Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MW3 - Editing

Discussion on MW3 - Editing within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MW3 - Editing

Heyho. Ich wollte mal hier ein paar Fragen stellen da ich ein bisschen editen will aber mich bei MW3 nicht auskenne.

- Woher bekomme ich gute Frags. Gibt es dort eine art Tauschbörse mit dem Kinomodus oder müssen mir Personen .mp4,wmv,avi etc. Dateien schicken oder gibt es "Demos" wie es sie bei CS:S gab?

- Wie nehme ich die Clips dann am besten auf? Einfach mit Fraps aufzeichnen und bearbeiten?

- Wenn es doch einen Kinomodus austausch dingens gibt ob mir jemand ein paar Frags geben könnte ?

Danke schoneinmal für die Antworten.

Euer TintenKilla
Old 04/22/2012, 05:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 258/0/0
Hey, also in Mw3 gibts nen Kinomodus, ja dann könntest du die einfach mit Fraps abfilmen.
Ich habe noch nie von einer Art Tauschbörse o.Ä. gehört....
Ja Fraps ist am Besten auf dem PC.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing
08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i have a question and i hope i find any help here. When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue). The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2. Sadly w/o any...
I need editing help
02/23/2011 - Zero - 0 Replies
I thought it would be an awesome idea to change the reborn shape and color, like what CrazyZO did but every time I change the color the back ground is no longer transparent...I'm sort of a noob at graphic editing so could someone explain why this is happening?
lol !!! look my editing please !!!
02/19/2011 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
please comment on my casual my editing !!!
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
need some help on editing dds
01/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i have this tools wich PEACH posted in dds files etc... How to Edit DDS files 1) firstly u need to have -3ds max -Adobe Photoshop -Jasc Paint Shop Pro then install this plugin