cheating on me?

MobiusCheats MW2 Beta access available now via pre order or stand alone beta purchase.

Never brah.

Was just curious if its due to Autoupdater like on PO. Educational purposes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2022, 14:42   #2763

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,508
Added MobiusCheats MW2 Cheat.
Added KernAim´s MW2 Cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeManolia View Post
@Xenos, could Sync Spoofer get added to the spoofer list on this thread..
No feedback on your CoD thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/25/2022, 19:39   #2764

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Added MobiusCheats MW2 Cheat.
Added KernAim´s MW2 Cheat.

No feedback on your CoD thread.
Ah yeah, they usually vouch on the Valorant one. I'll tell them to vouch on the cod one.
Old 09/25/2022, 20:50   #2765

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadishung View Post
can only buy lifetime? beta ends in a day lol
It's not lifetime beta... it's lifetime which includes all of the beta & after the release of the game... cheat will support all MP modes, DMZ, Warzone 2.

I will add lower term options after the game's release. Beta was for lifetime only.
Old 09/28/2022, 09:28   #2766

Engine owning pops more than anything Iwantcheats is not a scam use them for a year straight 1 pop.. battlelog is good private cheat does give u product but can pop like EO Idk who made this list but its off
Old 09/28/2022, 11:35   #2767

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devondd3 View Post
Engine owning pops more than anything Iwantcheats is not a scam use them for a year straight 1 pop.. battlelog is good private cheat does give u product but can pop like EO Idk who made this list but its off
Are you on crack or something bud ? *****
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2022, 05:56   #2768

Quote:
Iwantcheats does provide "working" products but they've given themselves a bad reputation by lying about detections which I'd consider a scam. Also, the MW/WZ cheat they sell is just ghostaim reskinned. Go save yourself $20/month and buy it directly from

Battlelog operates in a similar manner; they charge premium and lie about detections.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2022, 06:14   #2769

Quote:
Originally Posted by malk10 View Post
Iwantcheats does provide "working" products but they've given themselves a bad reputation by lying about detections which I'd consider a scam. Also, the MW/WZ cheat they sell is just ghostaim reskinned. Go save yourself $20/month and buy it directly from

Battlelog operates in a similar manner; they charge premium and lie about detections.
Fair enough thanks I knew it was a resale I like it because the spoofer actually works and is included but who do think the best is?
Old 09/29/2022, 06:43   #2770

Quote:
Originally Posted by malk10 View Post

Thanks just like it because the spoofer but
Do you think is the best
Old 09/29/2022, 08:06   #2771

Quote:
Ouf, can we get this spam out of there. Clearly shilling bot and spammy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2022, 10:52   #2772

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfrapp0x0309 View Post
Ouf, can we get this spam out of there. Clearly shilling bot and spammy.
lol love u too or you could give information like malk we all start somewhere and only give information off Experience all I'm saying is EO should atleast be on the same status and not better as some of the others I named but that my opinion thanks malk
Old 09/29/2022, 11:23   #2773

Quote:
lol love u too or you could give information like malk we all start somewhere and only give information off Experience all I'm saying is EO should atleast be on the same status and not better as some of the others I named but that my opinion thanks malk
you sir are an idiot EO (EO hasn't been relevant since 2021), iwantcheats and battlelog are the most detected and ****** providers in cod
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/29/2022, 11:37   #2774

[QUOTE=b0redrager;39343261]you sir are an idiot EO (EO hasn't been relevant since 2021), iwantcheats and battlelog are the most detected and ****** providers in cod [/QUOTE
Eo use to pop every ban wave seen many of friends go rip and at one point we're only taking crypto as payment(idk if that's the case now) and BL was good when they had the one with the spoofer think it was dev girl can't remember but yeah after that was dropped it went downhill but instead of calling someone a idiot why don't you recommend something you troll
Old 09/30/2022, 15:28   #2775

Quote:
Thanks just like it because the spoofer but
Do you think is the best
Their cheat has been detected a few times (more often than their spoofer). I'd go with interwebz, mobiuscheats or phantomoverlay paired with any of the legit spoofers listed by Xenos.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack