Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/16/2022, 09:13   #2191

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RafiLeader View Post
Mobius or PO? Which is better for streaming/safety
Both are great options.

PO has some HDMI passthrough thing that apparently no one else has - other more technical people/streamers might be able to explain this to you - or Zebleer himself will.

But both are great cheats for security and streaming.

IMO, it's personal preference.
Old 01/16/2022, 12:53   #2192

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Didn't you also hook up those 7 people as well?
Yeah I doubled all of their sub times

Quote:
Both cheats are great choices!

Both are streamsafe and security oriented, PO has been around longer so respectfully has a longer standing history of being undetected and a lot of people here on epvp’s go to product for legit cheating.

Mobius is newer to the cod scene, we first popped up in August 2021 but we have never been detected. Mobius has a few features that make it stand out from PO, one being you only need to inject once per boot. So if you need to restart your game or get that “update requires restart” message there’s no need to reinject, just reload the game.

This feature is ideal for anyone who streams, you can open and close the game freely as you go with no need to reinject, reinforcing your authenticity to your audience. Many users fire up the game, get all of their settings done then close the game, then start their stream form their desktop to look as legit as possible.

Mobius also has Skeleton ESP/Health bars/Controller support/No recoil/Visible only ESP just to name a few standout features.

All in all if you go with either you’re making a smart choice! Can’t decide? Try both, I know Zeebler is pretty flexible with his refunds, as am I. If you’re not happy with my product let me know and you can go try PO, or if you try PO first I’m sure Zeebler would offer you the same deal.
Old 01/16/2022, 14:47   #2193

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Yeah I doubled all of their sub times

Both cheats are great choices!

Both are streamsafe and security oriented, PO has been around longer so respectfully has a longer standing history of being undetected and a lot of people here on epvp’s go to product for legit cheating.

Mobius is newer to the cod scene, we first popped up in August 2021 but we have never been detected. Mobius has a few features that make it stand out from PO, one being you only need to inject once per boot. So if you need to restart your game or get that “update requires restart” message there’s no need to reinject, just reload the game.

This feature is ideal for anyone who streams, you can open and close the game freely as you go with no need to reinject, reinforcing your authenticity to your audience. Many users fire up the game, get all of their settings done then close the game, then start their stream form their desktop to look as legit as possible.

Mobius also has Skeleton ESP/Health bars/Controller support/No recoil/Visible only ESP just to name a few standout features.

All in all if you go with either you’re making a smart choice! Can’t decide? Try both, I know Zeebler is pretty flexible with his refunds, as am I. If you’re not happy with my product let me know and you can go try PO, or if you try PO first I’m sure Zeebler would offer you the same deal.
COD providers take note. This is how you run a business.
Old 01/16/2022, 15:13   #2194

Quote:
Mobius has never been detected on any of our COD products.

There was a bug in our loader when Vanguard released. We pushed out the loader 3hrs After COD Vanguard (game) was released and our cheat was up, the bug caused about 5-7 people to get shadowed, I immediately fixed the bug, the 5-7 users who got shadowed on Vanguard all got cleared and no bans occurred.

Other than this loader bug (which did not result in any bans)

Mobius has never had an issue.
Thanks dude!

Also, do you offer a recoil reduction option?
Old 01/16/2022, 15:25   #2195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujo9900 View Post
Thanks dude!

Also, do you offer a recoil reduction option?
We have “no recoil”

It’s not a % slider etc, it’s no recoil

However you bind it to a “no recoil key” just like an aimkey, so you don’t have to use it all the time, however I personally do haha
Old 01/16/2022, 15:50   #2196

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Either is fine.

I take a more tin foil hat approach than Mobius does about where Ricochet is going.

I basically operate with the theory that Ricochet will become as innovative as EAC, which is looking like a longer road than #TeamRICOCHET promised us, but I think it will still happen eventually.

My aimbots are never view angle based (see Apex EAC for why), look more legitimate, but perform less as a result. I also don't touch messing with recoil because if server side ever start to really work, they will notice recoil manipulations.

So again, either choice is fine. If you are more paranoid like me, you can come to PO. If you are not, and want a few better features, Mobius is good for you.

Also I should point out that Mobius is careful too. If they notice Ricochet getting better, they will be smart and alter their features. I'm just setting up shop that way ahead of time.

Either provider, you'll be happy.

Quote:
Z do you have a slider to reduce recoil? That and constant UAV are literally the only things I care about.
I will never touch either of those. Mostly I will never touch recoil. If Ricochet server side ever works, recoil removal and powerful aimbots will be kissed goodbye. The question is if it ever reaches that level, which I'm sure it will, but the question is when. Their anti-cheat team seems to have been replaced with lawyers for now. I do have a radar overlay. Constant UAV isn't even stream safe. This is not the type of provider I am. I am a provider for streamers, people who enter tournaments, or who closet cheat with friends. Or who just really, really, care about their account.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2022, 16:18   #2197

Quote:
We have “no recoil”

It’s not a % slider etc, it’s no recoil

However you bind it to a “no recoil key” just like an aimkey, so you don’t have to use it all the time, however I personally do haha
Please please please please please add a slider...

Even if it's just 50-100 and not 0-100

Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Mobius you should add a date thing to your status page, I know it says it's updated daily but I feel like it would make people feel better if the current date was displayed on the page.

Also this?
Old 01/16/2022, 21:28   #2198

Does PO have xbox one controller support? I'm using Mobius right now and their aimbot kinda works with a controller
Old 01/16/2022, 21:47   #2199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsciontc2006X View Post
Does PO have xbox one controller support? I'm using Mobius right now and their aimbot kinda works with a controller
Kinda?

aimbot works flawlessly with controller for Mobius, if you need help please make a ticket and ill happily get you working properly.
Old 01/16/2022, 21:59   #2200

Quote:
Kinda?

aimbot works flawlessly with controller for Mobius, if you need help please make a ticket and ill happily get you working properly.
Input message always pops up
Old 01/16/2022, 22:08   #2201

Quote:
Input message always pops up
Incorrectly setup boss.

As mentioned above please make a ticket and I can help you!
Old 01/16/2022, 22:58   #2202

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
You need to use a remapping application, but yes, it will work.
Old 01/17/2022, 00:50   #2203

Quote:
Incorrectly setup boss.

As mentioned above please make a ticket and I can help you!
Hey boss... says there are 0 monthly slots left. Can that be right? It says that when I go to checkout. When I just look at the monthly option (before clicking) it lists 35 slots available.
Old 01/17/2022, 02:44   #2204

Quote:
Hey boss... says there are 0 monthly slots left. Can that be right? It says that when I go to checkout. When I just look at the monthly option (before clicking) it lists 35 slots available.
Current site has a mind of its own lmao.

new site coming soon, hit me up in dm's for a free month, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Also fixing this issue now for anyone whos unable to purchase at the moment.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2022, 09:16   #2205

Quote:
Current site has a mind of its own lmao.

new site coming soon, hit me up in dm's for a free month, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Also fixing this issue now for anyone whos unable to purchase at the moment.
This is still going on for monthly.

after putting key into cart ^^

^^ list of # of keys before you purchase

--

This is JUST for monthly, I checked myself and 3 months and Lifetime both work fine.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack