Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

closed4ever

Discussion on closed4ever within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/20/2020, 23:33   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
If 30 days get added i'd definitely purchase. 90 days seems too long to commit without trying it first and its too early to see if it will stay undetected the next 90 days
Old 11/20/2020, 23:41   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you guys have a test key I could try for zombies? It can be 5 minutes doesn't matter. If the exploits work for me I would easily buy lifetime.
Old 11/21/2020, 01:48   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidCheaters View Post
If people came to us before going to providers that get DT a lot they wouldn't need a spoofer. We've never been detected on any COD game.

But, I will probably have HoneyHacks.net look into adding a spoofer since a lot of people make the mistake of going to ban providers before us.
And tbh, you're right. When Gator was my previous, I had EO because it was my only option w stream capability but look how that turned out. Bought your lifetime and never looking at other providers anymore. I'd feel safer if u did make a spoofer for BOCW that cleaned tracer files. I'd def purchase that lifetime from u for sure.
Old 11/21/2020, 16:41   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 334
i seee in youre gameplay, u have 0 lag ill film how much lag i get its only with youre cheat i really don't understand why im getting such jitter and u 0% lag, im getting stable fps but the jitter hits hard
Old 11/21/2020, 17:15   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenn9797 View Post
i seee in youre gameplay, u have 0 lag ill film how much lag i get its only with youre cheat i really don't understand why im getting such jitter and u 0% lag, im getting stable fps but the jitter hits hard
So I had the same issue and maybe one other guy with CW (testing HH CW and then MW later today for an extenstive review)

I have a 2080ti and I was showing 200fps but it felt choppy so I did this and it seemed to help. (Note: I have seen no one besides me and 1 other guy complain about it feeling choppy so far this has been great)

Tips:

Turn off Anti-Aliasing and use DLSS set to "Quality" if you have an RTX card.

Set VRAM usage to lower:

Documents->Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War->player-beta, right click the config.ini file and edit with notepad. Go to the bottom and it should say video_memory. Change whatever is in the " " marks (should be 0.8 or 0.9) to 0.65 and save then you're good to go

Right click config and set to Read-Only or it will overwrite every time. This is not guaranteed to work but I definitely was feeling some stutter/lag I think CW will patch it as this complaint has been around. In regular MW I pull 200+ with no issues and smoothness.
Old 11/21/2020, 18:04   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
So I had the same issue and maybe one other guy with CW (testing HH CW and then MW later today for an extenstive review)

I have a 2080ti and I was showing 200fps but it felt choppy so I did this and it seemed to help. (Note: I have seen no one besides me and 1 other guy complain about it feeling choppy so far this has been great)

Tips:

Turn off Anti-Aliasing and use DLSS set to "Quality" if you have an RTX card.

Set VRAM usage to lower:

Documents->Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War->player-beta, right click the config.ini file and edit with notepad. Go to the bottom and it should say video_memory. Change whatever is in the " " marks (should be 0.8 or 0.9) to 0.65 and save then you're good to go

Right click config and set to Read-Only or it will overwrite every time. This is not guaranteed to work but I definitely was feeling some stutter/lag I think CW will patch it as this complaint has been around. In regular MW I pull 200+ with no issues and smoothness.
To add to this, if you have a monitor and card that supports G-Sync, make sure that you cap your FPS 5 below the maximum.

For example, I have a 360hz monitor, so I set my cap to 355.
I get about 310 in game while injected.

Helps reduce input lag by a lot.
Old 11/21/2020, 18:19   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
To add to this, if you have a monitor and card that supports G-Sync, make sure that you cap your FPS 5 below the maximum.

For example, I have a 360hz monitor, so I set my cap to 355.
I get about 310 in game while injected.

Helps reduce input lag by a lot.
you talking about setting the ingame max fps to 5 below? or in a different area. I run a 244hz and I'll give this a shot.
Old 11/21/2020, 18:27   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
you talking about setting the ingame max fps to 5 below? or in a different area. I run a 244hz and I'll give this a shot.
In-game. Set your frames to custom and limit them 5 below your monitors maxium IF you use g-sync. I don't know the technical reasoning behind it, but nvidia engineers recommend it due to the g-sync ceiling being multiplied to the game FPS.

They recommend 3-5 below your maximum, but I always set to 5 below.
Old 11/22/2020, 01:46   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any cheaper version for like 1 month or something?
Old 11/22/2020, 02:45   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Not currently. The prices for the higher sub times are very inexpensive for the quality.
will be soon or?
Old 11/22/2020, 04:32   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Did we lose fun trolling features for ZM? I don't see freeze player, force follow, kill players, etc. Those were funny to use with unsuspecting friends.
Old 11/22/2020, 13:17   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

**** this menu ks same as Gators(which is a good thing i guess) . it even has auto fov option which was gators thing only. What insuranve can you give your customers that CD order wont hit you too? (i have my doubts CD order Gator got is legit) .
Old 11/22/2020, 15:15   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
90 days $150???

is this a typo?
Old 11/22/2020, 16:01   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Hey, Zombies support has been added with some great features. Please see thread for full details.

Hey, I actually do apologize for coming at you like that. Your question or accusation rather was indeed valid and while it's not correct, I can see where you came from with that. I apologize for being so rude. I've PM'd you a free 30 days for CW.

BTW that being said, I didn't not get my "facts straight." When I said "no relation," I was always speaking about the cheat related to Gator. I didn't say "no relation" in terms of myself and him. I was referring to the cheat. Hopefully that clears it up.

Unfortunately I had a similar experience with you. I was removed from your telegram channel after I wanted to have facts about the cheat. I remained friendly and did not insult anyone.I just wanted to know why the cheat should be worth 150 and why you don't offer monthly subscriptions. For me it always seems very dubious when a provider only offers several months or lifetime subscriptions. Especially if the provider is only active since one year. Unfortunately I have seen too many exit scams in the scene to buy hacks for a long period/ lifetime without being able to test it in a reasonable frame. I don't think that your hack is "copy&paste" but I think like the previous speaker that it is not a good sign if you react like this.

regards and furthermore good luck
Old 11/22/2020, 16:16   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Zombies Extras (Host Only)
Is this function PC OK? Or PS4? host?
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, call of duty, cheat, cod, hack