Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/29/2021, 13:53   #1261

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
I wouldn't call them a scam unless they ban you without providing a refund, but everything else is spot on. They're temperamental cucks with a reputation of ****** cheats and customer service.

i wouldn't say they scam but... they banned me for being "friends" with someone that charged back they wanted me to pay $100 in BTC or i would be banned... long story short i got banned and they didn't refund my 10eur
Old 05/29/2021, 13:59   #1262

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedRetard View Post
I'd like to comment on the practices of AA and why i think you should stay far away from their products (if you care about privacy)

I'd like to start of by saying all of this is my experience and might not happen to you but fundamentally this should concern any user of AA.

2019 JAN - I bought a week of AA to use their COD package my first time using AA i login to the loader it takes a few minutes and i am shortly banned after. i go into their support IRC (dont even get me started on their terrible support) i speak directly with their owner helios and i them put aware that i was banned because of my "affiliation" with a certain member in the cheating community that was blacklisted for trying to crack their cheat.

FIRST Red Flag

they make it aware that i used one of his old cheating sites and that i am still in contact with him somehow. why is this a red flag? well the ONLY way for them to possible of known this is to of "scanned" my browsing history and or my discord friends list. the cheat site in question was one i was only signed up too and have never downloaded the loader so that rules out their loader being detected on my pc. to me this is border line illegal and a violation of privacy laws.

Second Red Flag

2020 December:

My friend goes to buy AA for a month. we were in a vc on discord at
the time the same happens he is swiftly banned and told to contact them on their Support IRC. he is then informed he was banned for being affiliated with me and that we are "close friends". how could they have possible known that we are related to one another? the answer is simple
AA is collecting a vast amount of information that they shouldn't be i am 100% certain the information they collect would be considered an invasion of privacy

their trustpilot has over 115! negative reviews ranging from detection to literally being scammed

please take this with a grain of salt

ive heard to many horror stories like this with AA i dont think its a scam but they sure as hell should be put on untrusted providers
Old 05/29/2021, 17:33   #1263

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboyorange2 View Post
i wouldn't say they scam but... they banned me for being "friends" with someone that charged back they wanted me to pay $100 in BTC or i would be banned... long story short i got banned and they didn't refund my 10eur
Yea that’s totally unacceptable and one of the main reasons why I tell people to stay away from them.
Old 05/30/2021, 19:18   #1264

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
No need to reinstall Windows.

If you get banned, I have a trace wiper you can use, and if you get HWID banned (rare), you'll need a spoofer which will clean those tracers, so... really no need to ever reinstall Windows.
where cai get or /buy this tracer you speak of
Old 05/30/2021, 19:22   #1265

Quote:
Originally Posted by thotable View Post
where cai get or /buy this tracer you speak of
I sold it. Not maintained anymore.
Using Revo Uninstaller is the best option now.
Old 05/31/2021, 22:26   #1266

xmodus forces you to pay via purchasing a giftcard from shady sites like G2A and MMOGA. A few hours since my purchase, and I haven't heard back from them yet. Perhaps they're busy, but I'm assuming it's a scam. If I get my product, I'll edit this and vouch for them, until then be wary!
Old 05/31/2021, 22:49   #1267

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by aduggie View Post
xmodus forces you to pay via purchasing a giftcard from shady sites like G2A and MMOGA. A few hours since my purchase, and I haven't heard back from them yet. Perhaps they're busy, but I'm assuming it's a scam. If I get my product, I'll edit this and vouch for them, until then be wary!
They got detected twice, have a shady forced renew plan and ban negative feedback as you can see here.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...se-xmodus.html

But they do offer a working cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2021, 23:06   #1268

is aimjunkies any good has anyone tried them
Old 06/01/2021, 00:22   #1269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkk View Post
anyone using cheats right now ?!
Training hard every day 24/7 is the best cheat kappa
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2021, 16:31   #1270

add applecheats.cc to legit providers they are good silent aim and rage dealer
Old 06/01/2021, 18:59   #1271

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtrooper1877 View Post
is aimjunkies any good has anyone tried them
They don't have COD.
Old 06/01/2021, 19:33   #1272

Does any 1 know about the "ghostaim"? Is it D or UD ?
Old 06/01/2021, 23:29   #1273

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954727080 View Post
Does any 1 know about the "ghostaim"? Is it D or UD ?
Support and product quality apparently went off the deep end, I believe they have a Cold war detection but not warzone.
Old 06/02/2021, 01:56   #1274

elite*gold: 362
A simple question, why is xmodus still on the legit list?
I don't think xmodus is a scam, but I think they are far from being a flattering and reliable provider.
I think there are a certain number of people who really take this list and buy it.
Old 06/02/2021, 02:25   #1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by YyouloseE View Post
A simple question, why is xmodus still on the legit list?
I don't think xmodus is a scam, but I think they are far from being a flattering and reliable provider.
I think there are a certain number of people who really take this list and buy it.
Xmodus apparently doesnt even have SS protection I wouldn't touch that ****. It's also the only ban I've ever received off a failed injection from Xmodus, literally insta-banned me. I don't even know how this is possible on COD's ****** AC.

I use Honey but its shut down for current emmbers only, I'd go with Aimex.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack