Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/28/2022, 10:17   #2791

elite*gold: 0
which is better? aimex or mobius? both are more or less on the same level right?
Old 10/28/2022, 12:15   #2792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junge View Post
which is better? aimex or mobius? both are more or less on the same level right?
Mobius. Better aimbot, very short downtime when game updates drop, excellent FPS optimization, cheaper.
Old 10/28/2022, 16:32   #2793

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
This is correct.

They're not detected as a provider, but their features are. If you use them for only ESP, you'll be fine.
No, i did use ESP only. I did play legit. No Aimbot.
Firstly, i got bann after 1 hour. Secondly, I got bann after 10 seconds.
Although I am used their spoofer.

This is bad here. Although people complain about providers, the complaint is ignored.

The list is not objective. Complaints are half-heartedly perceived. I was completely screwed. The provider told me "undetected". Although I got banned in less than 60 minutes and 10 seconds the second time.

This should not be called "undetected".
Old 10/28/2022, 17:00   #2794

Exclamation

Did you use it on MW2? Did you use anything aside from ESP? Did you rage? ex: prefiring corners? Did you use a no recoil feature? What happened as I want to buy a chair to use on my main legit but don’t want an instant ban so this information would help a lot! Thank you and sorry to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim268 View Post

This is bad here. Although people complain about providers, the complaint is ignored.

The list is not objective. Complaints are half-heartedly perceived. I was completely screwed. The provider told me "undetected". Although I got banned in less than 60 minutes and 10 seconds the second time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
This is correct.

They're not detected as a provider, but their features are. If you use them for only ESP, you'll be fine.
Please remove Apple cheats.cc from the legit providers tab as if just using ESP which is what legit players use gets you instantly banned then they aren’t “undetected” nor are they “legit”. Please reflect that change in the table as their doesn’t need to be needless bans from it just because they aren’t “scammers” but I’d argue them selling faulty/shotty cheats and programs and not fixing it or saying it is a considered a scam to me and many others. Again please fix the list, as I now don’t know if I can trust said list.
Old 10/28/2022, 17:12   #2795

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junge View Post
Pretty much the same. Mobius is cheaper. AimexCheats is longer on the market and UD for 2 years+
Old 10/28/2022, 19:20   #2796

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Pretty much the same. Mobius is cheaper. AimexCheats is longer on the market and UD for 2 years+

between aimex, mobius and PO which would be better and more promising?
and why is it better?
Old 10/28/2022, 20:13   #2797

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightyn View Post
between aimex, mobius and PO which would be better and more promising?
and why is it better?
I personally use AIMEX and been a long time fan of it because of the customization features and security but all these 3 providers that you mentioned are top notch. You can't go wrong with any of these providers.
I would suggest experimenting a little bit and see which one suits your need best.
Old 10/28/2022, 23:22   #2798

elite*gold: 6
System Cheats is not safe to use, played this Morning around 10-15 rounds and the coop stuff.

Now i bought System Cheats injected that **** and got baned after 2 Games.
And i am not the only one who got baned on System Cheats

//Update:
System cheats now deleting Comments, Changing Topic Names etc to hide that this **** Software is detected.
Old 10/29/2022, 03:50   #2799

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim268 View Post

Bottom line is AppleCheats is always detected, their uptimes are VERY short and they use/include very rage features that lead to easier detections. If your concerns are security just pick PO/Mobius
Old 10/29/2022, 07:19   #2800

interwebz or mobius?
Old 10/29/2022, 09:42   #2801

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
It's not lifetime beta... it's lifetime which includes all of the beta & after the release of the game... cheat will support all MP modes, DMZ, Warzone 2.

I will add lower term options after the game's release. Beta was for lifetime only.
Hello to all.

Small return on 1 supplier:

PO: we tested P-O for several weeks and I must say that my friends and I were SURPRISED,

- excellent staff and listening to members, no detections on any of the games tried with their subscriptions

- On COD, the software is very simple and especially LEGIT, we tested by pushing everything to the limit and it remains very SMOOTH, no detection for a long time...

- Here we have 2 COD accounts that run more than 10H/D for 3 weeks with a setting as aggressive as possible on P-O and even so no shadow ban or perma ban (the accounts were created on 09/15/22 and we use PO from the first game).

- The forum and the Telegram are still active and the admin's even answer to DM's
- The staff accepts criticism CONSTRUCTIVE and do a great job.

We have tried almost all the providers available on EPVP and this one came out number 1!

I am not affiliated or sponsored by P-O or received any free subscription ect ect ....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2022, 11:24   #2802

Quote:
Originally Posted by loerg View Post
System Cheats is not safe to use, played this Morning around 10-15 rounds and the coop stuff.

Now i bought System Cheats injected that **** and got baned after 2 Games.
And i am not the only one who got baned on System Cheats

//Update:
System cheats now deleting Comments, Changing Topic Names etc to hide that this **** Software is detected.
Did you get perma banned?
Old 10/29/2022, 11:36   #2803

good cheat with paypal ?
Old 10/29/2022, 13:48   #2804

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarantined90 View Post
Did you get perma banned?
Yes got perma baned, didnt get baned on MW19 and didnt get baned in Vanguar in the past.
Old 10/29/2022, 19:37   #2805

Anyone know any good unlockers for mw2 yet?

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack