I do those steps everytime but how about the Userdata cleanup, havent done this before. Is it safe just to delete it like what iam doing with prefetch folder?
TIPS TO AVOID BEING BANNED ON WC 07/05/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies 1. Do NOT brag to people you think are your friends.
2. Do NOT over use the hack alerting those around you and Kixeye.
3. Do NOT post on this forum with your real name or email address used in WC.
4. Trust no one!
They are just a few, feel free to add more
Tips how to not get banned in metin2 ?? 09/07/2010 - Metin2 - 6 Replies Tips how to not get banned in metin2 ??
Is these any tips or hint how to not get banned in metin2.us when u using any kind of hack from evitepvpers ?
If i using anglebot / fishbot without any1 catch me use it ! Do i still get banned ?
any tips in order for you not to get banned? 09/18/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies ive been hearing a massive banning on our server (CabalPH) and it kinda alarmed me in a way.. i mean 170ish peeps getting banned? how? why? until now i dont know the reasons... SH? improper botting? DH?(i highly doubt) huwahahaha
the only thing i know in order for you not to get banned is to not finish ftb2f dungeons alone or use the party hack. And dont experiment with CE using your main account haha. <-- lesson learned the hard way.
can anyone share their experiences on this... or...
Tips to lower the probability of getting banned? 11/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies Now that the saying "JM doesn't ban silk buyers" has come crushing down, I'm pretty shaken up. Of course I will chargeback their assess as far back as I can go if they ever ban me, but I wouldn't like that to happen. So, I was wondering what tips do you guys have to lower the probability of this ever happening. I've heard it's a good idea to delete the error reporting thingie from the SilkRoad file, but I'm not sure if that's safe, or if they can detect u don't have it. Also, I've heard people...
A few tips that u dont get banned 06/26/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies A few tipps that i think are usefull..i dont get banned^^ând play with my IP
1. Don't use englisch in open chat..(GM's are mostly in Towns)
2.Search 4 a Chinease Guild or a guild that sound chineas..like Akazuki
3.Don't hack outside dungeon and inside dungeon when u arent solo
4.Try to get some Chinese Friends thats helpfull if somealking to you in chinease they can answere your questions and it look like u understand them ^^
5.DON'T pk to much try to get them purple
I hope thats...