Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/06/2021, 15:22   #1546

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Holy ****, on vacation for a few days and this thread turns into aids.

I know I didn't see EO staff trying to play the victim like they didn't -
  • Lie about detection status
  • Call users "retards" in Discord for warning about an incoming detection
  • Call users "retards" for asking for some transparency
  • Delete threads and posts on both the forums and Discord referencing detection states
  • Taunt users during downtime and abuse them
  • Blame users for their playstyle being why they were detected

Do better.

Next to AA staff, EO staff has some of the most toxic incels I've ever seen. Literally fits every stereotypical Discord mod meme.
Do you provide a better service than most? Yes. Is that justification to abuse your community, no.
I agree that we had some issues with toxicity in the past, however this is not the case anymore. Our Customers always have the option to send an email to if they wanna report toxicity towards Customers, those emails can only be read by our Head-Admin.
Please show me instance where we lied about detections. You can look in our Discord Announcements to see past detections, we have always been transparent about this with our Customers.
We don't delete any Threads unless they are spam or useless. The ban reports we receive are an extremely small percentage of our Customers and our cheat is currently, and has for the past months been, undetected.
Old 08/06/2021, 18:43   #1547

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronosEO View Post
I agree that we had some issues with toxicity in the past, however this is not the case anymore. Our Customers always have the option to send an email to if they wanna report toxicity towards Customers, those emails can only be read by our Head-Admin.
Please show me instance where we lied about detections. You can look in our Discord Announcements to see past detections, we have always been transparent about this with our Customers.
We don't delete any Threads unless they are spam or useless. The ban reports we receive are an extremely small percentage of our Customers and our cheat is currently, and has for the past months been, undetected.
He can't show you because you guys delete the evidence

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2021, 22:11   #1548

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,085
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
He can't show you because you guys delete the evidence

They've gone through like 5 Discord servers (3 that I was apart of) since the first detection, which he knows.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2021, 23:12   #1549

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
They've gone through like 5 Discord servers (3 that I was apart of) since the first detection, which he knows.
Yes, that is true. But you can still find Threads of our previous detections in the Forum, none of those were deleted.
If you want i can even search them for you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 08/08/2021, 05:09   #1550

If EO was undetected all the time I wonder what people would say bad about it. I literally don't ever hear ANY other argument against them.
Old 08/08/2021, 15:36   #1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
If EO was undetected all the time I wonder what people would say bad about it. I literally don't ever hear ANY other argument against them.
They literally have the best cheat IMO but it is the easiest way to lose your account, unfortunately
Old 08/09/2021, 02:06   #1552

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elimin4ti0n View Post
Update the Scam list, https:/www.sponcheats.net they give out loaders with Tokens inside it and steal all your details from your broweser I had MouKanga reverse it and found a Token stealer after more looking turns out they steal all your passwords save on your browser.

So please Avoid this website at all costs his discord ID is SPON#9064 there is another site call they scam also they did a friend of mine.
yup wish i did some more research but he got me for 700$ he was very smart with it waited until the very end 5 days of work for a cheat he was creating for me!! the day he sends everything my discord gets hacked and he tells me it was already sent to the the other discord then blocks me!!
Old 08/09/2021, 08:11   #1553

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:
Being constantly detected is a pretty big issue for a cheat provider... that's like saying the only bad thing I heard about a certain car company is the cars always break down but otherwise they are great? Cheat providers have one job: don't get detected as best they can. EO sucks at the fundamentals.

There is no way that EO actually has talent behind it, at all. The only time they've ever touched a game with a real anti-cheat (FN), they got detected in less than 24 hours. Now FN has quite the anti-cheat duo, but jesus christ... it should take more than 24 hours for the anti-cheat teams to get a proper DT if EO actually knew WTF they were doing... but they don't.

They only touch Warzone and other joke games. Lots of public pastes, lots of public resources, and a weak anti-cheat.

This is why they didn't support Cold War. Everyone jokes it's because "cOlD wAr bAd" but Cold War was a huge market when it launched and everyone who partook made off very rich (I hear)... the reason EO didn't is that CW didn't have a bunch of public pastes and as weak of an anti-cheat as Warzone does, and even with Warzone, it took EO months and months to support it... I guess they had the weak anti-cheat but they needed those public resources?

They can sure make the shit out of an internal cheat which is why they are popular (and the stupid publicity shit). That's user mode... they are missing some important expertise.

& here they are tormenting Raven on Twitter... talk about throwing rocks from a glass house. It takes a motivated anti-cheat team member probably 8 hours to fully DT EO so the real question is how do they last a few weeks at a time.

Do you want me to keep going? My fingers hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0MMODUS View Post
They literally have the best cheat IMO but it is the easiest way to lose your account, unfortunately
I feel like them causing bans and loss of accounts = them not being a good cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfrapp0x0309 View Post
Thanks for the help. I came from Battlelog and had to basically get a new pc. I 1000% look for providers that are discreet and are anti ragers.

I see zeebler deal with so much support in order to help previous burnt users transition.

I wish elitepvp came up first on search rather than battlelog when I first started
Well, you found me now, so you're all good.
Old 08/09/2021, 20:39   #1554

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Being constantly detected is a pretty big issue for a cheat provider... that's like saying the only bad thing I heard about a certain car company is the cars always break down but otherwise they are great? Cheat providers have one job: don't get detected as best they can. EO sucks at the fundamentals.
Most of our detections were caused by our Spoofer. While this is no excuse, after removing our Spoofer we didn't get detected a single time and we hope to keep it this way.

Quote:
There is no way that EO actually has talent behind it, at all. The only time they've ever touched a game with a real anti-cheat (FN), they got detected in less than 24 hours. Now FN has quite the anti-cheat duo, but jesus christ... it should take more than 24 hours for the anti-cheat teams to get a proper DT if EO actually knew WTF they were doing... but they don't.
The Fortnite times are long gone - everyone involved with it has left the team and moved on.

Quote:
They only touch Warzone and other joke games. Lots of public pastes, lots of public resources, and a weak anti-cheat.
EngineOwning has always been focused on CoD and Battlefield.

Quote:
This is why they didn't support Cold War. Everyone jokes it's because "cOlD wAr bAd" but Cold War was a huge market when it launched and everyone who partook made off very rich (I hear)... the reason EO didn't is that CW didn't have a bunch of public pastes and as weak of an anti-cheat as Warzone does, and even with Warzone, it took EO months and months to support it... I guess they had the weak anti-cheat but they needed those public resources?
We were one of the first to release a cheat for MW2019, together with x22, AA and SystemCheats. At that time there weren't really any public resources around. A Cold War Cheat was planned and was supposed to be done by a new Coder, eventually that Coder changed his mind because of some Legal Issues with Activision which is the reason why we don't have a Cold War Cheat - the Anti-Cheat is almost exactly the same in both games.
Also, we provided invite only cheats for different games such as Apex Legends and Arma 3 for well over a year, just not fully public - we still have private cheats for more sophisticated anti-cheats to this day. I don't see PhantomOverlay providing any other cheats than Warzone and Cold War - although i don't doubt your skills to make other cheats, you shouldn't trashtalk us for something you do yourself.

Quote:
They can sure make the shit out of an internal cheat which is why they are popular (and the stupid publicity shit). That's user mode... they are missing some important expertise.
If you are talking about our cheat - we run in Kernelmode.
If you are talking about the Anti-Cheat - even with a Usermode Anti-Cheat and a Kernelmode Driver, that doesn't make your cheat undetectable. As proven by x22, AA, EO and other providers, if Activision targets you specifically you can still get detected.

Quote:
& here they are tormenting Raven on Twitter... talk about throwing rocks from a glass house. It takes a motivated anti-cheat team member probably 8 hours to fully DT EO so the real question is how do they last a few weeks at a time.
Publicity is always good - Activision and Raven have us on their radar regardless. But so far we have been able to avoid them for a few months.

Quote:
Do you want me to keep going? My fingers hurt.
If you dislike us so much, why associate yourself with us by buying the domain "EngineOwning.io" which leads to PhantomOverlay?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2021, 21:53   #1555

Quote:
If you dislike us so much, why associate yourself with us by buying the domain "EngineOwning.io" which leads to PhantomOverlay?
Because he's a snake in the grass
Old 08/10/2021, 03:09   #1556

Quote:

Because he is smart. It brings him customers.
Old 08/10/2021, 03:54   #1557

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Because he is smart. It brings him customers.
Unethical business practices, gotta love this.

This kind of tactics works for a while, its temporary, if you really want to make a good brand and work hard to survive for years to come, then you need to focus on your product how to make it better, not coming here trash talking about almost every other provider, no disrespect but, zebleer trash talking about almost every other provider and consider himself god that he is the only one who knows how to program, and other providers are all copy/pastes.

And Zebleer, we understand COD AC is trash, but seems you are so good at programming and coding cheats, or kernel what so ever, i am not so experienced with this stuff, i am only a user, then why not like AA, or EO, or other providers who have tons of supported games which use Annoying anticheats like EAC, or BE, if you are so good why not make cheats for apex, for BE supported games and so on? Go do it and make it hard to get detected i am sure you will become millionaire in no time.

But i like how AA completely ignoring these topics, EO and some other great providers should also ignore clarifying, your products speaks for itself, you have your own reputation for years which is great, EO, X22, AA, and some others been around for years, "The Lion does not turn around when a small dog barks".

Warzone brought many casual/new users into gaming, with this more users want to get easy ways to succeed in their games, so they come to cheat and they are beginners and dont know how cheating in game works, as a person who have been using cheats since 2009, 1st rule, if you cheat then expect getting banned anytime, there are no cheats out there can remain undetected except the ones who makes their own cheat and only use it for themselves and their mates, otherwise the moment the company focuses on your cheat, then you are doomed, you will be detected in time.

Again no disrespect to anyone here. Just giving out my opinion like everyone else on these forums.

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2021, 12:51   #1558

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
Warzone brought many casual/new users into gaming, with this more users want to get easy ways to succeed in their games, so they come to cheat and they are beginners and dont know how cheating in game works, as a person who have been using cheats since 2009, 1st rule, if you cheat then expect getting banned anytime, there are no cheats out there can remain undetected except the ones who makes their own cheat and only use it for themselves and their mates, otherwise the moment the company focuses on your cheat, then you are doomed, you will be detected in time.
You're 100% right here with the part I left quoted, especially the bold part.

Too many people lying as well, I'm not talking about ANYONE in specific which is why i removed the rest of your post in my quote, waaaay too many people/providers are I guess afraid of losing potential noob customers and are not honest about the fact that cheating comes with a ban risk NO MATTER WHAT.
Old 08/10/2021, 14:52   #1559

Quote:
You're 100% right here with the part I left quoted, especially the bold part.

Too many people lying as well, I'm not talking about ANYONE in specific which is why i removed the rest of your post in my quote, waaaay too many people/providers are I guess afraid of losing potential noob customers and are not honest about the fact that cheating comes with a ban risk NO MATTER WHAT.
You are right, and too many new providers suddenly appeared with warzone release, its business, wz got huge player base, so comes big opportunity why not, and the big ones like i mentioned in previous post, some of them never lied about detections, for example on AA forums, there are so many posts of new comers asking for a chance of ban with their cheat, the old customers, and staff literally responding with, if you dont want to get banned then stop using cheats, simple as that, anyone says their cheat is "undetectable" then they are lying, its about the matter of time until they get on the radar, there is a huge difference between undetected and undetectable word phrase and in so many cases new users misunderstanding the phrase.

And huge websites like AA, EO, X22 and some other ones out there, always been big target of anticheats, why would activision go for a small cheat providers when they can target bigger ones with better results?

And for personal choice of mine, i am gonna stick with Aimex, EO and AA from now on. i wont spend a single penny on any other cheat anymore. and i wont be commenting here anymore, its just useless.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2021, 20:17   #1560

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
Unethical business practices, gotta love this.
You really gonna talk about ethics regarding a cheat provider?

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack