Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

closed4ever

Discussion on closed4ever within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/02/2021, 23:42   #526 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Looking for lifetime key

Looking for lifetime key
Old 07/09/2021, 09:37   #527 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After GatorCheats shut down cod, Gator himself recommended HoneyHacks/VoidCheaters as a cod cheat provider, and now HH/VC has shut down, and HH/VC recommends Phantom Overlay.
It is my opinion that even if PO is really a decent provider, we can't trust them because they are recommended by HH/VC which is recommended by GC.
In the weeks leading up to HH/VC's closure, it was very unstable and not good, with auto-updates breaking and Vischeck being removed from the feature.
And the word that Vischeck would be added to cod:cw was a complete lie and was never added in the end. This is the only part that many people feel is a scam.
At the time of release, both GC and HH/VC were the best cheats in the world, and people were expecting a lot from them. I agree with that.
However, I can only see a future where PO will follow the same path just for the fact that it is recommended by HH/VC now.
"If you have a problem with it, find another provider." Yeah, of course, I already use other cheat providers and I'm happy with them.
I just wanted to give my final assessment of HH/VC and my opinion on the next provider they recommend.
There are a few people out there who are unconditionally defending HH/VC, but why can't they give an objective opinion? I can never understand it. Do they have a weakness? lol.
Good luck in finding the right cheat for you guys.
Old 07/09/2021, 18:43   #528 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Cool
Old 07/11/2021, 19:11   #529 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choro_ View Post
After GatorCheats shut down cod, Gator himself recommended HoneyHacks/VoidCheaters as a cod cheat provider, and now HH/VC has shut down, and HH/VC recommends Phantom Overlay.
It is my opinion that even if PO is really a decent provider, we can't trust them because they are recommended by HH/VC which is recommended by GC.
In the weeks leading up to HH/VC's closure, it was very unstable and not good, with auto-updates breaking and Vischeck being removed from the feature.
And the word that Vischeck would be added to cod:cw was a complete lie and was never added in the end. This is the only part that many people feel is a scam.
At the time of release, both GC and HH/VC were the best cheats in the world, and people were expecting a lot from them. I agree with that.
However, I can only see a future where PO will follow the same path just for the fact that it is recommended by HH/VC now.
"If you have a problem with it, find another provider." Yeah, of course, I already use other cheat providers and I'm happy with them.
I just wanted to give my final assessment of HH/VC and my opinion on the next provider they recommend.
There are a few people out there who are unconditionally defending HH/VC, but why can't they give an objective opinion? I can never understand it. Do they have a weakness? lol.
Good luck in finding the right cheat for you guys.
I got to try HH/VC, very unstable like you've mentioned and not worth the money. It was down more than it was up in my opinion and now shutting down. Seems like they wanted to whip out as much cash as possible and dip. Of course it's my opinion but others think the same.
Old 07/14/2021, 10:02   #530 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
TBM Head Mod

Received Thanks: 2,046
edit: you're in luck, my best friend buttmunch has one spare egg timer available. I think it's broken, but we'll try it. I'll check this thread's first post in 24 hours for meaningful media and a link back to elitepvpers on your website.

#re-opened
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, call of duty, cheat, cod, hack