Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/10/2021, 22:51   #1561

elite*gold: 44
I dont think EO needs to argue....your Cheat is great.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2021, 06:52   #1562

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronosEO View Post
Most of our detections were caused by our Spoofer. While this is no excuse, after removing our Spoofer we didn't get detected a single time and we hope to keep it this way.

The Fortnite times are long gone - everyone involved with it has left the team and moved on.

EngineOwning has always been focused on CoD and Battlefield.

We were one of the first to release a cheat for MW2019, together with x22, AA and SystemCheats. At that time there weren't really any public resources around. A Cold War Cheat was planned and was supposed to be done by a new Coder, eventually that Coder changed his mind because of some Legal Issues with Activision which is the reason why we don't have a Cold War Cheat - the Anti-Cheat is almost exactly the same in both games.
Also, we provided invite only cheats for different games such as Apex Legends and Arma 3 for well over a year, just not fully public - we still have private cheats for more sophisticated anti-cheats to this day. I don't see PhantomOverlay providing any other cheats than Warzone and Cold War - although i don't doubt your skills to make other cheats, you shouldn't trashtalk us for something you do yourself.

If you are talking about our cheat - we run in Kernelmode.
If you are talking about the Anti-Cheat - even with a Usermode Anti-Cheat and a Kernelmode Driver, that doesn't make your cheat undetectable. As proven by x22, AA, EO and other providers, if Activision targets you specifically you can still get detected.

Publicity is always good - Activision and Raven have us on their radar regardless. But so far we have been able to avoid them for a few months.

If you dislike us so much, why associate yourself with us by buying the domain "EngineOwning.io" which leads to PhantomOverlay?
Everyone who comes to buy cheats from me is shadow banned or HWID banned from using EO... it's frustrating.

Half of my day, every day, is helping new customers setup INFINITE spoofer since they are HWID banned from using EO. It's a large annoyance, so of course I'm going to speak out and say "hey people, don't use EO, just come to a real provider first."

Wouldn't you?

I do not believe your spoofer story for a second. You're just using a cover. Also if spoofing, which requires deep AC knowledge, is hard for you to keep UD, what does that tell us? If PO was at risk of detection I would also make a spoofer but there's no need when the only spoofing demand I have is due to EO...

Also I made EngineOwning.io because it's funny. You want the URL? I'll give it to you if you can stay UD for 30 more days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccharles1992 View Post
Because he's a snake in the grass
What did I ever do to you? Just because I talk badly about EO and AA doesn't mean I'm in a fight with the customers or normal users here. They are big boys they can stand up for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Because he is smart. It brings him customers.
It doesn't actually bring me any customers it's just funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
Unethical business practices, gotta love this.

This kind of tactics works for a while, its temporary, if you really want to make a good brand and work hard to survive for years to come, then you need to focus on your product how to make it better, not coming here trash talking about almost every other provider, no disrespect but, zebleer trash talking about almost every other provider and consider himself god that he is the only one who knows how to program, and other providers are all copy/pastes.

And Zebleer, we understand COD AC is trash, but seems you are so good at programming and coding cheats, or kernel what so ever, i am not so experienced with this stuff, i am only a user, then why not like AA, or EO, or other providers who have tons of supported games which use Annoying anticheats like EAC, or BE, if you are so good why not make cheats for apex, for BE supported games and so on? Go do it and make it hard to get detected i am sure you will become millionaire in no time.

But i like how AA completely ignoring these topics, EO and some other great providers should also ignore clarifying, your products speaks for itself, you have your own reputation for years which is great, EO, X22, AA, and some others been around for years, "The Lion does not turn around when a small dog barks".

Warzone brought many casual/new users into gaming, with this more users want to get easy ways to succeed in their games, so they come to cheat and they are beginners and dont know how cheating in game works, as a person who have been using cheats since 2009, 1st rule, if you cheat then expect getting banned anytime, there are no cheats out there can remain undetected except the ones who makes their own cheat and only use it for themselves and their mates, otherwise the moment the company focuses on your cheat, then you are doomed, you will be detected in time.

Again no disrespect to anyone here. Just giving out my opinion like everyone else on these forums.

Cheers
To clarify the EngineOwning.io thing was just a meme. It was a joke. There is no unethical business practice. I never bought or setup SEO or any sort of actual hosting for that domain, it just 301 to my site via CF.

Sure, if I bought it and then bought Google ads or SEO or put up a website etc that's unethical but it doesn't bring me any customers, it's not meant to, it's just a meme.

To answer your question about why I don't publicly sell EAC and BE, it's because of the fact that unlike AA I don't do unethical business.

AA supports 1,000 games, many with kernel AC, and they just accept detection all of the time. They do not care. A truly ethical provider who does EAC and BE won't show that to the public and subject themself to EAC and BE targeting. This goes for any kernel anti-cheat game.

There are many sites that do this, AA is not alone, and I certainly would never.

It's okay if you don't like me, but I disagree with you that AA and EO are "Lions" and I am a "dog" just because I speak about them. I wouldn't speak if half my user base didn't come form AA or EO with complaints about them and in need of a spoofer to fix a HWID ban. It's incredibly annoying that half my users have suffered from them, so I come speak out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
You're 100% right here with the part I left quoted, especially the bold part.

Too many people lying as well, I'm not talking about ANYONE in specific which is why i removed the rest of your post in my quote, waaaay too many people/providers are I guess afraid of losing potential noob customers and are not honest about the fact that cheating comes with a ban risk NO MATTER WHAT.
I can tell you're hinting at me and I just wanted to say that I never say my cheats are undetectable. There is always a chance, I just have a perfect record thus far and believe it will stay that way. That's all.

If you don't want to buy from me, buy from AIMEX. I do not talk badly on every other provider. AIMEX is great. GG is fine. There are many others that are great too. GhostAim, GCAIMX, the list goes on.

I only speak badly about AA and EO.

I am very tired of people saying that I talk badly about EVERY other provider when it's really only those 2. I also say x22 doesn't impress me but they are fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
You are right, and too many new providers suddenly appeared with warzone release, its business, wz got huge player base, so comes big opportunity why not, and the big ones like i mentioned in previous post, some of them never lied about detections, for example on AA forums, there are so many posts of new comers asking for a chance of ban with their cheat, the old customers, and staff literally responding with, if you dont want to get banned then stop using cheats, simple as that, anyone says their cheat is "undetectable" then they are lying, its about the matter of time until they get on the radar, there is a huge difference between undetected and undetectable word phrase and in so many cases new users misunderstanding the phrase.

And huge websites like AA, EO, X22 and some other ones out there, always been big target of anticheats, why would activision go for a small cheat providers when they can target bigger ones with better results?

And for personal choice of mine, i am gonna stick with Aimex, EO and AA from now on. i wont spend a single penny on any other cheat anymore. and i wont be commenting here anymore, its just useless.
Again, I can tell you're hinting at me and I just wanted to say that I never say my cheats are undetectable. There is always a chance, I just have a perfect record thus far and believe it will stay that way. That's all.

If you don't want to buy from me, buy from AIMEX. I do not talk badly on every other provider. AIMEX is great. GG is fine. There are many others that are great too. GhostAim, GCAIMX, the list goes on.

I am very tired of people saying that I talk badly about EVERY other provider when it's really only those 2. I also say x22 doesn't impress me but they are fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigipapir View Post
You really gonna talk about ethics regarding a cheat provider?
IDK What he did that you're pointing out... but I really don't think the EngineOwning.io meme was unethical. I was just having a laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenCheats View Post
I dont think EO needs to argue....your Cheat is great.
GG is better than EO because less targeted, so IDK why you are standing up for EO. Or maybe I misunderstood.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2021, 09:59   #1563

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post

IDK What he did that you're pointing out... but I really don't think the EngineOwning.io meme was unethical. I was just having a laugh.
My point is hes talking about ethics as if cheat providers are running a legit business which more often than not, they arent.
Old 08/11/2021, 10:20   #1564

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigipapir View Post
My point is hes talking about ethics as if cheat providers are running a legit business which more often than not, they arent.
Ah, that makes a lot of sense...

Well either way I was just doing a meme with the .io stuff like I said. I'm not stealing any users off them with that, has no SEO, has no advertising, just a meme.
Old 08/11/2021, 18:48   #1565

elite*gold: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMshop View Post
yup wish i did some more research but he got me for 700$ he was very smart with it waited until the very end 5 days of work for a cheat he was creating for me!! the day he sends everything my discord gets hacked and he tells me it was already sent to the the other discord then blocks me!!
Exactly what he did to me this needs putting on this list, They got my PayPal details and cleaned that also. You need to reformat As soon as possible and change all your passwords to everything, Put 2FA on discord and stuff from now and onwards I did leave a warning people should listen!

He said I scammed someone in my discord that's why he did it but I paid him The guy is an idiot and can't code anything please warn people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2021, 21:50   #1566

@ applecheats has cold war cheats btw
Old 08/11/2021, 23:05   #1567

Quote:

Well either way I was just doing a meme with the .io stuff like I said. I'm not stealing any users off them with that, has no SEO, has no advertising, just a meme.
I actually remember you saying "just remember to use EO.io domain, everything else is a scam" lol.

I never clicked the link back then because I knew EO had changed domains and I thought you were just being regular but then when someone mentioned the redirect I remembered when you said that and was like LOLOLOL.

Yeah I don't think anyone is wanting to buy EO, then being redirected to PO and buying that instead when they WANTED to buy EO, that's just not how consumers think or act.
Old 08/11/2021, 23:19   #1568

elite*gold: 204
Quote:

So you think it's funny to just use the name of another major / well-known provider to advertise your own product?

When I've been looking at which providers (EO, AA, GG to name a few) you have already talked badly about over the last few weeks or even had problems with their owner / userbase, you should definitely work on not talking about others .

The bad thing about it is that you then apologize when it gets tricky for you but as soon as something has grown over it you start again in other threads.

