dude heres the thing: believe it or not, we simply dont care. In the first place, we are sharing what people should know for them to make it work, and not do it for them. Are you upset because we are not giving out complete idiotic guide?
IS THERE A PROOF THAT YOU GUYS HAVE REALLY MADE A WORKING NO DC FLAG DH???
I still have my doubts that anyone had really cracked this one... posted Screenshots are not convincing... dlqnt's screenshots were taken, as he have said from old old DH which is like 8-10months ago.. and atomica's screenshot have a lot of fch and UPlow does not prove anything... I know dummies drop that.. I used to farm at those dummies when im at a new server and i can make only 100m-150m per hour from the extraxt potions, UPL, UPM, UPH and FCH that it drops... which is miniscule compared to the FT b2f drops for 1 hour of at least 500m... plus you are risking too much for farming at those BI dummies
TO THOSE WHO REALLY MADE THE HACK TO WORK... could you pls give an irreputable evidence that you have already made it to work.. before posting your guides or exes or great comments in large pharagraphs.. a screenshot one-hitting a Green Despair full life DUMMY will do with time stamp.. you could erase your name and chatbox if you want.. just 2 SS will do... OF COURSE you dont have to prove anything.. RESPECT to dlqnt for admitting he's still on the process on making it to work
FYI: I admit it is theoretically palusible that by removing the DC flag, one could still make DH work... BUT as of now, I think no one has yet made it to work.. I don't want to be flamed, but boasting that you've got without evidence is just an outright insult to those trying to make it to work...
BTW about my screenshot, it was taken 2 months ago dmg/2slot hack via level hack
I am still having a hard time finding out the right oep .whew..I am doing the manual process , can anybody share some inputs . There are a lot of entry points I am seeing but I can't figure out which one is the OEP .Help ..any hints. ..
As I was trying to attached to cabalmain.exe I get this message while my cabal gets stuck
"Memory Breakpoint when executing [0041A1D6]"
attached process paused at ntdll.DbgBreakPoint
Any idea why ?
As I was trying to attached to cabalmain.exe I get this message while my cabal gets stuck
"Memory Breakpoint when executing [0041A1D6]"
attached process paused at ntdll.DbgBreakPoint
Any idea why ?
just press F9.. I guess you found that at the status bar located at the bottom of ollydbg. That part is very important.. just follow the instructions there to successfully live debug.. sometimes ollydbg will ask you to pass exceptions to the program, just press shift+f7/f8/f9 or whatever ollydbg requires you to press.. But if you are too lazy to press it and just want ollydbg to handle it automatically, go to debugging options-> exceptions. and check the options there to automatically pass the exception.. but sometimes if all of those options are checked, you will still have to manually pass the exceptions to the program..
dude heres the thing: believe it or not, we simply dont care. In the first place, we are sharing what people should know for them to make it work, and not do it for them. Are you upset because we are not giving out complete idiotic guide?
Exactly the reply I expect from you... and BTW I only asked for 2 screenshot, not a guide, not an exe, just 2 screenshot of one hitting a GD dummy and one with the time stamp...
@spankwire
that's a very nice SS, although lacking time stamp, still little credible... could u send me a new screenshot with time stamp as I have stated earlier? if you want via PM
@dlqnt
my bad.. i thought it was 8-10months ago XD
@all
I dont want to be flamed, and pls no name-calling.. Me asking for a proof via screenshot is in no way leeching... I DONT WANT A GUIDE ON HOW TO DO IT... I just want a proof that it exist as of today... Everyone could claim they have it, but only those who truly have it can prove it...
no proofs pls. as this will alert the gm's on reporting to est soft.. if it doesnt work, its not a waste of time, we learned sumthing, if it does work, then that would be great..
Exactly the reply I expect from you... and BTW I only asked for 2 screenshot, not a guide, not an exe, just 2 screenshot of one hitting a GD dummy and one with the time stamp...
@spankwire
that's a very nice SS, although lacking time stamp, still little credible... could u send me a new screenshot with time stamp as I have stated earlier? if you want via PM
@dlqnt
my bad.. i thought it was 8-10months ago XD
@all
I dont want to be flamed, and pls no name-calling.. Me asking for a proof via screenshot is in no way leeching... I DONT WANT A GUIDE ON HOW TO DO IT... I just want a proof that it exist as of today... Everyone could claim they have it, but only those who truly have it can prove it...
NO!!! no proofs whatsoever should be posted on this forum or any other site. this is to avoid getting this issue/exploit in full blown condition that would make EstSoft or the vendor react in an aggressive way, same as what had happened on the previous damage hack (remember the leechers using the damage hack/2slot drop/item dupe process in an idiotic manner). we are not asking you to believe that the current DH process is working. if you do not believe on the process, then don't - you still have that option.
Can u pls tell me How TO live debug Cabalmain becoz when im attaching OllyDbg to cabalmain It is always pause i have no idea how can find the dc flag cause my cabalmain is pause when im attaching the Ollydbg hoping for your Help Cabal Ph here Jupiter Server...Thank you hoping to learn.....
[Discussion]Removing Weapon hit(s) limitations. 12/15/2009 - Mabinogi - 20 Replies Was wondering, your thoughts/ideas about removing these restrictions.
Like a short sword "Normal 3 hit weapon"
I'd like to work on this, however. I'm clueless as to where to start or what to try.
DLL edits?
Maybe a PE saying "I've only hit once, let me keep slashing this bears throat s'more"
that sort of thing.
cause N + (figure 8 here) sounds pretty sweet.
Removing Dc Flag guides. 09/26/2009 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies Hey all.
I need a bit help with this ... i was reading all removing dc flag threads but i dont understand much, can someone give me bit of guides that will help me with this ?
ok i have bypass , but i need really good guides bcoz im noob :(
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer 08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279"
a person named of Irius or some sort made the program.
Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275
it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough.
i managed to understand how to...
Binary Discussion Discussion 04/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies I dont think thats going to work, youve just made yourself a hell of alot of work :rolleyes:
Would be better to ban advertising servers in this section since 90% of people moved over to binarys anyway, theres barely any source code released because everyone either uses LOFT or the binarys, neither of which really need code (LOFT needs a complete rewrite but nothing really specific)
I would release a few things but all i can only really give out is some classes, all of my systems are...