Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sales closed

Discussion on sales closed within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sales closed

sales closed
Thanks
10 Users
Old 12/21/2019, 00:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

legit seller

Legit professional seller. Amazing support and person. I vouch 100% for Gator he is the man and the cheeto is AMAZING.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2019, 00:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Legit quality. Professional support. Simply an excellent cheat with an equally good support staff team behind it. Absolutely recommend it.
Old 12/21/2019, 00:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Legit. I was scepti al about this before i purchased, but i bought it anyway. Im so happy i did because its amazing!!!! 100% vouch and highly recommend!!!
Old 12/21/2019, 01:02   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I purchased but didn't get an email ?
Old 12/21/2019, 01:48   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

review

Purchased the COD MW Product and it was delivered to me last month on the 26th which was the guaranteed delivery date! he communicated with me well when he was online which is a plus! do not hesitate to purchase its HQ ASF
Old 12/21/2019, 06:48   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I purchased Gators MW Cheat around 2 week ago now, purchased it around 6am and it was delivered at 9pm. This was also on the weekend so delivery time was perfect imo much faster than I expected, not a single fault with that.

The price in my honest opinion is fairly priced, I purchased it at $99.99 for 3 months. You get what you pay for, you pay for the best.

Now the cheat it's self is simple, yet so effective. Works flawlessly, never had a single issue with any of the features. Although there's not so many features but all the ones you need to cheat on COD and to give yourself the obvious advantage, Gator has done this on purpose to have less code in the cheat so it's not as easier to detect I imagine.

Speaking of detection his cheat is the only one that's been undetected since launch.

The cheat also automatically updates it's self whenever there is a title update so zero downtime whenever an update comes out.

The process to run it is so simple and you should have no problems at all as the instructions are clear as day and if you do run into any issues there's an active telegram chat in which I was welcomed to as soon as I joined by a helper that will help you with any issues you may have!

Overall 10/10 I would genuinely recommend from my experience so far (should've purchased sooner than I did), no bans, no issues. I think there was 1 time it was down for an hour or something due to server issues and Gator gave everyone compensation of 12 hours extra despite it only being down for a short time which goes a long way and he clearly only wants to provide the best for his customers. From what I've gathered be fair and respectful with him and he'll be the same to you!
Old 12/21/2019, 09:46   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Gators products have NEVER let me down. He’s seriously the pimp of the cheating scene. Great work done by him as always.
Old 12/21/2019, 10:40   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Legit, cheat sent over quick, make sure you buy within their working hours and not a weekend so you can get your order faster. Other than that it works great for the MW PC ESP cheat. Would buy a perm feature if I could afford it.
Old 12/21/2019, 11:10   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great support for first time users if you need help he will give you many avenues to message him. Also if you're vet you know how this works but honestly this is the best one i've used thus far. Works great and still undetected since day one might as well use the best one.
Old 12/21/2019, 13:43   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch for gator knows what He's doing any other sold cheat you will be banned. Been using his MW cheat for a month or so no problems only good times
Old 12/21/2019, 17:58   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No videos?
Old 12/21/2019, 20:34   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by kassy82 View Post
No videos?
How? its completely Stream/Video proof.
It doesn't show on Shadowplay/OBV/ShareX.

He also stated that he doesn't post pics of his cheat to prevent the AC devs to analyze the cheat
Old 12/21/2019, 21:45   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just paid for 3 month, still waiting on email for cheat
Old 12/22/2019, 20:48   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Professional seller, who sells quality products and delivers them fast. Products are easy to setup and use. And best of all, they are safe!!
Closed Thread

Tags
modern warfare 2019 cheat, modern warfare 2019 esp, mw 2019 aimbot, mw 2019 cheat, mw 2019 hack