Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Removing DC Flag

Discussion on [Discussion] Removing DC Flag within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/08/2012, 22:30   #601

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Indeed a thread from 2009 is quite old already

#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Discussion]Removing Weapon hit(s) limitations.
12/15/2009 - Mabinogi - 20 Replies
Was wondering, your thoughts/ideas about removing these restrictions. Like a short sword "Normal 3 hit weapon" I'd like to work on this, however. I'm clueless as to where to start or what to try. DLL edits? Maybe a PE saying "I've only hit once, let me keep slashing this bears throat s'more" that sort of thing. cause N + (figure 8 here) sounds pretty sweet.
Removing Dc Flag guides.
09/26/2009 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
Hey all. I need a bit help with this ... i was reading all removing dc flag threads but i dont understand much, can someone give me bit of guides that will help me with this ? ok i have bypass , but i need really good guides bcoz im noob :(
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer
08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279" a person named of Irius or some sort made the program. Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275 it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough. i managed to understand how to...
Binary Discussion Discussion
04/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
I dont think thats going to work, youve just made yourself a hell of alot of work :rolleyes: Would be better to ban advertising servers in this section since 90% of people moved over to binarys anyway, theres barely any source code released because everyone either uses LOFT or the binarys, neither of which really need code (LOFT needs a complete rewrite but nothing really specific) I would release a few things but all i can only really give out is some classes, all of my systems are...