Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/30/2023, 22:12   #3886

elite*gold: 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by zMortalxWombatz View Post
Full controller support with any of them besides EO?
interwebz
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2023, 19:36   #3887

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSNightOwl View Post
Dear Xenos,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could make my tutorials available to those in need. Your assistance would be highly valued.

Thank you,
[TTSNightOwl]
Which tutorials ?
Old 07/02/2023, 04:43   #3888

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxme View Post
Aimex don't mention their first detection on MW2 and will probably hide this one too

Still not updated
Old 07/09/2023, 03:37   #3889

Got a ban today using engineowning was only using for walls and didn't do any thing out of the normal I was just usually looking that general way before they got close. no aimbot
Old 07/09/2023, 08:03   #3890

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey54321 View Post
Got a ban today using engineowning was only using for walls and didn't do any thing out of the normal I was just usually looking that general way before they got close. no aimbot
Are you using the spoofer? I don't have ban with the cheat only
Old 07/09/2023, 10:32   #3891

Quote:
Probably you used new low level account. i have aged account and i'm pushink rank with EO. after 1000 point i will enter TOP 250 rank players. so i am recommend use aged account

Old 07/09/2023, 22:34   #3892

this was my a well aged account that's been played on for years. like I said I was only using the walls mod of the software and radar not even using aimbot.
I want prefiring people or shooting thru walls unless id already actually seen them ie in a tent and i would not hit every shot to make it look even more lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by M364z01D View Post
Probably you used new low level account. i have aged account and i'm pushink rank with EO. after 1000 point i will enter TOP 250 rank players. so i am recommend use aged account

Old 07/10/2023, 00:16   #3893

Quote:
this was my a well aged account that's been played on for years. like I said I was only using the walls mod of the software and radar not even using aimbot.
I want prefiring people or shooting thru walls unless id already actually seen them ie in a tent and i would not hit every shot to make it look even more lucky
As you can see I'm ranking up and I've won over 100 matches, it just depends on how you play if you don't want to be banned.
Old 07/12/2023, 15:46   #3894

Quote:
You sure you are Permabanned or just Shadow Banned?....lol
Old 07/20/2023, 01:42   #3895

Former aimex user. Was part of the mw2 ban wave (the first one). No bans or even sb with the cheats they provided for the other CoD titles and I think they're legit, but were detected and denied it. Not bad though, just sucks being detected when only using walls.

I'm thinking about Phantom Overlay or InterWebz. Do they have ESP only and does anyone know what the prices are? I already had someone dm me a weird discord link using broken english without answering the question, so please don't dm me a scam. Unless there's a forum rule that says you can't provide a price estimate per month, just provide it here and I'll research either one more.
Old 07/20/2023, 02:59   #3896

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSX393 View Post
Former aimex user. Was part of the mw2 ban wave (the first one). No bans or even sb with the cheats they provided for the other CoD titles and I think they're legit, but were detected and denied it. Not bad though, just sucks being detected when only using walls.

I'm thinking about Phantom Overlay or InterWebz. Do they have ESP only and does anyone know what the prices are? I already had someone dm me a weird discord link using broken english without answering the question, so please don't dm me a scam. Unless there's a forum rule that says you can't provide a price estimate per month, just provide it here and I'll research either one more.
I don't know about Interwebz, but PO is USD$42 a month, they only have 30 day subs and no ESP only.
Old 07/20/2023, 03:15   #3897

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHyena View Post
I don't know about Interwebz, but PO is USD$42 a month, they only have 30 day subs and no ESP only.
Yup I'm reading the "bible" on their website now. Pretty informative.
Old 07/20/2023, 04:22   #3898

Working on my second month of PO, zero complaints at all. Radar once setup properly functions just like persistent UAV. Aim is completely adjustable from just a little help to semi rage, although PO is mainly for the professional closet cheaters you can drop bodies with it. Feel completely safe with my main. You can tell why it's 2 years and running undetected. It's a bit pricy but the peace of mind is worth it if your playing retail mw2 and have invested some money into your account.
Old 07/20/2023, 06:19   #3899

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSX393 View Post

Interwebz is an Masterpiece my guy. Internal which is an huge plus for performance and overall cheating enjoyment. Undetected since release. They just had feature detections which were locked behind -safe mode- to use at your own risk. (silent aim, unlocker). Those features got removed after dt. People who only used Esp/radar/Aimbot have never gotten an perm ban with IW. The dev is an complete mastermind, its insane.
You can set up Aimbot for each gun group individually. Like hardlock for pistols/smgs, very legit for AR with small fov/ snipers head only with like 2 Fov very smooth no stick etc etc. And its only 20€ per month.
80€ for 6 months , unbeatable.

PO really deserved the props they get. An amazing provider which is very security focussed, never had any detection. 42€ per month.

Cant go wrong with any of them. Your choice
Old 07/20/2023, 07:17   #3900

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Interwebz is an Masterpiece my guy. Internal which is an huge plus for performance and overall cheating enjoyment. Undetected since release. They just had feature detections which were locked behind -safe mode- to use at your own risk. (silent aim, unlocker). Those features got removed after dt. People who only used Esp/radar/Aimbot have never gotten an perm ban with IW. The dev is an complete mastermind, its insane.
You can set up Aimbot for each gun group individually. Like hardlock for pistols/smgs, very legit for AR with small fov/ snipers head only with like 2 Fov very smooth no stick etc etc. And its only 20€ per month.
80€ for 6 months , unbeatable.

PO really deserved the props they get. An amazing provider which is very security focussed, never had any detection. 42€ per month.

Cant go wrong with any of them. Your choice
Basically what you just said but short.

Internal=Interwebz, More customization and smoother experience and cheaper coming at 20€ a month.
External= Phantomoverlay, Security Focused, Works great and 42€ per Month.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack