Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove animations

Discussion on Remove animations within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Remove animations

Hello! Tell me how to remove the attack animation in combat mode 2 from fs ? and animation of hitting the target.
Old 10/09/2015, 01:16   #2

Cabal EU Folder - Data - FX - EFX - Skill and then you delete the file :

bm_attk_fs_1.efx
bm_attk_fs_2.efx
bm_attk_fs_3.efx

your welcome
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2015, 14:36   #3

how about the numbers that shows when myou hit the target haow do you remove it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE/ANIMATIONS] Creating run/walk animations which work properly
09/25/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
Good afternoon elitepvpers, in this brief guide I will explain how to create any animation that implies a movement of the model in the world space. Many have been wondering why new run or walk animations wouldn't work properly, and today I will explain the reason. I'm sorry but I did not include any screenshot, for lack of both willingness and time. An animations works by moving various bones, and I think this part is clear to everyone. The thing is, the Granny3D engine cannot know if the...
Remove the dead monsters animations ?
09/04/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi everyone ! I was wondering if it`s possible to removemake invisible the monsters you kill right away instead of watching them dissapear step by step. It may be very helpful for some people . I don`t know if you have to remove / replace some pictures or something else but maybe there is someone who can help me with this.
[Request] remove boss death animations
01/10/2009 - Diablo 2 - 0 Replies
a guide on how to do it would be helpful (So I can do it each time they patch..) thanks.
Remove Field animations
07/21/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Removes animation of the fields ingame to reduce lag and make playing more suitable. http://uo.technomage.ch/main.php?section=f...=Pat ches/noanim To apply it, download ModifyUO tool from same site.