Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sales closed

Discussion on sales closed within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/16/2020, 14:14   #286 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey, it’s over 12 hours since I have paid , but no delivery and no response, feels fishy about this one
Old 04/16/2020, 16:10   #287 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myangelbei View Post
Hey, it’s over 12 hours since I have paid , but no delivery and no response, feels fishy about this one
Any update?
Old 04/16/2020, 16:33   #288 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbosco7727 View Post
Any update?
Still no response from the seller, I have emailed, discord, text, tried all the ways to contact the sell, no response. I am seeking a way to get my money back now
Old 04/16/2020, 17:04   #289 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Still no response from the seller, I have emailed, discord, text, tried all the ways to contact the sell, no response. I am seeking a way to get my money back now
Does anyone know if this is normal for them to take so long? I just purchased a few hours ago as well and haven’t heard anything
Old 04/16/2020, 21:08   #290 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loltsaustin View Post
Yeah I mean... I guess... if you know... you didn't have an option to toggle your box esp off...

How the fuck is that even an argument? LOL

Y I K E S.
If you want to turn off your ESP at all, you shouldnt even be using it.

YIKES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orionthelegend View Post
Is there any video of this cheat in action?
No and there wont ever be any which is still why Gators is still undetected.

Quote:
Read his reviews. They are a small team and they will get it to you within 24 hours. It still astounds me how people say otherwise.

ALCON,

They are a small team of about 4 people. Take into account they are not 24/7. With that being said, they need to sleep so please take your timezone into account when it comes to when you purchase and when you WILL receive your product.
Old 04/17/2020, 00:14   #291 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabbott View Post
If you want to turn off your ESP at all, you shouldnt even be using it.

YIKES
Imagine thinking having a preference for one ESP over another means I want to turn off my ESP.

What a smooth brain you have.

OOF.
Old 04/17/2020, 00:29   #292 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loltsaustin View Post
Imagine thinking having a preference for one ESP over another means I want to turn off my ESP.

What a smooth brain you have.

OOF.
Imagine thinking that I want to waste my time arguing on a forum. lol Fact is, if you don't want to buy it. Dont. Its that easy. No need to keep going back and forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbosco7727 View Post
Does anyone know if this is normal for them to take so long? I just purchased a few hours ago as well and haven’t heard anything
Yes, I would not say normal but it does take time. Please allow up to 24hrs.
Old 04/17/2020, 18:26   #293 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'll admit that I was somewhat disappointed when I learned that payments made via their site/BTC are not automated, I think we need to respect their process. I purchased last night and am still waiting as of now, but am looking forward to trying out their product.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2020, 19:04   #294 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraaZe View Post
I'll admit that I was somewhat disappointed when I learned that payments made via their site/BTC are not automated, I think we need to respect their process. I purchased last night and am still waiting as of now, but am looking forward to trying out their product.
They are legit and their product is amazing.
Old 04/18/2020, 05:24   #295 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Emailed the supplier for basic inquiries, received a replied within 10 minutes. Completed purchase and sent a screenshot of the payment and asked for discord link/eta for cheat, been an hour still waiting for a response.
Will update post as it progresses.
Old 04/18/2020, 13:14   #296 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Where can we see a video of this?
Old 04/18/2020, 19:40   #297 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So I interrupted Matt earlier while he was eating bacon and eggs, had few questions for him and he answered them very quickly and was very nice.

I have made a purchase and waiting for my delivery. I will make sure to report back after I have tinkered with it for a while and fixed it to my likings.

I have used multiple providers, still have an active sub so I think I can make a good comparison. Still playing the same account since day-1 with no ban, looking for something stream proof is what brought me here.
Old 04/18/2020, 21:32   #298 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Order 28344 paid. Waiting for instructions.
Old 04/19/2020, 03:08   #299 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Paid for the 3 months!

I suck at Warzone. With only a .93 k/d....I rarely have fun...especially when grouped with 2 or 3 strangers that never communicate. I don't want to rage...just get a few f'n wins to stroke my ego. I've bought mod menus for GTA 5 as well as for Minecraft over the years and gotten screwed more times than I can count. Is $150 a lot of money...I guess, but not if it keeps me entertained and works as advertised. I did a lot of research on where to spend my money and with all of the GREAT reviews Gator has....I couldn't go anywhere else!

Since I see others providing order numbers here, I will do the same just to make sure all my bases are covered. Order #:28380

I also love to talk/type, so once I receive the product, I will update this thread. Once I play a few games...I will update again. Thanks Gator....crappy players like myself can now feel like REAL virtual men lol

While I didn't see any instructions to do so, I forgot to place the order number in the comment section of the PP payment I sent for the three months. I did send an email to support on the website along with the transaction ID. Hope I didn't mess up the processing Gator

If I need to do anything else because I f'd up, please advise. Otherwise, I'll just patiently wait
Old 04/19/2020, 06:35   #300 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just payed, waiting for delivery

This looks pretty interesting, just made an order and paid via Paypal order #28390, 3 month subscription, waiting for delivery.

Will update with review after testing it.

[EDIT]: 16 Hours in, still waiting...
Closed Thread

Tags
modern warfare 2019 cheat, modern warfare 2019 esp, mw 2019 aimbot, mw 2019 cheat, mw 2019 hack