Shouldn't your product speak for itself?

I hope that a mod will take a closer look at what you are doing here. Because I don't think that should be seen as a simple troll / meme ...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2021, 00:28   #1569

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by vr6dude View Post
@Xenos applecheats has cold war cheats btw
Thank you. Added.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2021, 00:36   #1570

@ is constantly trash talking others while advertising his own provider. I would only trust customer feedback and not a seller which wants to push his own business! EO has not been detected and its the best cheat on the market so far in terms of features.
Old 08/12/2021, 08:09   #1571

No feedback for golden Gun?
Old 08/12/2021, 08:49   #1572

Quote:
Everyone who comes to buy cheats from me is shadow banned or HWID banned from using EO... it's frustrating.

Half of my day, every day, is helping new customers setup INFINITE spoofer since they are HWID banned from using EO. It's a large annoyance, so of course I'm going to speak out and say "hey people, don't use EO, just come to a real provider first."

Wouldn't you?

I do not believe your spoofer story for a second. You're just using a cover. Also if spoofing, which requires deep AC knowledge, is hard for you to keep UD, what does that tell us? If PO was at risk of detection I would also make a spoofer but there's no need when the only spoofing demand I have is due to EO...

Also I made EngineOwning.io because it's funny. You want the URL? I'll give it to you if you can stay UD for 30 more days.

What did I ever do to you? Just because I talk badly about EO and AA doesn't mean I'm in a fight with the customers or normal users here. They are big boys they can stand up for themselves.

It doesn't actually bring me any customers it's just funny.

To clarify the EngineOwning.io thing was just a meme. It was a joke. There is no unethical business practice. I never bought or setup SEO or any sort of actual hosting for that domain, it just 301 to my site via CF.

Sure, if I bought it and then bought Google ads or SEO or put up a website etc that's unethical but it doesn't bring me any customers, it's not meant to, it's just a meme.

To answer your question about why I don't publicly sell EAC and BE, it's because of the fact that unlike AA I don't do unethical business.

AA supports 1,000 games, many with kernel AC, and they just accept detection all of the time. They do not care. A truly ethical provider who does EAC and BE won't show that to the public and subject themself to EAC and BE targeting. This goes for any kernel anti-cheat game.

There are many sites that do this, AA is not alone, and I certainly would never.

It's okay if you don't like me, but I disagree with you that AA and EO are "Lions" and I am a "dog" just because I speak about them. I wouldn't speak if half my user base didn't come form AA or EO with complaints about them and in need of a spoofer to fix a HWID ban. It's incredibly annoying that half my users have suffered from them, so I come speak out.

I can tell you're hinting at me and I just wanted to say that I never say my cheats are undetectable. There is always a chance, I just have a perfect record thus far and believe it will stay that way. That's all.

Again, I can tell you're hinting at me and I just wanted to say that I never say my cheats are undetectable. There is always a chance, I just have a perfect record thus far and believe it will stay that way. That's all.

GG is better than EO because less targeted, so IDK why you are standing up for EO. Or maybe I misunderstood.
You should stop helping people who got banned or SB and focus on the cheese and stay undetected, people just need to know they use CLEANER and voila no need for spoofer
Old 08/12/2021, 10:11   #1573

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard006 View Post
You should stop helping people who got banned or SB and focus on the cheese and stay undetected, people just need to know they use CLEANER and voila no need for spoofer
Cleaner from who
Old 08/12/2021, 16:06   #1574

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop07 View Post
No feedback for golden Gun?
There is plenty of feedback on Golden Gun amongst, and in between all of the Drama and arguing on this thread. Its a great cheat, never detected, it has the most features out of ANY warzone cheat. It even has bone scan, so if the chest is not available, it will then shoot the head. Most cheats wont do that and will just shoot at the chest and u will die if they are head glitching when your using Chest as your aim bone. The prediction is 2nd to EO, but from what I know that isnt for long, some new methods are being made up that uses actual game data for prediction so it will be the best the game will allow, perfect prediction. The Bones are the best there is, super clean smooth ESP. Come check it out, 3 day trials are offered. The community is the best, and everyone knows and says that. Support is 24/7, not a minute goes by that support is not available. Therefore we have the best support in the industry.
Old 08/12/2021, 16:09   #1575

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenCheats View Post
There is plenty of feedback on Golden Gun amongst, and in between all of the Drama and arguing on this thread. Its a great cheat, never detected, it has the most features out of ANY warzone cheat. It even has bone scan, so if the chest is not available, it will then shoot the head. Most cheats wont do that and will just shoot at the chest and u will die if they are head glitching when your using Chest as your aim bone. The prediction is 2nd to EO, but from what I know that isnt for long, some new methods are being made up that uses actual game data for prediction so it will be the best the game will allow, perfect prediction. The Bones are the best there is, super clean smooth ESP. Come check it out, 3 day trials are offered. The community is the best, and everyone knows and says that. Support is 24/7, not a minute goes by that support is not available. Therefore we have the best support in the industry.
Hopefully you guys look into this new "anticheat" they are reworking.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack