Update: Already managed to locate the address that pauses the game when right clicking an accessory to wear it. Will continue tomorrow, I'm dead tired and still need to got to work.
Update: Already managed to locate the address that pauses the game when right clicking an accessory to wear it. Will continue tomorrow, I'm dead tired and still need to got to work.
even when you walk it doesnt pause? it will only pause if you equip a bracelet? waw
no it doesn't. but i just found out that the address i mentioned will pause the game when any item is lifted from the inventory. and i think i also already found the address when an item is equipped or lands on a space in the inventory. right now im comparing addresses that are called when it does not DC and when it DCs.
is using ollycalltrace required to find the dc flag? because whenever i enable ollycalltrace, olly just kept on tracing non stop, I don't know what's wrong with it.
also, when i attach my unpack cabalmain to olly, i get dc by doing nothing every 2 mins or so, anyone know what's wrong? is that normal? or is there something wrong with my unpacked exe file
dz you can still use twinr?... alot of ppl are having problems with it and I still am too ... this is relly annoying O.O it;s been a week lol I get detected by xtrap =( so havnt even had a chance to try flags yet!
i realize my disconnection problem is due to x-trap, eventhough i used twinr as a bypass x-trap, seems like it don't work too well. anyone know how to bypass x-trap completely?
@ dz wut OS you using and how do u run it and wut version >.> I'm almost redy to reformat my comp just to get this working ! and as for removing xtrap completely try to get yourself dced a cuple times and find the BP for that O.O... lol I'ma try that once I have some time aswell
LOL nvm as I said that I tried it once more and it started working.... yay me?
also... we talked about before :P it seems like the only way to do this is get olly attached to cabal real quik and wait for the random DC and try to see if we can trace it back.
Also to use olly socket trace or call trace you gotta be attached to cabalmain.exe... everything closes when I try to attach but if I "open" then it opens fine >.> but I can't trace anything lol
@howcow
try using plugin ollyadvance and check some settings in that plugin to hide debugger, u should be able to attach cabal with no problem.
btw, have you try using cabalrider as a bypass instead? is it any better?
well i have tried it during it's free time but idk if thats any dif from non free time and it didn't work... overall i think twinr works a lil better but yea use ollyadvance in the UST olly?
well i didn't try it in UST cuz USt i haf to reboot everytime I run it >.> so yea i use norm olly +strong+advance and I was able to attach !!! woot once again dz ty ! ... I can now move ontot he live debugging ... but this is kinda trublesome lol i hav completely no idea what codes i'm looking at and what they do... but I guess it's about time that I learn
the flags should be there after every update, you just have to find them again :P... and first I gotta learn some stuff like what I'm looking at... anyone got some good guides?
[Discussion]Removing Weapon hit(s) limitations. 12/15/2009 - Mabinogi - 20 Replies Was wondering, your thoughts/ideas about removing these restrictions.
Like a short sword "Normal 3 hit weapon"
I'd like to work on this, however. I'm clueless as to where to start or what to try.
DLL edits?
Maybe a PE saying "I've only hit once, let me keep slashing this bears throat s'more"
that sort of thing.
cause N + (figure 8 here) sounds pretty sweet.
Removing Dc Flag guides. 09/26/2009 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies Hey all.
I need a bit help with this ... i was reading all removing dc flag threads but i dont understand much, can someone give me bit of guides that will help me with this ?
ok i have bypass , but i need really good guides bcoz im noob :(
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer 08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279"
a person named of Irius or some sort made the program.
Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275
it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough.
i managed to understand how to...
Binary Discussion Discussion 04/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies I dont think thats going to work, youve just made yourself a hell of alot of work :rolleyes:
Would be better to ban advertising servers in this section since 90% of people moved over to binarys anyway, theres barely any source code released because everyone either uses LOFT or the binarys, neither of which really need code (LOFT needs a complete rewrite but nothing really specific)
I would release a few things but all i can only really give out is some classes, all of my systems are...