is honor rank hack is possible when you remove the dc flag or not?
I think it is a different DC Flag .. So after you got the DC flag of Level hack , you can try to look for DC Flag of Honor rank =) and then you can look for DC flag for other things =) just use your imagination =)
question from a noob.. when i attach cabalmain(w/ cabalrider) to ollydbg, it is always paused, and when i press f9 or shift+f9 still nothing happens... what will i do??....
thanks..
Can anyone collaborate and share ideas with me? I'm at the point of putting BP's and looking for the branch. I think my BP locations are still wrong. Hope someone can tell me on what module the operands are in as it changes. Looking for the flag in the Cabalmain module hasn't yielded anything for me. Maybe I need to look somewhere else. i'm going to check the ws32 next.
Tell me if I'm wrong. The BP I should be looking for and putting to start things right would be the section which would "pause" the thread/game once I right click an accessory whether its valid or not. Right? ~_~ :|
Tell me if I'm wrong. The BP I should be looking for and putting to start things right would be the section which would "pause" the thread/game once I right click an accessory whether its valid or not. Right? ~_~ :|
Thats right.. bec it is passing the valid and invalid address ... =) Then i think you know what to do next =)
is that address change every live debug you do or not?
Im not sure, bec up until now i still havnt got the right address for it.. but i think its still the same address everytime you open cabal unless cabalmain has been patched =)
[Discussion]Removing Weapon hit(s) limitations. 12/15/2009 - Mabinogi - 20 Replies Was wondering, your thoughts/ideas about removing these restrictions.
Like a short sword "Normal 3 hit weapon"
I'd like to work on this, however. I'm clueless as to where to start or what to try.
DLL edits?
Maybe a PE saying "I've only hit once, let me keep slashing this bears throat s'more"
that sort of thing.
cause N + (figure 8 here) sounds pretty sweet.
Removing Dc Flag guides. 09/26/2009 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies Hey all.
I need a bit help with this ... i was reading all removing dc flag threads but i dont understand much, can someone give me bit of guides that will help me with this ?
ok i have bypass , but i need really good guides bcoz im noob :(
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer 08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279"
a person named of Irius or some sort made the program.
Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275
it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough.
i managed to understand how to...
Binary Discussion Discussion 04/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies I dont think thats going to work, youve just made yourself a hell of alot of work :rolleyes:
Would be better to ban advertising servers in this section since 90% of people moved over to binarys anyway, theres barely any source code released because everyone either uses LOFT or the binarys, neither of which really need code (LOFT needs a complete rewrite but nothing really specific)
I would release a few things but all i can only really give out is some classes, all of my systems are...