Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/04/2021, 19:15   #691

elite*gold: 0
I vouch for xmodus, they have good spoofer and many awesome features that no other provider has. I recommend them, and for the price i recon its worth every time!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2021, 19:51   #692

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylec22 View Post
I vouch for xmodus, they have good spoofer and many awesome features that no other provider has. I recommend them, and for the price i recon its worth every time!
(1) the spoofer they use isn't theirs, it's INFINITE, which Xmodus sells for 20 euro higher than buying directly from infsoft.
(2) they have 0 features that others don't have - unless crashing is one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2021, 22:15   #693

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirouz1 View Post
systemcheats.com always detected lol only *VAC undetected and rest anti-cheats ****** by-pass i lost 2 times accounts cod black ops cold war, even you keep that legit, and support gonna come with bad excuses ah you played obs. lol . VAC perfectly undetected but, fairfight and activation anti chaets none, not by-pass currently and you get banned soon as possible, and kicked to shadowban lobby and your hwid get banned or flagged.. LEGIT PROVIDERS ? most of that list is detected!! Xenos you most be blink idk how you recommend this website as legit providers lol
lavicheats.com UD
systemcheats.com UD
ring-1.io UD
x22cheats.com UD ... you ******* kidding me ? they even offer spoof and you gonna risk youer hardware lol and your list is risky cheats lol
Yeah yeah. Have used sc x22 for a long time and never had a single ban in cod series. There are crybabies saying they got banned in cod playing obvious af. Ring 1 seems to be detected though. Not sure but i played super legit only using no recoil and got banned
Old 01/04/2021, 22:34   #694

My first provider was x22 (WWII), never detected but the update's seemed to take a little bit long and there wasn't even that much feature stuff. Second was GatorCheats, same here but i knew, Gator is a single person which need's to handle all the update stuff alone so, i didn't had that much of a problem with it. Somewhen he changed his Payment Options to only BTC, that was the moment i needed to find something new. Third one was EO, fast updates, nice features but got detected (Everyone know's that one ban wave last year xD) and everything gone. The last one i tried was from Elimination, some cool features, fast support but i didn't had that much time to test it cause my PC was totally broken at the time. I did some research about all these Providers listed here and i sorted some out like: EO (would rly like to give another chance but i simply can't), Ring-1, System, Lavi, Project, Chaos etc.. So i was stucked between Aimex & GhostAim.. Then i saw GhostAim got detected last month's or something and that leads me to Aimex. I know someone probably asked all this again, but i can't research the whole forum for hours untill i find all answers i need.

Is it external or internal?
Do i need to change something in BIOS etc.?
OBS Stream Proof?
Record Proof (For example with ShadowPlay)?
Any Bans?
How long does an update take (Season Update & 200MB one's)?
Fast Support?
Discord?
Any Errors with ESP?

Have a nice day.
Old 01/04/2021, 22:45   #695

elite*gold: 1248
I've been using Battlelog.co on Cold War and Modern Warfare for months now. I always buy the supreme and do the 24 hour since I can't play all the time. I'd say it's very legit but some other may have got detected and banned for it. I haven't had one issue with any of their products. Going to text out Apex Legends next and Spellbreak, but I gotta say I do like the week long trial from aimexcheats for 25, while battleog 24 hours is 12.
Old 01/04/2021, 22:57   #696

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanSmackdown View Post
My first provider was x22 (WWII), never detected but the update's seemed to take a little bit long and there wasn't even that much feature stuff. Second was GatorCheats, same here but i knew, Gator is a single person which need's to handle all the update stuff alone so, i didn't had that much of a problem with it. Somewhen he changed his Payment Options to only BTC, that was the moment i needed to find something new. Third one was EO, fast updates, nice features but got detected (Everyone know's that one ban wave last year xD) and everything gone. The last one i tried was from Elimination, some cool features, fast support but i didn't had that much time to test it cause my PC was totally broken at the time. I did some research about all these Providers listed here and i sorted some out like: EO (would rly like to give another chance but i simply can't), Ring-1, System, Lavi, Project, Chaos etc.. So i was stucked between Aimex & GhostAim.. Then i saw GhostAim got detected last month's or something and that leads me to Aimex. I know someone probably asked all this again, but i can't research the whole forum for hours untill i find all answers i need.

Is it external or internal?
Do i need to change something in BIOS etc.?
OBS Stream Proof?
Record Proof (For example with ShadowPlay)?
Any Bans?
How long does an update take (Season Update & 200MB one's)?
Fast Support?
Discord?
Any Errors with ESP?

Have a nice day.
Feel free to check the list in my signature.
All are internal.
Old 01/05/2021, 03:20   #697

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Feel free to check the list in my signature.
All are internal.
One question came across to me, what is vision check? I heard someone talking about aimex does not have vision check?
Old 01/05/2021, 03:28   #698

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzzys View Post
One question came across to me, what is vision check? I heard someone talking about aimex does not have vision check?
Without it, the aimbot will lock on someone through a wall.
With it, the aimbot will wait until someone is in the open before aiming.
Old 01/05/2021, 14:51   #699

Does anybody can help me? If i had two bans on bocw and i want to spoof only one time and be safe, which spoofer do i need to buy? Some of you saying INFINITE is good, but isn't it spoofs hwid temporary? So if i go back to my original hwid after one month of using infinite - i recieve shadow ban or even permaban? Also game was installed on ssd, do i even need to spoof?
Old 01/05/2021, 15:53   #700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxilisk View Post
Does anybody can help me? If i had two bans on bocw and i want to spoof only one time and be safe, which spoofer do i need to buy? Some of you saying INFINITE is good, but isn't it spoofs hwid temporary? So if i go back to my original hwid after one month of using infinite - i recieve shadow ban or even permaban? Also game was installed on ssd, do i even need to spoof?
INFINITE spoof is temporary.
Permanent spoofers are junk.
Old 01/06/2021, 07:41   #701

Quote:
There are a few floating around that are relatively safe as long as they don't have an "unlock all" feature.

Daemon has one;
they closed that thread. any other you recommend? I also seen many people randomly doing instant unlock all on for multiplayer is there a safe method out now?
also now more interested in hosting lobbies than aimbot. I know spoofer for INFINITE is good but they dont have lifetime, what website is on the alternative. I tried lydian spoofer and another one that is private some what and they did not work. Spoofer only worked from EO since its built in. But most of the xp tools do not have built in spoofer
Old 01/06/2021, 11:02   #702

I bought voidcheaters, warning you not to buy voidcheaters, there will never be support
Old 01/06/2021, 16:41   #703

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigy7203 View Post
they closed that thread. any other you recommend? I also seen many people randomly doing instant unlock all on for multiplayer is there a safe method out now?
also now more interested in hosting lobbies than aimbot. I know spoofer for INFINITE is good but they dont have lifetime, what website is on the alternative. I tried lydian spoofer and another one that is private some what and they did not work. Spoofer only worked from EO since its built in. But most of the xp tools do not have built in spoofer
Lifetime spoofers are scams. 90% of them don't work, and you don't want a permanent HWID change as you often cannot change back unless you know what you're doing, which almost always causes significant issues for windows processes.

EO's is great, INFINITE's is the best.

-- that tool for lobbies.

There are a few other people reselling different tools, such as CheapZombieLobby, but I've heard of reports of him being suspicious and selling banned accounts, so I would stay away from him and people in his circle such as OICUNT and DaveyJones.
Old 01/06/2021, 20:24   #704

Quote:
INFINITE spoof is temporary.
Permanent spoofers are junk.
What about Avalanche? it offers Lifetime, is junk too?
Old 01/06/2021, 20:35   #705

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAPModding View Post
What about Avalanche? it offers Lifetime, is junk too?
EAC/BE is fine, but for AAC/TAC, when you spoof registry, you get a lot of Windows issues and a lot of BSOD.

So, yes and no.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack