Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/13/2021, 20:52   #1591

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughjanus0 View Post
Ironically from what I've seen on games like R6S and EFT, cheats that come with built-in spoofers usually have the spoofer get detected before the cheat itself. Probably because the devs focus on the cheat and it's features, and spend less time on the spoofer making it unsafe.

However you are right, if for example INFINITE sold a cheat alongside their spoofer, and the cheat was good, people would buy it as they see it as a "2 for 1" type of deal.
yeah definitely i would buy it
Old 08/13/2021, 21:00   #1592

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
?

I don't have GG but out of curiosity I just checked and 3 day is still available for purchase bro.
yeah forgive me.. my brain didnt function so i didnt see the "best sellers" part.. lol
Old 08/13/2021, 21:28   #1593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigipapir View Post
yeah forgive me.. my brain didnt function so i didnt see the "best sellers" part.. lol
You're all good. It's also in the regular section of the store where it says BTC/Stripe.
Old 08/14/2021, 01:49   #1594

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigipapir View Post
How come you removed the 3 day keys you just recently started to sell?
3 day keys are available bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohimlegit View Post
Lol GG is trash �� . Cynical or PO for the legit win . EO for the elite raging . & for the providers complaining about customers crying . That's their responsibility and they need to take accountability. You shouldn't be giving a ****. Only caring about your Cheese being UD .
Yeah, your welcome to try GG or watch the videos. GG is not trash and I don't see your need to say it is. PO definitely for legit cheats. Cynical IMO is not reliable and has gone down hill from the good cheat it was....everyone knows that.

Accountability? Do you know how many fan boys are out there claiming false opinions on here because they can? You are one of them.
Old 08/14/2021, 03:03   #1595

Does anyone know the status of GG after the season 5 update and the updated anticheat?

Wondering if its detected at all, or if it's up and running as normal.

Thanks in advanced.
Old 08/14/2021, 03:06   #1596

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imthaticeman View Post
Does anyone know the status of GG after the season 5 update and the updated anticheat?

Wondering if its detected at all, or if it's up and running as normal.

Thanks in advanced.
Product Status
Cheat: Updated
Unlock All: Updated
Constant UAV: Updated
Cleaner: Updated
Infinite: Updating

--

Wanna guess where I got that info from?

Their website.
Old 08/14/2021, 03:23   #1597

And I have bought cheetos before that have said Undetected on a website, that actually have been detected right after an update.

Not like there wasn't a huge update less than 24 hours ago.

Maybe they didnt get chance to update website?

Was asking for CONFIRMATION.

Thanks.
Old 08/14/2021, 03:50   #1598

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imthaticeman View Post
And I have bought cheetos before that have said Undetected on a website, that actually have been detected right after an update.

Not like there wasn't a huge update less than 24 hours ago.

Maybe they didnt get chance to update website?

Was asking for CONFIRMATION.

Thanks.
I have been using GG all day after update, its working perfectly, the only thing is not updated is zombie camo swap feature, all other features working perfectly including unlock all

Was curious about GG, got 3 day sub, so far the cheat is great and everything working as intended, it does have tons of amazing features.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2021, 04:01   #1599

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
I have been using GG all day after update, its working perfectly, the only thing is not updated is zombie camo swap feature, all other features working perfectly including unlock all

Was curious about GG, got 3 day sub, so far the cheat is great and everything working as intended, it does have tons of amazing features.
Thanks my friend. Going to buy a key.
Old 08/14/2021, 16:36   #1600

HI!

Is perfectaim.io know as legit and undected for csgo ? cant find review for this provider, i have like 1y account but never buy on it. If someone could tell me
Old 08/14/2021, 19:47   #1601

elite*gold: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoXiZz View Post
HI!

Is perfectaim.io know as legit and undected for csgo ? cant find review for this provider, i have like 1y account but never buy on it. If someone could tell me

Not quite the place to ask, but perfectaim is a legit provider yes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2021, 21:32   #1602

Quote:
HI!

Yes, I've used Perfectaim in the past, they're legit and professional however, most of their cheats are invite-only.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2021, 23:38   #1603

Quote:
HI!

This is a thread for COD providers, but yes PerfectAim is a legit provider and the CSGO cheat is not invite only so you're in luck it seems.
Old 08/14/2021, 23:46   #1604

wanted to ask to be sure cause in those threads where people list legit providers they never appears so wanted to know if someone here could tell me, next time i will ask in better place ^^ ty anyway !
Old 08/21/2021, 02:06   #1605

elite*gold: 2
Highly vouch for Aimex.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack