Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/23/2021, 16:02   #2041

elite*gold: 0
Ominate cheats is LEGIT

Instant key delivery after payment is confirmed, and loader is downloaded right from their site! The only provider I take my money to. https://Ominatecheats.io/
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2021, 16:50   #2042

elite*gold: 224
No hate against Ominate but just spamming this thread with 1 post user accounts trying to promote your **** makes you look…umm..not the greatest.

Go grow your userbase organically and let actual users do the spreading of your product for you. (If you’re even real, haven’t looked)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2021, 17:18   #2043

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
PO is the safest (public) provider you can go with right now in terms of NOT being banned - and that's just facts.

Hassle free and doesn't have a BTC miner attached to the loader.

PO on top.

what providers has a miner attached to loader?
Old 12/23/2021, 18:38   #2044

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
No hate against Ominate but just spamming this thread with 1 post user accounts trying to promote your **** makes you look…umm..not the greatest.

Go grow your userbase organically and let actual users do the spreading of your product for you. (If you’re even real, haven’t looked)
The users mentioning me here are customers of ours, we have grown quite a bit in the past month of going public, but you can't deny having our presence here would help immensely as well as show people that we are indeed a real provider for Call of Duty.

Not in anyway an attempt to spam promote my product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXe28 View Post
Time will tell.

For now they are just new, without any track record.
We have a track record prior to being public, but I understand where you're coming from. If you would like to give us a try let me know can provide you a key
Old 12/23/2021, 18:51   #2045

Ominate is legit. I’m not writing that for a free key, I try lots of cheats and they were one of them. Friendly staff and the cheat straight up works and is smooth. Don’t care if anyone thinks I’m spamming by saying that. It’s my truth.

They seem to cater to legit style gameplay. They have an unlocker that was NOT affected by the recent ban wave. I know because I use it and there were 0 ban reports for it in their channel.

EDIT: The unlocker is sold separate…not included with their cheat which, like I said, seems to cater to closet cheaters.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2021, 18:56   #2046

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by OminateCheats View Post
The users mentioning me here are customers of ours, we have grown quite a bit in the past month of going public, but you can't deny having our presence here would help immensely as well as show people that we are indeed a real provider for Call of Duty.

Not in anyway an attempt to spam promote my product.

We have a track record prior to being public, but I understand where you're coming from. If you would like to give us a try let me know can provide you a key
No hate intended.

Was just 6 in a row so looked a little unnatural to me is all!

I wish you all the best and good luck with your sales and product man!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2021, 18:58   #2047

Quote:
No hate intended.

Was just 6 in a row so looked a little unnatural to me is all!

I wish you all the best and good luck with your sales and product man!
Again very understandable, wish you the best as well!
Old 12/23/2021, 19:31   #2048

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdggle6122 View Post
what providers has a miner attached to loader?
Well that's the million dollar question isn't it?

"Too many" is the only real answer.
Old 12/23/2021, 19:44   #2049

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Well that's the million dollar question isn't it?

"Too many" is the only real answer.
Might as-well name drop them, I myself am curious of this claim.
Old 12/23/2021, 20:01   #2050

lol
Old 12/23/2021, 20:41   #2051

elite*gold: 141
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,591
Quote:

Thats why im not going to list him. Time will tell not just spamming.
Old 12/23/2021, 20:55   #2052

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Thats why im not going to list him. Time will tell not just spamming.
No disrespect, but how is it spamming if it's customers of mine who are writing here? You mention in the first post of this thread "You are a different opinion or want to share your experience with a provider? Contribute to the list by posting on this thread including a tag of me @." & that is what they are doing. Again not trying to spam the thread, but what people are saying is the truth.

Did I tell them to write here if they enjoy what we have to offer, yes. As any other provider who is getting started would.

My intention was not to spam and if it came across that way you have my apology.
Old 12/23/2021, 21:27   #2053

Anyone used cxsoftware and can vouch for them?
Old 12/24/2021, 06:40   #2054

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,116
@OminateCheats you either made accounts to post those vouches yourself, you have people botting/doing it for you, or you asked your users to vouch for you here.

I think the validity in what @MobiusCheats was saying is that none of those are really cool things to do.

I like you, mostly because you remind me of me (your branding, your website, the way you talk, how you advertise is a lot like PO) and I have a starving ego that is pleased by that.

Anyways, I think what you did is ask your users to vouch here. Only issue is that's not really how this thread works. That's not organic at all. This is a place for people to just come and organically talk about cheat providers... not a place for you to funnel your happy users to vouch for you with a request.

You should be having them vouch on your trade thread.

& if you are going to argue with me, please don't even try. I will never believe you that 10 of your customers just randomly decided to come write A+++ vouches for you back to back in the span of like a few hours. That just doesn't happen. Even for providers with thousands of users it's like one every few days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2021, 07:24   #2055

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
@ you either made accounts to post those vouches yourself, you have people botting/doing it for you, or you asked your users to vouch for you here.

I think the validity in what @ was saying is that none of those are really cool things to do.

I like you, mostly because you remind me of me (your branding, your website, the way you talk, how you advertise is a lot like PO) and I have a starving ego that is pleased by that.

Anyways, I think what you did is ask your users to vouch here. Only issue is that's not really how this thread works. That's not organic at all. This is a place for people to just come and organically talk about cheat providers... not a place for you to funnel your happy users to vouch for you with a request.

You should be having them vouch on your trade thread.

& if you are going to argue with me, please don't even try. I will never believe you that 10 of your customers just randomly decided to come write A+++ vouches for you back to back in the span of like a few hours. That just doesn't happen. Even for providers with thousands of users it's like one every few days.
kinda looks like gg all over again with the kinda spam posts. there menu even has the same features
Thanks
1 User

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack