Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/29/2021, 06:42   #1456

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman84 View Post
Why does it let you inject twice is the real question.
Because it doesn't hurt anything and anyone with more than 5 brain cells knows to only inject once then open game...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingDad View Post
What's your deal? anyone who questions the legitimacy of these reviews can always join the server and actually see us being interactive with everyone and even hear our voices. Some bots right???? Do you even know what prediction is bro? Play legit and get more kills than using your shit
Why would I not have a problem with you posting reviews of my work when you've never yourself used?

Even if not bots, he's clearly sending you here to do his bidding. You are all saying the exact same things in giant groups in a short time frame. He's clearly telling you what to say. Legitimately disgruntled customers don't all have the same list of things like "purple dot stupid af" with the exact wording. BTW to all 100 of you who said "purple dot stupid af" just turn it off, but you didn't actually purchase PO so it's fine.
Old 07/29/2021, 06:45   #1457

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Because it doesn't hurt anything and anyone with more than 5 brain cells knows to only inject once then open game...?
Thats not the point. You didnt finish your code man! Now you know we have brain cells by now so we can stop calling each other stupid. People are asking for no recoil from you. You said no because it doesnt look legit. But what you can do is make a recoil slider, for adjustability....if you need help with that let me know. Oh prediction, do you need help with that as well? We don't have to be enemies.

Quote:

Why would I not have a problem with you posting reviews of my work when you've never yourself used?

Even if not bots, he's clearly sending you here to do his bidding. You are all saying the exact same things in giant groups in a short time frame. He's clearly telling you what to say. Legitimately disgruntled customers don't all have the same list of things like "purple dot stupid af" with the exact wording. BTW to all 100 of you who said "purple dot stupid af" just turn it off, but you didn't actually purchase PO so it's fine.
You have a sticky, your not ready for that....

FYI, your shit is Truly undetected...more like you will never be reported...
Old 07/29/2021, 06:47   #1458

Quote:
Thats not the point. You didnt finish your code man! Now you know we have brain cells by now so we can stop calling each other stupid. People are asking for no recoil from you. You said no because it doesnt look legit. But what you can do is make a recoil slider, for adjustability....if you need help with that let me know. Oh prediction, do you need help with that as well? We don't have to be enemies.

My customers are smart people.. they know not to inject twice before booting game. I don't need to baby sit them like that. It's harmless. You are the only person who's ever tried that because you are special.

I already told you I fully apologize. I don't want the smoke with you and your bots. As soon as you stop using them to bash me I'm a fan and we're good.

Quote:
So now you're threatening to send your bots to post on my sticky? You realize EPVP has staff right? This isn't just a place where you can break rules whenever you want.
Old 07/29/2021, 06:49   #1459

Quote:
My customers are smart people.. they know not to inject twice before booting game. I don't need to baby sit them like that. It's harmless. You are the only person who's ever tried that because you are special.

I already told you I fully apologize. I don't want the smoke with you and your bots. As soon as you stop using them to bash me I'm a fan and we're good.

So now you're threatening to send your bots to post on my sticky? You realize EPVP has staff right? This isn't just a place where you can break rules whenever you want.
When did I threaten anything? Never. Just stop talking man....Your seriously not ready for that sticky, all those people and charge backs....customer support...sheeeee
Old 07/29/2021, 07:01   #1460

Quote:
When did I threaten anything? Never. Just stop talking man....Your seriously not ready for that sticky, all those people and charge backs....customer support...sheeeee
Customer support is fine. We refund customers who ask for one so who would charge back? You are just constantly talking nonesense. I will continue to reply and point out your bot posts that are sales trashing me, and I'll report them to staff, as long as you are coming after me.

The second you leave me alone and just use your bots to promote GG and not bash others, I will leave you alone. I'm ready to go forever. I've got my scripts ready.
Old 07/29/2021, 07:03   #1461

Quote:
Customer support is fine. We refund customers who ask for one so who would charge back? You are just constantly talking nonesense. I will continue to reply and point out your bot posts that are sales trashing me, and I'll report them to staff, as long as you are coming after me.

The second you leave me alone and just use your bots to promote GG and not bash others, I will leave you alone. I'm ready to go forever. I've got my scripts ready.
Bro...you came at me. you have commented on 3 threads of people asking about GG. You are appearing to be mentally instable. I do not have Bots, they are real people that are acting on their own regard.
Old 07/29/2021, 07:04   #1462

elite*gold: 0
there's no bots, come to vc and you will see, you attacked us, but that's ok ? Us responding our opinion of your tool is not ok? I'm confused on how this is supposed to work, is it only you that are aloud to state your opinions about things?
Old 07/29/2021, 07:06   #1463

Quote:
there's no bots, come to vc and you will see, you attacked us, but that's ok ? Us responding our opinion of your tool is not ok? I'm confused on how this is supposed to work, is it only you that are aloud to state your opinions about things?
Lol so now you say "us" so you are clearly a pet of GG yet you come here and bash Phantom Overlay like you are just a regular joe customer.

You are a plant send to sales trash me by your master. No respect. Even less than if you were a bot.

I'm ready to stop when GG is.
Old 07/29/2021, 07:13   #1464

US because we are a community, you didn't attack just one person you attacked all of us, does your customers not feel like a whole, I'm sorry they feel like they are just customers. **** here I was thinking maybe you have done one thing right with trying to be a provider but I was wrong. YOU started something you can not handle and its easier for you to scream bots, or they are just forcing you blah blah blah instead of owning your mistake of going after a provider that is established and at the top of the list. No one at all said anything to you or about you until you started it,
Old 07/29/2021, 07:21   #1465

Quote:
US because we are a community, you didn't attack just one person you attacked all of us, does your customers not feel like a whole, I'm sorry they feel like they are just customers. **** here I was thinking maybe you have done one thing right with trying to be a provider but I was wrong. YOU started something you can not handle and its easier for you to scream bots, or they are just forcing you blah blah blah instead of owning your mistake of going after a provider that is established and at the top of the list. No one at all said anything to you or about you until you started it,
I'm sorry. I apologize to GG. Will never bash again. Please stop sending your customers and giving them day keys to bash my sales. I'll stop. I'm sorry.
Old 07/29/2021, 07:24   #1466

close to a apology but like your cheat its **** and not going to work
Old 07/29/2021, 07:25   #1467

Quote:
close to a apology but like your cheat its **** and not going to work
Wait so now you are saying the exact thing he is saying? Are you mixing up which account you are signed in on or just coordinating what to say? You all say the same things.

Look, I am sorry to GG, you clearly sent customers to defend GG and bash PO, that is clear. It's clear as day. I didn't realize I have to omit that in my apology, how can I?

I apologize. Please stop. We are spamming EPVP at this point.
Old 07/29/2021, 07:34   #1468

Apology accepted. Now leave us alone, we never would have even spoke your name if you didnt come at us on 3 separate threads. It was uncalled for and we can move on from it. Have a good night.
Old 07/29/2021, 07:34   #1469

Quote:
Apology accepted. Now leave us alone, we never would have even spoke your name if you didnt come at us on 3 separate threads. It was uncalled for and we can move on from it. Have a good night.
You too.
Old 07/29/2021, 10:11   #1470

Idk what this overlay does but it makes my power levels change dramatically & my latency is insane. The aimbot isn’t worth using even as a soft aim assist. The esp is nice to have I guess but honestly the delay added with all of it makes the game kind of hard to play. I win more gun fights without it.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack

« Shadow ban loop | - »