Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/10/2021, 09:47   #1306

elite*gold: 0
Found a guy here selling aged accouts his name is upgradeUAV and he is selling on sellix never bought from there
Old 06/10/2021, 11:40   #1307

anybody play this hack ? More information ?
Old 06/10/2021, 12:13   #1308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran_baher View Post
There is a review about that on YT:
Old 06/10/2021, 20:26   #1309

Hi! I am willing to buy a sub for a cheat provider. I have bought AimeX for a week, but I had issues with it (bluescreens and errors), even after I reinstalled Win.

Aimex support was amazing, but unfort it wasnt compatible with my hardware (motherboard I guess).

Can you guys recommend another good (with low detection rate) provider? I would go EngineOwning, but I've read they were detected several times.
Old 06/10/2021, 20:40   #1310

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalibra*vns View Post
Hi! I am willing to buy a sub for a cheat provider. I have bought AimeX for a week, but I had issues with it (bluescreens and errors), even after I reinstalled Win.

Aimex support was amazing, but unfort it wasnt compatible with my hardware (motherboard I guess).

Can you guys recommend another good (with low detection rate) provider? I would go EngineOwning, but I've read they were detected several times.
Come check out golden gun bro. You won’t blue screen with us.
Old 06/10/2021, 21:25   #1311

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
@

You need to relax on deleting comments if you're not sure how the rules work here.
This isn't a market thread.
This is a discussion and feedback thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran_baher View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalibra*vns View Post

Phantom Overlay. They've had no detection, they work with every component, every feature they offer is extremely solid. I highly recommend going with them.
Old 06/10/2021, 22:24   #1312
Chasing

The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
@

You need to relax on deleting comments if you're not sure how the rules work here.

x22
Your post had nothing to do with a discussion nor with feedback, something like "don't use them" is meaningless.

Feel free to send me a private message, if you want to talk about it.
(It will be removed here)

Anyway please watch your language.
Old 06/10/2021, 22:46   #1313

Does anybody know if gcaimx cleaner & chair works up to date ?
Old 06/10/2021, 23:02   #1314

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
@

x22
Who knows where that was generated. Clearly not by anyone that uses gg.
This has turned into a Vendetta on your behalf regarding GG. Staff deleted your comment because it was unfounded just as this one you made is unfounded and biased. Who knows where it was created.
Old 06/10/2021, 23:26   #1315

GG is really good, used all services available and have 0 complaints. the team at GG are super supportive and there is always a few of them online which is great

Would recommend it to anyone, novice or experienced its easy to use, locks on really well and the set up takes no longer than 2 mins +++ you have a community ready to help with best settings etc
Old 06/11/2021, 00:06   #1316

GG

I've been using GG for three months now and my entire stay has been smooth sailing. They offer an extremely clean and easy to use GUI that takes less than a minute to inject if you're descent with computers. If you're not, they have plenty of helpers online around the clock that have answers to all your questions.

On top of the amazing cheat they offer an unlocker so you can go play with whatever operator and/or weapon blueprints you always wished you had and get to work.

GG gets a 10/10 from me.
Old 06/11/2021, 00:15   #1317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman84 View Post
Who knows where that was generated. Clearly not by anyone that uses gg.
This has turned into a Vendetta on your behalf regarding GG. Staff deleted your comment because it was unfounded just as this one you made is unfounded and biased. Who knows where it was created.
clearly if u think gg isnt the best warzone cheat your trolling and need to rethink their morals... they have the best customer support and hands down the best cheat in the business
Old 06/11/2021, 00:20   #1318

you cant even buy it without using bit coin like ...
Old 06/11/2021, 00:29   #1319

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohimlegit View Post
you cant even buy it without using bit coin like ...
False, it clearly states make ticket for other buying options
Old 06/11/2021, 00:53   #1320

-0x41^4 is here saying things about GG and he's never even used it. We're witnessing him ruin his credibility right before our eyes. He's also going against what real customers like me are actually saying about it, which is all love and positive things.

Anyway, I've been using GG exclusively for 2 months. I prefer it because:
- Never once been detected. I've been playing semi-legit on it for 2 months on the same account.
- Streamproof on OBS
- Amazing ESP. Best I've seen.
- Really smooth aimbot and great bullet prediction
- Rapid Fire, which turns all semi-automatic guns into automatic ones
- It's actually a fun community. I watched the Mayweather fight in their Discord and also attended their community "Movie Night" which was really fun. It feels like you're actually a part of something instead of just using a product.

Also FWIW, I paid through PayPal and it took like 2 minutes to get me the key and download.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack